All vs *TLA*

DeletedUser

What a Joke:

The New World Alliance

Greetings from Grind!

On behalf of The Grind Family of Tribes,
We would like to make a proposal for a New World Alliance,
combatting against a single Enemy, *TLA*.

TLA feel that they have won this World 29 already.
We however, would beg to differ.
What We are proposing is an open, shared Forum between
all the top Tribes, to Unite in the Fight against TLA.... a Super Alliance.

Ideally the following Tribes can come together to defeat them.
Together, We can do this, and win the World.....

Grind!
Bump!
WST
TC
=TFHR=
EVE
T.R.A.
MT
Haha
N~~L
NNnN
=GAU=
LGO

Other Tribes and individuals can and will be invited as well to join forces in this 2012 assault.
Anyone willing to participate, attack and support this initiative is welcomed with open Arms.

If this is of interest to You, as it should be, contact Us.
Your and Our Tribes alone might not win,
but together, Our Alliance can!

We are awaiting Your replies......

Respectfully Yours,
Fahlecta, Duke of Grind! and Bump!

I, Bloodfest, would love to see this happen since this world is getting stale since not many fighters left, since you guys need to do something or this world is lost by you guys.

DeletedUser

They are gonna wait a year according to the letter so we have time to prepare:)

DeletedUser

They are gonna wait a year according to the letter so we have time to prepare
Prepare for whom since I am always ready for death and destruction and yes their new Duke is making mistakes already since I think she meant 2011.

DeletedUser

I know she/ he meant 2011 lol but I had to point it out. I too agree that it should happen so maybe the rest of the world will get enough morale up, so we in tla have to start using the T botton again;)

DeletedUser

o_O

I endorse this idea, but not next year, sooner please D:

DeletedUser

There splitting up into factions,maybe theres some ex NSA causing trouble i what i would assume.

You have to laugh at WST,we stand together is there motto,or not as the case may be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have to laugh at WST,we stand together is there motto,or not as the case may be.
Ye too bad that should have been fight together as we do since all they are doing is quitting and running away. Hey the barbs slowed me down killing you guys so you better thank silenthro even though he did not live up to his word. Tell the world what if anyone calls themselves(meaning part of a tribe called) the loser tribe I will let them live until the the second last tribe. Also if you are in *TLA* then you might be my friend but if not you are "not" my friend and you will die simple as that. Of course unless you are a "loser" then you may live for now lol. Hmm Loser could stand for Last Offensive Stronghold Ever Reformed. Well good luck to all those who are left :)

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself when I say that my reasons for less activity are the demands of the holidays and of RL. I have been here for 2 years... that is a lot of hours for a wife and mother to devote to a game. I just do not have the time to sit and play this game like that anymore.. nor the desire.

And Blood.. you and I have had some fun convo's.. I've enjoyed our exchanges for sure and would love to play alongside you on another world. But you talk a big talk and yet I still have the 2 vills I took off of you earlier. And I don't take many enemy vills.. but got 2 of yours and held them.

I suspect after this post I will lose them. As I am not much interested in keeping them at this point. This game has lost it's luster for me. Too many of my friends have left and so it's just not the same game.

WST was a noble effort on jr's part to rally what players were left to play. As far as Fahlecta's attempt to get the other tribes to join against TLA I think that was a brilliant idea. And one of the only options left. Unfortunately spies have brought that to the forum. Another reason jr formed WST.

I want to thank those who were noble in the game and good sports along the way. I have not been an aggressive player but I still appreciated respectful players.

In customary TLA fashion I assume now that I have posted and made my presence known again I will get inundated with attacks.... as is the way.. fire away.. I'm ready. And frankly I could not care less.

DeletedUser79621

TLA doesn't need to stoop anywhere to win this world, need we remind you of the stats or the number of players that have quit W29 on the GRIND/WST side throughout this "war"

With the clear evidence behind how well we were doing before District and Briciolino joined TLA I think it's fair to say that having someone 'behind enemy lines'* hasn't made a huge difference to how successfully TLA are dominating the fight.

Being the curious kid that I am, I would sure love to know how TW staff and forum mods have shown favoritism towards TLA... You don't need to post it here, IGM will do fine.

*District is hardly behind the enemy lines if you actually look at a map.

DeletedUser87372

I obviously do not have access to any private convos between you and District, nor any forum posts by District, but from my perspective, District has been nothing but respectful within TLA since coming and in fact I mailed him at least a month before him joining asking for advice on how he plunders so well and he showed me nothing but respect.

I can only assume the disrespect he had shown may have been prevoked. None the less, I agree there are a wide variety of manners within this game, I would like to think I am on the well mannered side, and know TLA has a good cross section of the full spectrum (as do Grind and WST).

DeletedUser

Ye too bad that should have been fight together as we do since all they are doing is quitting and running away. Hey the barbs slowed me down killing you guys so you better thank silenthro even though he did not live up to his word. Tell the world what if anyone calls themselves(meaning part of a tribe called) the loser tribe I will let them live until the the second last tribe. Also if you are in *TLA* then you might be my friend but if not you are "not" my friend and you will die simple as that. Of course unless you are a "loser" then you may live for now lol. Hmm Loser could stand for Last Offensive Stronghold Ever Reformed. Well good luck to all those who are left :)

So are you trying to say, just because we are called "We Stand Together" means we are unable to quit the game due to more important reasons? If that is your opinion of this game then I truly pity you...

Yh Rod quit and went barb because he felt the game was taking too much of his time and decided to quit, he has even been thinking about it for a while now...

Same for a lot of us who have quit/quiting...

My reason for my departure is just because I have exams I need to study for this year... and if I want the best for me, I don't think me rushing to my computer to snipe rismine's or minoy's train will help... :lol:

I'll probably come back and co-play a friend when my exams are done.

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself when I say that my reasons for less activity are the demands of the holidays and of RL. I have been here for 2 years... that is a lot of hours for a wife and mother to devote to a game. I just do not have the time to sit and play this game like that anymore.. nor the desire.

And Blood.. you and I have had some fun convo's.. I've enjoyed our exchanges for sure and would love to play alongside you on another world. But you talk a big talk and yet I still have the 2 vills I took off of you earlier. And I don't take many enemy vills.. but got 2 of yours and held them.

I suspect after this post I will lose them. As I am not much interested in keeping them at this point. This game has lost it's luster for me. Too many of my friends have left and so it's just not the same game.

WST was a noble effort on jr's part to rally what players were left to play. As far as Fahlecta's attempt to get the other tribes to join against TLA I think that was a brilliant idea. And one of the only options left. Unfortunately spies have brought that to the forum. Another reason jr formed WST.

I want to thank those who were noble in the game and good sports along the way. I have not been an aggressive player but I still appreciated respectful players. I will say that District666 was one of the most disrespectful players I have met and a player I hope to never encounter again. TLA taking him in may have been a nice advantage behind enemy lines but it shows how low they will stoop to get that advantage.

In customary TLA fashion I assume now that I have posted and made my presence known again I will get inundated with attacks.... as is the way.. fire away.. I'm ready. And frankly I could not care less.

Bloody hell another leaving thread because of real life just when attacks start.It really makes me laugh.A war game and theres no fight.

So are you trying to say, just because we are called "We Stand Together" means we are unable to quit the game due to more important reasons? If that is your opinion of this game then I truly pity you...

Yh Rod quit and went barb because he felt the game was taking too much of his time and decided to quit, he has even been thinking about it for a while now...

Same for a lot of us who have quit/quiting...

My reason for my departure is just because I have exams I need to study for this year... and if I want the best for me, I don't think me rushing to my computer to snipe rismine's or minoy's train will help... :lol:

I'll probably come back and co-play a friend when my exams are done.

Your one im pleased has quit,never liked NSA members that joined at all.

Even warrior is taking Grind villages,it makes me piss my pants seeing there demise.

DeletedUser

Funny thing is most who have quit were actually planning on doing it before this war even started... So unfortunately mikey (as bad as you want to be convienced that it is) your wrong, it weren't because of the incomings...

Your one im pleased has quit,never liked NSA members that joined at all.

That makes 2 of us thats happy I quit then :) :lol:

DeletedUser

Blah blah blah, everyone who can't handle the incomings quits bc of RL. Or was planning on quiting. It's all the same crap you don't see backline players quiting all the time, it's alway the frontline players, altho
I understand that having incomings takes more time and RL CAN be strained but atleast admit that it was to time consuming to do with incomings

DeletedUser87372

In my opinion, TW takes too much of ones time in RL because of the high levels of activity that is demanded of you when you are targetted by a very aggressive and strong force. Because of this increase in required activity, RL takes a toll, or you do not give your account the attention it deserves, when you begin to make losses, then you are demoralised and you log in less. Eventually the downward spiral gets the best of you and you hit the delete button announcing to the world you quit because you simply got too busy in RL to pay enough attention to your account in TW.

If you take the above and overlay it on most of the WST / Grind! "announcements of quitting" you will find all of them could very easily fit that mold.

I agree, this is purely speculation and I am sure there are some very legitimate reasons (i.e. needing to focus on education is certainly a good one that I applaud) for some players quitting. That being said, there has been a massive coincidence that nearly every player we have heavily targetted has quit. The only one to date that has been a core target who has not quit is Sweenster, which is why he has earned a fair amount of respect from TLA. Not that we are planning on letting up, but we are respecting him for staying.

We have had people quit too, but it would seem most of them (if not all) have been on our back lines and oddly enough not directly on the front, being targetted by WST / Grind!.

Good luck with your studies ZigZag.

DeletedUser

You all are so funny... You would like to think that your mighty force is making ppl like me quit. Well think again. I have already killed hundreds of your nukes in the previous attacks.. Right now it is quiet so quitting now seemed like a good time to me. I do not have a long attack list.. I think it went up to 34 yesterday.

so your theory that when the going gets tough we run doesn't fit. I have been trying to quit for some time. As I said before I am a housewife and mother of 2 teens that keep me very busy. When I started this game with my one little village it was a fun distraction. I never expected to grow to the size I am now. I am not a gamer and have not had the time to devote to the huge account I have acquired over time. I am not an aggressive player and certainly no political strategist with this game. I have preferred to stay out of the politics. I have been sitting on the quitting fence for many months and have stayed only out of loyalty and friendship to those I talk to everyday. I waited until the big attacks were over to quit. So I did NOT run. I stayed despite my desire to quit. I wanted to kill those nukes. Granted I didn't kill them all but I did put a big dent in the arsenal. And you all who attacked me know that. I've lost some vills but I expected to since I am not here enough anymore.

So don't make up any other reason for my leaving than what it is. Time. And boredom of the game. So I will leave all the exciting stuff for you all who love to duke it out big time.

Oh and Scott... Most of my account IS BACKLINE! I have always been a tribe supporter. So this is one backline account that IS quitting. My k54 vills are the least of my vills.

DeletedUser62494

You all are so funny... You would like to think that your mighty force is making ppl like me quit. Well think again. I have already killed hundreds of your nukes in the previous attacks.. Right now it is quiet so quitting now seemed like a good time to me. I do not have a long attack list.. I think it went up to 34 yesterday.

so your theory that when the going gets tough we run doesn't fit. I have been trying to quit for some time. As I said before I am a housewife and mother of 2 teens that keep me very busy. When I started this game with my one little village it was a fun distraction. I never expected to grow to the size I am now. I am not a gamer and have not had the time to devote to the huge account I have acquired over time. I am not an aggressive player and certainly no political strategist with this game. I have preferred to stay out of the politics. I have been sitting on the quitting fence for many months and have stayed only out of loyalty and friendship to those I talk to everyday. I waited until the big attacks were over to quit. So I did NOT run. I stayed despite my desire to quit. I wanted to kill those nukes. Granted I didn't kill them all but I did put a big dent in the arsenal. And you all who attacked me know that. I've lost some vills but I expected to since I am not here enough anymore.

So don't make up any other reason for my leaving than what it is. Time. And boredom of the game. So I will leave all the exciting stuff for you all who love to duke it out big time.

Oh and Scott... Most of my account IS BACKLINE! I have always been a tribe supporter. So this is one backline account that IS quitting. My k54 vills are the least of my vills.

All I got out of this was YOU ARE A QUITTER. And you are quitting now because you had the breaks and wanna claim you are not under fire. BULLSHIT. I promise that by this time tomorrow I will unload more nukes and nobles then you can handle. So shut up. Wasn't it your pathetic side that said GRIND doesn't quit?

Get real and attack back. GRIND are a bunch of quitting pansies. I swear your tribe is most pathetic tribe to ever make it this far. Your entire TRIBE SUCKS. Always has. Your all a bunch of over grown noobs who think your good cuz you can recruit and internally noble. Looks like war is your weak spot cuz you never learned how to play.

I am so sick of you all quitting. Your just so damn pathetic when you do. And all this TLA doesn't play fair blah blah. Follow your pathetic dukes and get back in line so I can continue to trample ALL GRIND/WST and the rest of you pathetic hugging tribes into the dirt.

DeletedUser

I have 2 daughters as well and a very busy job its all about getting everything done.Why cant you get your teen boys to sit the account,you never know they may actually use the nukes the way there meant to used.If you fought as hard ingame as you do here you may actually be winning the war.