All New Tribes

thepeacemaker

I think this world should have all new tribes, its so silly all the main tribes on the other worlds are all the same in each world its just stupid

ender_wiggin

OA is only W4, [DR] is only W3, D.V is only W3... there are many "good tribes" that are unique to a single world.

DeletedUser861

w00t is W4 only.
its mostly the BS famly tribes that transfer from world to world.

tracecanadarocks666

well i hope Blood Angles ( BLOOD ) will become one of those good tribes

DeletedUser3397

I really don't caremuch but I'm tired of seeing RUM, XIG, Smoker, TUBA, FTR, TW and HOT.

RageDiablo

Hey is the FTR I am currently in the real one? lol

*edit*

nicky10 today at 11:28
Offering a Baron position in TW if you join.

yay

Last edited:

thepeacemaker

As usual all the big tribes swith over to the other worlds, what a joke,

DeletedUser

I think this world should have all new tribes, its so silly all the main tribes on the other worlds are all the same in each world its just stupid

Please explain why it is so stupid/silly? I am intreged.

ridinghood

Im going to pick my tribe based upon which would be most advantagious (strength in local area etc), cant say im too bothered if they play other worlds or not. After all it would be stupid to join a tribe miles away just because they are/arnt on other worlds

Richard Lionheart XIII

soem tribes already have more than 80 members?!!?!?

DeletedUser

I've made my own tribe :)

People that know me can most likely join it :)

DeletedUser

looks like theres a robac on world 5 now, and the duke of it is a paladin on world 1 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

CMFAM has had a crack at World 3 & 4 but can still only find World 2 a successor. So we're HONA in World 5 :icon_smile:
And no, it's got nothing to do with the fact that I was Duke in World 3 & 4. :icon_cry:
Blame it on the name... :icon_rolleyes: