ALL4-1 Declares on LoC

DeletedUser96390

To: The Council of LoC

Cc: World 53 Public Forums.

Dear Sir / Madam.

Greetings reader, ALL4-1 officially declares on LoC, they attack our members without letting us know, so therefore we are up for war against you. I have noticed one of their members cleaned out one of dcfc ceybob's villages that who I Co-Play. We shall enjoy taking your villages honorably, let's see ourselves on the world map too. We are going to give you one week to clear your villages, they are now our official property. Also fear our :axemen: + :lightcavalry: + :ram: also my favourites the catapults. Make sure to LoC very carefully at the incomings that we will launch at all of your villages. Good luck to LoC and also be properly prepared to be erased off the K24 area where we cannot allow you to expand in that area.

[SPOIL]
en53

To the viewers of LoC, please expect the Red to transform into Light Blue.[/SPOIL]

Regards,

Patrickc02.

DeletedUser

300K pts against 130K pts tribe ?

Am i in W53 forums ? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Should be exciting. I look forward to your statistics 6 months from now.

DeletedUser

well this looks like the most pointless war in history, but good luck anyway

earthquake girl

Aside from the size of the tribes involved, I don't see how this is much different from Drama declaring on any other tribe on W53.
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

DeletedUser

Aside from the size of the tribes involved, I don't see how this is much different from Drama declaring on any other tribe on W53.
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

You mean how nothing is going to get accomplished except a lot of random people flaming the thread?

DeletedUser12617

Flaming threads on world 53!!! does that happen :lol:

DeletedUser

some one needs to work on there map skills. but these small wars are fun to watch until someone comes and wipes out both tribes at once