All Things Are Temporal

DeletedUser

Life is full of could have and should haves. get over it and move on.

DeletedUser102202

well said it is just a game make decisions maybe a wrong but there are alot of worlds

DeletedUser

i thought temp is dead. Why is this still here?

People like you bump the thread? :p

And since I'm posting anyway might as well make it a productive post.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: A-4ZL!
Side 2:
Tribes: Temp
Players: signman, Rompak, ih.jey, tiremanbd, scozzy0

Timeframe: 16/09/2011 15:00:00 to 09/10/2011 00:38:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,971
Side 2: 173
Difference: 1,798

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 606
Side 2: 2
Difference: 604

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,120,195
Side 2: 707,485
Difference: 17,412,710

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,824,272
Side 2: 17,456
Difference: 5,806,816

chart

+ barbed out targets:
rugsbunny: 5-0 in favor of A-4ZL!
LightSpeed2: 57-1 in favor of A-4ZL!
T8O8: 59-0 in favor of A-4ZL!

= 727-3 in favor of us? :icon_confused:

Counting the barbs of the greyed out players and Rompak's ban barbs we've probably added about 1000 ex-temp villages to our territory in 3 weeks. :icon_neutral:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

i thought temp is dead. Why is this still here?

You thought. Awesome. And the thought of joining XXXX was a good idea to you it seems. You duke Please? just confessed he has had enough of w55. I still believe it is largely due to Panamax. Embarrassing him , once again in game, although Please? being Please? has a magnitude of excuses no matter what you throw at him, that's just the way he is, Sly and gutless.

So if you look at the Members list of XXXX its pretty much Fray without *-Artemis-* but Add pacmon. coupled with a D-Tox Merge

( Side Note : No one has really batted an eye lid about the XXXX / D-Tox merge or the 4ZL? / Area Merge, Yet not INNOV and Chess are merging it is met with conjecture. Hate ? or fear of the unknown? Lets stick with Hate for now. )

Anyway, the point being, (and do not get me wrong, I dig 4ZL? I am a fan of their work to date) If 4ZL? were any kind of tribe, regardless of *-Artemis-* being in XXXX or not, the war they have with the players of Ex temp should continue...

As it happens after looking at the stats this seems to be the case.

Hence this thread still holds great bearing of relevence, and i would like to see it fired up once again.

It would be wicked cool if -Noir made more cartoons for it.

DeletedUser4587

johnhalliday = panamax but pretending he's not? he talks like panamax, strokes panamax's epeen like panamax, and is absolutely bat poo crazy like panamax. Either he's panamax or he was trained in the ways of stupidity by panamax. Too bad our mod just quit, cause i'm tired of panamax and panamax like figures, the forum was better without them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

johnhalliday = panamax but pretending he's not? he talks like panamax, strokes panamax's epeen like panamax, and is absolutely bat poo crazy like panamax. Either he's panamax or he was trained in the ways of stupidity by panamax. Too bad our mod just quit, cause i'm tired of panamax and panamax like figures, the forum was better without them.

Oh dear god, have a cry already, sounds to me like you've lost an argument and now you have the sads.

DeletedUser4587

Um... how can I have lost an argument when i wasn't a part of anything you responded to in this thread? In fact, I have and always have made negative comments toward temp/fray/xxxx.

once again... panamax crazy.

DeletedUser

Well your badmouthing Panamax. for starters. What's he done to you i mean really. Yeah he has a mouth and he got himself Banned. He's not hurting you. I find it amusing, that he has you that stirred up as a matter of fact.

I am not breaking any forum rules. I am having a healthy debate about current w55 politics. If it upsets you that much, then it is you my friend, that should not bother posting.

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness...Why why why do you post such drivvle everywhere? like...seriously!

DeletedUser

Oh my goodness...Why why why do you post such drivvle everywhere? like...seriously!

Do not worry about my dribble. Go back to your agenda of getting the world to gang up on A-4ZL? . that is after all why you logged onto the forums in the first place.

Your Dukes (Please?) 5 second noble train just got sniped by the way, by a player 7 times smaller.

DeletedUser

Like i said, World is boring...bla bla bla..

it was about 7-8 sec train btw :D

DeletedUser

Do not worry about my dribble. Go back to your agenda of getting the world to gang up on A-4ZL? . that is after all why you logged onto the forums in the first place.

Your Dukes (Please?) 5 second noble train just got sniped by the way, by a player 7 times smaller.

Don't make me show you, your tribe member's trains ;)

DeletedUser

Who cares whats sniped, whats killed etc, is just about the caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your wrong about many things john or panamax.

1) i did not join XXXX, i was in SubV last time i saw.
2) i did not come here to start recruiting tribes to go vs 4zl! Lol it would be stupid to do it on externals if i really wanted to. As i said, not enough time atm. Gimme a week and ill be upto date bout the politics of w55 again.