ALLERT w113 - FYI

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11347146

Hi everyone.
Many people wrote to me asking if I'm playing w113.
That's a fake. Me and my group are not playing at all any server.
I saw some PM's from a guy called "pebblo" pretending to be me.
So, if someone will say you something that's bullshits.
Dunno why people can't be just themselves and do their own business instead of copy-paste someone else.
My only advice is to grow up and be yourself bruh. The faster you do that, the better it's for you.
Right now I took a pause from TW tbh after some issues and I'm not in the best mood to start.
But I hope soon to comeback and play with y'all.

Take care of y'all specially in this bad period for everyone and good game.

Erkembrand, the real.

DeletedUser124381

I saw some PM's from a guy called "pebblo" pretending to be me.
So, if someone will say you something that's bullshits.
Dunno why people can't be just themselves and do their own business instead of copy-paste someone else.

Don't mention our name in this false way, if you conclude we pretend to be you from these messages there is something wrong with you.
We never said we are you, we don't even know you.

Looks like it's gonna be a great world when the top tribe are pretending to be someone else. :D

Funny that you say this, cause you were the person that called us out for being in a fake tribe when you're in the academy of a fake tribe as the other poster mentions. Just cause we are rank 1 you assumed we were the leaders of the tribe and dragged our name into this conversation..

It looks like there is a lot of copycat in this world ,World 113 Aces pretend to be us in world 111 .

Pear

Reaction score
Khamikaz changed the name from K45 to ALLERT after realising following the same name pattern and mass recruiting like he did in 112 wasn't gonna cut it?

LucidDream

Reaction score
pretty certain nobody wants to be erkembrand

Still the fact that they took a tag , and post their result like they where a part of it , wich is totally uncorrect , at least u can mention that u where never a part of those results of the tag , instead of saying "Allert is back" .
As i said in a message to pebblo , pretty cheap .

DeletedUser124381

Still the fact that they took a tag , and post their result like they where a part of it , wich is totally uncorrect , at least u can mention that u where never a part of those results of the tag , instead of saying "Allert is back" .
As i said in a message to pebblo , pretty cheap .

Show me a message where we said this, as i mentioned before we didn't know a tribe Allert was made before this one.
We never stole a tribe name nor did we pretend to be Erkembrand so stop spreading lies.
We were never part of those results and we didn't say we were.

Why would I brag winning .it worlds anyway those are easy, if you got problems with the tribe name contact the leaders of the tribe in question.
I don't condone stealing a tribe name but don't mention us like we started this thing..

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't mention our name in this false way, if you conclude we pretend to be you from these messages there is something wrong with you.
We never said we are you, we don't even know you.

Funny that you say this, cause you were the person that called us out for being in a fake tribe when you're in the academy of a fake tribe as the other poster mentions. Just cause we are rank 1 you assumed we were the leaders of the tribe and dragged our name into this conversation..

There's no contact listed on your profile so you get mailed by default. Everything I said is still true. Fake tribe, full of noobs.

I'm just on 113 to pp farm. It's a noob world for noobs. Never talked to anyone in my tribe ^^

LucidDream

Reaction score
Show me a message where we said this, as i mentioned before we didn't know a tribe Allert was made before this one.
We never stole a tribe name nor did we pretend to be Erkembrand so stop spreading lies.
We were never part of those results and we didn't say we were.

Why would I brag winning .it worlds anyway those are easy, if you got problems with the tribe name contact the leaders of the tribe in question.
I don't condone stealing a tribe name but don't mention us like we started this thing..

As u wish guys ... U are so badly faking us , but pretend to be right ,what else can i say , u are right XD
BTW if those result on the .it where easy ( actually u don't even play those world so i don't know where u came out with that sentence ) i wonder why u have to post on the description ... Like , u want to honor OUR name ? Thanks so c: