All-star team W54

DeletedUser33494

I love to get a rundown on the top 10 players for this world, like if its still the original players are they being targeted by other tribes, etc

DeletedUser

10 Artificial Intelligences designed specifically for Tribal Wars.

oh, you meant humans?
10 nerdy college students with no lives (I know, basically the same thing)

DeletedUser

You're co-playing with Matt*, and your early growth was stunted. 10th on the K, that's beneath you. Especially since the nr1 player on the K was the dude who started with two barbs, yes?

Omc got nobled eh? Funny :icon_biggrin: How about you take his spot, then?

And of course I have a w6 bias, it only makes sense. The thread is about an all-star team, and everyone on my list is a proven succesful player, most of whom I either fought or worked with. I mean, sure I could add the number 1 ODA player here, or some of the better forum contributors (Reaperofsouls27, blueway), or apparently early succesful leaders (V for Valth, Dukeh). But yeah, I'll stick to what I know.

*No offense Matt, but you're not known as a monster. Although I do hear you've worked on your skils a lot :icon_wink:

Lol, but I will prove myself again when I turn active :p For the first time in 2 years ;)

I feel that I should know you but I don't... probably due to you not being there when I started to post on the externals... or maybe coz we were on the oposite sides of the world, and I didnt look into much. anyhow which tribe were you on world 6? What I hear you sound like one of the best players to come out of world 6 XD

It's shevar.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone from world 6,

Lots of familiar faces here on this world. Figured i'd drop by and say "hello", and see how TribalWars has changed after all these years.
It's also interesting to see i'm still being remembered.

Best of luck to you all,
-Shevar

DeletedUser

He was rank 1 for a long time. Until he rubbed a guy named henchman the wrong way.

DeletedUser9021

Hello everyone from world 6,

Lots of familiar faces here on this world. Figured i'd drop by and say "hello", and see how TribalWars has changed after all these years.
It's also interesting to see i'm still being remembered.

Best of luck to you all,
-Shevar

Thank you, the same to you.
Wish you had responded some more back when we rimmed you, that would have made the whole deal more enjoyable for us (though probably not for you, which is why I can see the reason for not posting). Are you playing this world?