All Things Are Temporal

DeletedUser

That's all well and good until you look at a map and see that we have been nobling everything on our borders and Artemis is not on them yet.

Targeting only artemis would be stupid tactically tbh.

i agree with this

why step over temp runners to get to artemis, im sure you will reach him soon enough

DeletedUser

What's more embarrassing is declaring war on Temp because of what *-Artemis-* did ( mass recruit ) then only taking 1 village from the player that you started a war because of in the first place :).

XXXX have has a bit of a chew, Uggy Jackson has had a good feed. 4ZL? have 1 *-Artemis-* village :icon_redface:

It seems to me 4ZL? wanted only a slice of the Mass recruitment Pie. Then took most of the pie.

Gluttony is a deadly sin

Silly Panamax.

Let's have a look at some factual information.

1) 93% of artemis' villages are separated from us by people that ran from her tribe. The only ones that are near us are satellite villages she took in K37 by Chess. She already lost all the nukes in that cluster on our players in the area so she isn't even a threat there. As Cheshire said, why would we want to neglect our immediate borders and make an island when we can eat everything in between and then take her out? The only thing she served as in the first OP was a fake target, because by her nature she wouldn't think about helping tribemates or guiding the tribe through its biggest test yet if the incoming counter was high.

2) Chess also declared on Fray for Artemis' antics, no? And INNOV has constantly brought up her cheap tactics in public. What's your combined score against her?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Chess, INNOV
Side 2:
Players: *-Artemis-*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,125
Side 2: 116,361
Difference: 96,236

chart
[/spoil]

And she has villages on both of your borders? o_O Yes, that's so much more significant that we have and you've been warring them since early june, while we have for exactly 10 days?

3) Green tribe changes (people joining the tribe) according to TWStats since Chess declared on Fray on June 10th:
4ZL?: 11 (and only two of these were from enemy tribes! :p)
NyX: 15
Area: 5
Chess: 25
INNOV: 100!? <-- I honestly was not expecting this number when I went to count. Though it seems quite a lot of people leaving/rejoining.

Which tribes seem more stable in their membership? What is this 'mass recruitment pie' that you speak of?

4) Let's look at the first 10 days of this war for 4ZL?

Our initial OP targets were signman, T8O8, and LightSpeed2.
signman = lost 151 villages, account still on the world.
T8O8 = lost 59 villages then barbed out
LightSpeed2 = lost 56 villages then barbed out

Other targets that picked up steam separate from the OP or mysteriously disappeared after this thread started:
ih.jey = lost 100 villages
rugsbunny = barbed out despite declaring on us from his solo tribe saying he'd stick it out.

Other events:
Temp broke apart into many subtribes.
Artemis lost all influence she had on the direction of the world <----- This was the purpose of this thread and war
Artemis' former followers are nobling her in fear of us taking her villages to get close to them <--- bonus!
The Fray myth is dissipated and nobody with any sense even tries to argue the delusions that once polluted this forum. <--- bonus!

I call that success. Regardless of how embarrassing you think it is :icon_wink:

This thread far exceeded the impact I could've imagined that it would make. :)

DeletedUser

I agre with almost all of your comments noir, a couple of addendums though

the number of 100 recruits in innov was impacted in large by the merger with CW, in real terms our recruitment is actually down on where id like to see it in order to keep infusing active and good players all clans need to look past simply eating anything in front of them and eating a good and active player is kind of stupid if they can better benefit the clan and show loyalty.
a large part of temp runners are now sitting in munts and other clans that are all in the mix when you start moving into the core although shac are getting some members back this wont last as they will fracture again as enemy chains hit their borders.

other than that a pretty good assessment of whats happened and even better an honest reason posted for the war

DeletedUser

I agre with almost all of your comments noir, a couple of addendums though

the number of 100 recruits in innov was impacted in large by the merger with CW, in real terms our recruitment is actually down on where id like to see it in order to keep infusing active and good players all clans need to look past simply eating anything in front of them and eating a good and active player is kind of stupid if they can better benefit the clan and show loyalty.
a large part of temp runners are now sitting in munts and other clans that are all in the mix when you start moving into the core although shac are getting some members back this wont last as they will fracture again as enemy chains hit their borders.

other than that a pretty good assessment of whats happened and even better an honest reason posted for the war

they players that joined munts wasn't even being attacked. So what are they running from again?

DeletedUser

they players that joined munts wasn't even being attacked. So what are they running from again?

symantics m8, ex temp= runner

we both know that if they had any loyalty they would have stayed and fought but they simply turned tail and ran, if they have loyalty to the remaining temp players why didnt they go to forty or remain in temp to continue warring 4zl instead of running to clans like munts and hope that 4zl didnt notice

DeletedUser

we both know that if they had any loyalty they would have stayed and fought but they simply turned tail and ran, if they have loyalty to the remaining temp players why didnt they go to forty or remain in temp to continue warring 4zl instead of running to clans like munts and hope that 4zl didnt notice

Innov did the same with many other tribes including =CW=, silence boy.

DeletedUser

You have no idea what you are talking about The players we picked up are months from 4zl expanding close enough to be in real striking distance. And they have been friends of Munts players for a long time. And they aren't trying to hide. I told 4zl who exactly would be joining us.

DeletedUser

Innov did the same with many other tribes including =CW=, silence boy.

how is cw and innov merging even remotely the same ?

cw/innov merged and continued fighting.....

temp players ran to munts and havent even tried to fight where is that even remotely the same thing....

you need to eat a big piece of that silence boy and shut up until you can post something even remotely coherent

@ chris as a tribe temp was at war with 4zl, not just one piece thats closer than the runners you absorbed, a runner is a runner no matter their location and regardless of whether the battle is months away or not, im not criticising you m8, im criticising the cowardice of the people you absorbed im sure you will fight for them when the time comes, my question is, given their track record how can you be sure they will fight for you

DeletedUser

temp players ran to munts and havent even tried to fight where is that even remotely the same thing....

you need to eat a big piece of that silence boy and shut up until you can post something even remotely coherent

@ chris as a tribe temp was at war with 4zl, not just one piece thats closer than the runners you absorbed, a runner is a runner no matter their location and regardless of whether the battle is months away or not, im not criticising you m8, im criticising the cowardice of the people you absorbed im sure you will fight for them when the time comes, my question is, given their track record how can you be sure they will fight for you

Well to the only two tribes that matter in this situation they are not considered runners. So really your input on it counts for zilch. They didn't leave temp because they are scared. They left because it had no leadership and the other members was giving up and leaving. Why would they stay in Temp when it has leadership or even players in their area? I know they will fight with us because we've opped and taken out CW noobs together. We wouldn't have invited p layers that can't fight.

dunn61984

Wow, now INNOV has recruited Rompak. Smoothe move guys :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The people that were recruited were to far for 4zl for them to continue fighting it's so obvious.

You can't pick and choose who to define as refuges, and where to apply that rule, if you think temp players were refuges then so were =CW=, they both came from a losing war, if you think CW players weren't refuges than neither was the eastern-temp players since they had no real threat, especially those in the south-east, both tribes got crushed, both tribes broke up,

LMFAO rompak recruited.. if i was u tomsky i would talk to your tribe cause now u look like an idiot boy

DeletedUser

and?

so frik'n what Noir.

Lets not forget we warred Fray/Temp for the longest time, and what we're not allowed to make 1 recruitment?

@ Shaede shut up, you got a massive slice of the Temp pie yourself.

Warring for the longest amount of time and did the least damage..

DeletedUser

and?

so frik'n what Noir.

Lets not forget we warred Fray/Temp for the longest time, and what we're not allowed to make 1 recruitment?

You'd better be prepared to defend a player that is actively being nobled by my tribe prior to you sending him an invite.

We will not stop.

DeletedUser

and?

so frik'n what Noir.

Tomskey did not know anything about Rompak. That was my doing. He was looking for a new tribe, i got in first

I know we did. But we didn't go around bad mouthing people inviting them. Unlike you hypocrites ;)

The current owner of the Rompak account is a dude Munts rimmed out of k77 with ease. So good find on your part. First 400 incommings he will beg to spy just like he did when he was in CW

DeletedUser

considering our size we did plenty. we made 5 players quit over 10 weeks hence no war stats as players were kicked / shifted.

We broke DA and had we been left we would have broke fray also,

I never asked you to stop Noir, infact i would not ask you to piss on me if i was on fire.

@ Shaede. We know how you gutless down in the south work.

You mean you know we noble war targets? I even have the skype convo's of the noob sending me information on CW. I don't think innov has any room to talk about recruitment now.

Recruit on guys! Especially old Munt victims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Panamax, I can't help but notice you're even less composed than Artemis was at Cheshire when this war started.

And just hours after your called us mass recruiters. :icon_rolleyes:

Tone down your language before you end up with a banhammer from the forum mods :p

Positionwise, you inviting Rompak was even more amusing than Artemis recruiting Reboot, imo. :)