Alliance Of Knights {K} (W62)

DeletedUser34878

Alliance Of Knights {K} (W62) K64

Alliance Of Knights {K} (w62) Premade

[spoil]
hd.jpg
[/spoil]

Before reading the rest of the thread, please understand this is just a summarized version and isn't final. Final and complete details will be provided to accepted members.Which means, this is not a thread to debate or criticize how I manage my tribe, this has already been done for you. Those interested in joining up can view the prerequisites bellow. If you do not meet ALL of the prerequisites, or will be meeting all of them by the time w62 opens don't waste my time.

#Introduction

Alliance Of Knights was a rank 6 (Rank 4 OD) w18 tribe before it's death in 2009, as a baron of that tribe I am recreating it on w62. My plans for the tribe is to get it into the top 10.

You'll be seeing our premade 5 group on speed rounds more often in the coming week.

Our old W18 Stats:

http://www.twstats.com/en18/index.php?page=tribe&id=4315

Speed Round Stats:

We've recently been joining and playing many speed rounds and you can expect us to play more in the future, you're encouraged to come join us for some fun!

In case you're interested in our prior speed stats we're ranked in the following rounds:

#1430 - Rank 3 in points Rank 4 OD Rank 6 ODA Rank 3 ODD

Players: Shane86 - Rank 3 in points, Rank 7 OD, Rank 10 ODA, Rank 5 ODD

Chubas - Rank 8 in points, Rank 9 OD, Rank 8 ODA, Rank 9 ODD

#1433 - Rank 2 in points Rank 3 OD Rank 2 ODA Rank 8 ODD

Players: Shane86 - Rank 5 in points, Rank 6 OD, Rank 22 ODD Rank 2 ODA,

Bromulus - Rank 4 in points, Unknown OD, Rank 9 ODA, Unknown ODD

Chubas - Defeated.

You can see all the prior speed stats here:

http://www.tribalwars.net/sds_rounds.php?mode=past

#The council:[/COLOR]

-2 dukes

-3 Barons

- 1 Diplomat

- 4 War leaders

If you would like to be on council, add me to skype with your qualifications, I just would like to state that in both my guilds in world of warcraft and here, I do not pick friends for officers. I do not pick favorites, I simply pick the best person(s) for the job. In the event that you are not doing your job, you will be removed from your position NO EXCEPTIONS.

#Prerequisites/How To Join.

Since this is going to be a top 10 tribe, recruitment is very selective.

In order to join Alliance Of Knights you have to meet the following criteria or will have met it by the time the world opens:

- You must know how to use scripts or at least google how to use them. Scripting knowledge is preferred but not required.

- You must know how to do 150ms backtime.

- You must know how to snipe.

- You must have skype mic is not required.

- You must be active on both skype and w62. All yellow players will be removed, if you have to be away for an extended period of time or a couple days ask for someone to sit your account.

- You must have a premium account or be willing to get one. It isn't a lot of money per month and offers SO many benefits for the price and is still cheaper than a wow subscription. (See note 1)

- You must have prior game experience.

Note 1: I will be willing to except non premium members PROVIDED that they're able to catch up to premium members.

If you meet all of the requirements above, reply here and add me to skype. Please include in your invite why you are adding me or you will be stuck on block.

We're you in the old alliance of knights? You're welcome to apply and join! I know and love each one of you :D.

#The rules

I only have a few rules that everybody has to follow including myself:

1. We're a family and should be treated as such, I will not tolerate flaming and tribe wars. This includes useless drama, keep your family affairs out of skype and our tribal forums. If you insist on starting stuff do so in messages although reported constant harassment will get you the boot.

2. I will not tolerate elitism or thinking that other players and or tribe members are "beneath you" and "worthless". We are not an elitist tribe, if you're looking for a group of elitists to play with look elsewhere, I get enough hardcore farming on wow and even then we don't look down on others. There is no such thing as noobs, there's just defeated noobs.

3. As stated in the prerequisite section I will not tolerate inactivity. Any and all yellow players will be removed without question. Tribe members are expected to be sat in times of emergency or vacation.

Expected Member count: between 30 and 40

#Current Approved member-list:

1. Shane86 – Duke
2. Chubas - Warleader
3. Lazytiger - Co-Duke
4. indestructible2906 - Warleader
5. Bromulus (aka Shadow of Seraph)
6. NOR-3118
7. Aeternion - Diplomat
8. MOHAMEDELMASRY
9. kirollos33
10. ii OgS

#Current maybe list:

ancamdrew
Kab O Cap

Good luck to the other tribes of w62 and let's make a fun world together.

-Shane86

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL Barbarian eaters on W18 lol :d and that is serious tribe... I dont think so

DeletedUser

Im making a tribe Alliance of Soldiers, do you want to be a family?!

DeletedUser34878

Im making a tribe Alliance of Soldiers, do you want to be a family?!

contacted for your skype.

LOL Barbarian eaters on W18 lol :d and that is serious tribe... I dont think so

There were some of us that point whored from barbarians I won't deny it but a majority of the tribe conquers were from wars/other players.

DeletedUser55042

I'd be interested in joining :) I added you on skype, we can talk more there.

DeletedUser34878

I know, I wanted to troll you because I was bored last night but ok, don't want to be my co troll.

DeletedUser

You mailed me asking for me to add you on skype so we can discuss the tribe, i dont think you was.

DeletedUser34878

You mailed me asking for me to add you on skype so we can discuss the tribe, i dont think you was.

Yes, because I trolled you. Also my message was the following:

"what's your skype? You posted on my thread."

Nowhere did I say I wanted to add you to talk about my tribe. You sir, make assumptions to much.

DeletedUser

Yes, because I trolled you. Also my message was the following:

"what's your skype? You posted on my thread."

Nowhere did I say I wanted to add you to talk about my tribe. You sir, make assumptions to much.

You sir are flogging a dead horse.

DeletedUser

Holy shit Shane...

I am one of the old {K} Members in w18! If you are reading this I would really like to reminiscence some stuff with ya! :)

Repinski

Talk about one hell of a necro... This world is finished bro. He likely doesn't read these forums anymore.