all time low for tribal wars and Gotrob

DeletedUser106188

ENOUGH of the personal insults.
Finny, that's irrelevant to the game and showing awfully on -34-.
Geani, he is not a troll.....Trolls are big mean and hairy. Or make fun of dead people.

These personal insults ruin the games experience.
And aon, I like to say I am different from certain others in the forums, I do not agree with making personal insults nor biasing situations... Although I understand I have made a couple on rare occasion. I like to remain a neutral party, where nobody knows my account. :)

I'm sure you all find it a fair comment that personal insults are useless.

So, I may not be a mod BUT, keep it game related or KEEP IT OUT!!!!!!!

monsterbro

I think insulting geani is the wrong way to go, people; don't sink down to her level or go below that. Just because she calls us kids, doesn't give you all the right to insult her as you have been. I ask that you stop, though I have no power over that.

sorry but ill say what i want

DeletedUser

ENOUGH of the personal insults.
Finny, that's irrelevant to the game and showing awfully on -34-.
Geani, he is not a troll.....Trolls are big mean and hairy. Or make fun of dead people.

These personal insults ruin the games experience.
And aon, I like to say I am different from certain others in the forums, I do not agree with making personal insults nor biasing situations... Although I understand I have made a couple on rare occasion. I like to remain a neutral party, where nobody knows my account. :)

I'm sure you all find it a fair comment that personal insults are useless.

So, I may not be a mod BUT, keep it game related or KEEP IT OUT!!!!!!!

such hipocrisy, what can I say? You love 34 and hate me, this says all :)

Some legend..... So far as ive heard.....
Though it has been in a name in which I've heard the words "God" and "donkey" in the same sentence... some see a coincidence...

lol, look whos preaching now........

DeletedUser106188

I admit I have Geani.
That does not mean it is hypocrisy.
Here I am trying to stop the insults yet all you want to do it seems is start arguments.....
And that post does not say I love 34 and hate you.
I like 34 and the way they have conducted themselves, all bar a few members whom have been out of line.
You I do not hate, more rather grow tired of the desire to start arguments on the externals

DeletedUser

no, you were in shave and lost your acc and you hated us since we took yabro down :))

wake up man, is not worth it, you will get rinkles

DeletedUser106188

I did not know that finny, I don't know external account names compared to IGN when it comes to some people,

And, anyway, back to what the title suggests!!!!!!!

On a sit, I recently put a pickup into one of our forums about a certain player in gotrob, whom told me a piece of information about himself - (nothing against his tribe, just about his personal business ) .
I popped this in tribal forum under a sit, to see if the information would be fed back to anyone, thus showing either a spy, or lack of trust.

Well, confirmed spy!!! DING DING DING.
Evidence can be provided, though I would prefer not to expose the player whom it was, purely as no matter how much I am insulted, I do not believe in giving out personal information as such.
So, looks like GotRob have sunk to that low, recruiting spies and having some.

May you now know.
After having been looking for a day or two,
I have found this spy.
You shall all soon find out what happens to spies.
This one shall have an example made of.

DeletedUser

i rememeberd you said before you arent in 34 :)

and I cant refuse a good spy whos feeding me informations, Im not that stupid :)

DeletedUser106188

Lol I don't need to be in -34- to know that information :) I am on their side, and I work for them, and take them as my tribe, but they are not.

DeletedUser

So, looks like GotRob have sunk to that low, recruiting spies and having some.

more offences and more excuses :)

DeletedUser

did i say it was?

i think you are bored, taking any oportunity to troll some more :)
watch a movie or do something useful ;)

DeletedUser

Im not a cheat and I dont need spyes, dont worry :)

few guys just had a good laugh on 34, wake up, you are not that important for us to need to spy on your joke of a tribe :)

You also compared, at the start of this thread, your tribe looking for spies and me having friends already.

Shame you never answered that either.

DeletedUser

yes, i dont need spyes :)

this doesnt mean i will refuse such a generous gift :))

keep trolling, it might get you a bonus ;)

DeletedUser

Y'know... At this point. I think we've won.

I mean.... Piss on it. GotRob may beat 34, but that's not a given, most of their captures are from people that quit, And because this is -34-'s first real encounter, it's to be expected, some people just can't weather incomings properly. But I'll give it to them. Their stats are up.

Congratulations? I guess.

To recap: In order to GET those stats, GotRob:

-Has a family tribe consisting of 140 players, who have 80 million points. (GotRob, ESL, GTC) fighting a tribe with 57 members and 26 million points. We can argue that points don't win wars, but points represent villages that represent potential troops. Points give the ability to win wars.

-Has support from the largest tribe in the world. Bringing the potential troop pool to 160 Million points. We know it's not there, but if even half PITAs troops are D and a quarter of those are being sent, it probably adds 10 mil to the original number.

-Has confirmed spies. It matters, we may too, it is what it is. Some people think it's low, other people think it represents what could really happen in war, whatever your view, it IS an advantage.

-Has Romanians. Seriously. They bash. When taking average points into account; morale, otherwise known as TW welfare, comes into play, some people will argue that it doesn't make a big difference. I think they're wrong. But the fact is, mathematically, 34 is at a disadvantage.

Even taking all that. ALL that. All those crippling handicaps. We're down about 3:1. And most of the caps are from two or three accounts that have quit.

GotRob.... Win or lose. You've lost. If we lose, you're still a disgrace, and PITA is gonna yank their support and nail your behinds so fast you won't know if they used protection. If we win... And it's not inconceivable.... Just wow.

DeletedUser105552

Y'know... At this point. I think we've won.

I mean.... Piss on it. GotRob may beat 34, but that's not a given, most of their captures are from people that quit, And because this is -34-'s first real encounter, it's to be expected, some people just can't weather incomings properly. But I'll give it to them. Their stats are up.

Congratulations? I guess.

To recap: In order to GET those stats, GotRob:

-Has a family tribe consisting of 140 players, who have 80 million points. (GotRob, ESL, GTC) fighting a tribe with 57 members and 26 million points. We can argue that points don't win wars, but points represent villages that represent potential troops. Points give the ability to win wars.

-Has support from the largest tribe in the world. Bringing the potential troop pool to 160 Million points. We know it's not there, but if even half PITAs troops are D and a quarter of those are being sent, it probably adds 10 mil to the original number.

-Has confirmed spies. It matters, we may too, it is what it is. Some people think it's low, other people think it represents what could really happen in war, whatever your view, it IS an advantage.

-Has Romanians. Seriously. They bash. When taking average points into account; morale, otherwise known as TW welfare, comes into play, some people will argue that it doesn't make a big difference. I think they're wrong. But the fact is, mathematically, 34 is at a disadvantage.

Even taking all that. ALL that. All those crippling handicaps. We're down about 3:1. And most of the caps are from two or three accounts that have quit.

GotRob.... Win or lose. You've lost. If we lose, you're still a disgrace, and PITA is gonna yank their support and nail your behinds so fast you won't know if they used protection. If we win... And it's not inconceivable.... Just wow.

someones bitter?

Yes all been inactive, when we started hitting. As you stated, check Twstats that tells you otherwise.

Have a nice day,

DeletedUser

yeah, they all quit after we hit :)

so, its not an excuse, its lame what you say

we didnt ask for 34 to take you in, we didnt ask for you to attack a GTC guy over some barbs, we didnt ask for 34 to have big mouth on this forum

What you seek its what you get :)

DeletedUser

What a mental image... cheers Gear...

Seriously laughing at that :D