all time low for tribal wars and Gotrob

DeletedUser

under orders from shaggy there is a unbeatable cheat. skype is now a very dangerous way to chat folks. it was great when it was released now shaggy has turned into a weapon to spy on there own players and other tribes. secret police are back boys and girls and you will never know it.

lets recap attack us! have pita support you. sit =GTC= using there troops and have ESL in reserve
EVEN WITH ALL THAT YOU DO THIS REALLY

DonQuix today at 21:06
hi bodah how you doing

DonQuix today at 21:07
i know you from W61 i was in UF with you remember

DonQuix today at 21:08
not under this name though i was jed

Bodah today at 21:13
And what can I do for you Jed?

DonQuix today at 21:16
just wandering how you doing, and wanted to ask why you in -34- your ina real bad place right now.

Bodah today at 21:19
34 is the tribe I moved to when my old tribe was being overrun we may be in a bad place but it's not the first time I have been in this place

DonQuix today at 21:19
thing is because i know you and dont want this to end badly, im giving you a chance to survive.

you help me i help you

Bodah today at 21:22
And how is that?

DonQuix today at 21:22
you recon for me and ill make sure no1 in gotrob attacks you and you join gotrob after the war

Bodah today at 21:24
Can I think about it?

DonQuix today at 21:25
sure but i need to know ASAP so stop any attacks going out to you

DonQuix today at 21:25
by asap i mean in the next 10 mins

Bodah today at 21:31
Well that's not much time to think it over

DonQuix today at 21:32
i know but thats all the time i can persuade my duke to give you.

Bodah today at 21:33
What exactly are you going to be asking of me?

DonQuix today at 21:35
well adding me on skype then you going through teh -34- forums while i watch from video call

Bodah today at 21:36
I dont have skype

DonQuix today at 21:36
you can easily make it and download it 2 mins for free

Bodah today at 21:41
I think for now I will have to politely decline since I am on my phone not a computer

DonQuix today at 21:45
you dont need to start spying right away, just wait till you get on computer download skype then we can start

Bodah today at 21:48
You told me I only had 10 minutes to decide and I do not think that is a long enough time to think it over after all if 34 finds out what I am doing they would slaughter me

AND NOT JUST TO ONE PLAYER AFEW OTHERS GREAT JOB GOTROB FOR RUINING TRIBAL WARS FOR THE PLAYERS THAT PAY TO PLAY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonQuix today at 20:50
you played W61 didnt you? i knew it how you doing man

billybanana78 today at 20:50
Ya do I know you?

DonQuix today at 20:51
i used to be in the tribe Free with you on 61

DonQuix today at 20:51
anyway how yo doing

billybanana78 today at 20:51
Oh ok. Im good, how are you?

DonQuix today at 20:52
good aswell, why are you in -34- you do know you'll be wiped off this world in no less then 5 hours if you stay there

DonQuix today at 20:52
i can help you though ;) cause i know you

billybanana78 today at 20:53
How can you help me?

DonQuix today at 20:53
if you help me back. do you want to be protected by any gotrob attacks?

billybanana78 today at 20:55
mhm. How do I help you back?

DonQuix today at 20:56
information wise

DonQuix today at 20:56
Reconnaissance

billybanana78 today at 20:56
oh. So your asking me to be a spy?

DonQuix today at 20:57
well yeh, in return you get to be protected by any GotRob attacks and get to join us.

billybanana78 today at 20:58
mmm how do I know your words are true?

DonQuix today at 20:59
well i have spoken to my duke about it and he agrees to the terms.

billybanana78 today at 21:00
Your duke? Shaggy?

DonQuix today at 21:01
yes

billybanana78 today at 21:02
mhm. And how do I know I can trust him? Ive never met the guy

DonQuix today at 21:03
well, you'll have to trust me wont you, i cant make you trust shaggy how ever he is a good player and someone i trust.

billybanana78 today at 21:04
OK. I will think about it because it is a good offer:) is that ok ?

DonQuix today at 21:04
sure. just let me know ASAP. btw i do have other spies in -34- its just that i know you personally so i dont want you to get nobled

billybanana78 today at 21:05
ok thanks

DonQuix today at 21:06
np :)

ANYONE READING THIS THREAD NOW SHOULD KNOW THIS IS WRONG AND NOT HONORABLE IN ANY GAME WE CALL PLAYERS THAT DO THIS CHEATS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, as if u6 and others are not talking all around this forum about having spyes in Gotrob?

you think we care? of course we dont, we just have fun :)

monsterbro

hey geani do i know you from w61,great will you spy for us haha

DeletedUser84667

-34- Must be giving a better fight then GotRob let's off if they have to resort to using spies to help them.

DeletedUser

yeah, sure, better check stats :) they give us a fight same as a chicken to a tiger ;)

DeletedUser

yeah, as if u6 and others are not talking all around this forum about having spyes in Gotrob?

before i reply i have to tape up my camara you might have a hack for that too? there covered i dont talk to cheats good day

DeletedUser

I have friends who came to me, unhappy in GotRob. I don't go looking for spies, and never have. I don't do that, nor do I ask them for information. They send it to me because they want me to use it against GotRob, and use it I will.

DeletedUser84667

Sigh... spy here, spy there, can't anybody just play a clean game? So it is actually a game of real war tactics and not just who is able to be dirty best.

DeletedUser

before i reply i have to tape up my camara you might have a hack for that too? there covered i dont talk to cheats good day
Im not a cheat and I dont need spyes, dont worry :)

few guys just had a good laugh on 34, wake up, you are not that important for us to need to spy on your joke of a tribe :)

DeletedUser

I can verify its authenticity. General of bunny army (DonQuix) likes to brag a lot :icon_wink:.

"I've almost got him converted", he says in their skype chat.

How's that working out for you, General?

I laughed a little. - What was that about not wanting spies, geani?

DeletedUser100507

YES ME PLAN WORKED a 5 thread has been created for the gotrob saga. anyway yeh i feel sorry for you. out of the 10 i mailed only 2 told you lol the other 8 well 6 got scared and 2 are now SPIES WOOHOO

edit-- for people calling this cheating well your either living in the past or just hypocritical. spying is part of the game, every world does it and spying usualy spices things up. oh and even goverments do it so if you dont want to talk to cheats well your living in a country run by 'cheats'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Went from 6 to 10 in 24 hours. Guess that means GotRob is looking for spies after all. Shame you probably haven't found any judging by your inconsistencies, and you're probably just trying to encourage paranoia to boot.

At least I provided proof I have a friend in GotRob :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser100507

Went from 6 to 10 in 24 hours. Guess that means GotRob is looking for spies after all. Shame you probably haven't found any judging by your inconsistencies, and you're probably just trying to encourage paranoia to boot.

At least I provided proof I have a friend in GotRob :icon_wink:.

yeh i mailed 4 more ;) you keep thinking i havnt found any if it makes you feel better. CLAP CLAP u6 haz a friend that to in gotrob

DeletedUser

I'll be waiting for your proof, 'til then I doubt you've got 2 :).

Like I said, I provided proof. You haven't.

DeletedUser

YES ME PLAN WORKED a 5 thread has been created for the gotrob saga. anyway yeh i feel sorry for you. out of the 10 i mailed only 2 told you lol the other 8 well 6 got scared and 2 are now SPIES WOOHOO

edit-- for people calling this cheating well your either living in the past or just hypocritical. spying is part of the game, every world does it and spying usualy spices things up. oh and even goverments do it so if you dont want to talk to cheats well your living in a country run by 'cheats'

DeletedUser100507

wow less is over reacting again, oh and im guessing you dont know what a hack is cause asking someone to spy for you ISNT A HACK