Alliances

pillburydough

anyone want one with my tribe? Figured its a forum so everyone can discuss it here :)

and also this thread was made on Glyn's behalf - he was begging me to make it :p

On a more serious note...I need allies :)

DeletedUser

The silence to this thread is overwhelming .....
You say you were a changed man and then admit that you still lie and screw peeps around
Sorry to say mate ... but your past and previous actions have sealed your fate.
Now be a good boy and hit delete

DeletedUser

Thought you were going to own us? Yet you now need alliances? I like the way you're trolling for reactions though, it's similar to the way my niece gets attention, by hitting her head against things and then crying - she is only two and a half years old though I guess........

DeletedUser62661

Thought you were going to own us? Yet you now need alliances? I like the way you're trolling for reactions though, it's similar to the way my niece gets attention, by hitting her head against things and then crying - she is only two and a half years old though I guess........

You were doing the same thing at the bar so ha! :icon_biggrin: You know you wanted to go to the "wax".

pillburydough

surprising how people think I'm the troll (the person above me *cough*)

anyways, as for the thread, it's not that legit - don't need alliances fighting a bunch of noooobies :) - I mean puppets :D

pillburydough

then stop loosing villages xD

stopped trying a loooooooooooooong time ago LOL

as for bonerv - why the thread is silent...was out for 2 hours before you posted....learn something in life....

DeletedUser

stopped trying a loooooooooooooong time ago LOL

as for bonerv - why the thread is silent...was out for 2 hours before you posted....learn something in life....

pillburydough said:
you guys exist to make fools of yourselves

Sad how a tribe of 80 can't bring me down ;) - and you call yourself gods of TW :p

You succed to fails in your lie in less then 24 hours,impressive:icon_eek:

pillburydough

haven't logged in 24 hours O_O

ask nutsmuts :) - wait he doesnt log in either :O

whats happening there :D

Bo-John-bo

So to round up, you are a bitter, immature child. Hyper rejected your plea's and begging to be given a chance and now you are bitter and pathetic, you will most likely leave Nutsmuts soon, blaming location or some such nonsense and then reappear on a new account hidden in the far reaches of K1, or as far from Hyper as possible.

I would just like to say that this scenario has come true :)

Dam I'm good.

It was posted in another thread btw

pillburydough

i clearly did say no to your points...your an immature child :)

DeletedUser

u suck at accounts ur lucky that w45 is inactive and slow otherwise u would of got destroyed :)

well anyways ur cool to talk to and all just suck at tw :)

pillburydough

....I would love to you join W45 where I am well established. See how it feels to be me for a minute after begineer protection is over....

Puppies :)

STAFAST

I am getting close to the ban stick, but you know what pilly, i dont care. You sir are a total turd. I hate that fact you are allowed to still post.

You make this game a joke and why many wont pay anymore to play. Why would anybody pay to read your stuff ? You totally make the forums a joke, always have.

It makes me feel ill to know I love this world and we have players like you still here.

Please leave and dont come back; your not a nice person at all.

Last edited:

pillburydough

im better then you...

your not allowed to make mean posts like that :lol:

as for leaving - how about you leave and then you won't have to see me post :) - problem solved. Quit if you want to, I'm not going anywhere :)

DeletedUser

so you just destroyed another acount?

YAY!

why does people still give him new acount?

are you guys all stupid?

get caught once,it happen,2,well,not bright but it happen,3 time,your defo starting to be an idiot,but 15 time.

Last edited by a moderator:

pillburydough

so you just destroyed another acount?

YAY!

why does people still give him new acount?

are you guys all stupid?

get caught once,it happen,2,well,not bright but it happen,3 time,your defo starting to be an idiot,but 15 time.

Nope, nuts didn't want it permamently gone, so I took up the job of logging in on a daily basis! To bad you Hyper folks can't pick on the right people...

I have nothing against Deus since Walt = awesome! :):)

But Hyper = :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, nuts didn't want it permamently gone, so I took up the job of logging in on a daily basis! To bad you Hyper folks can't pick on the right people...

I have nothing against Deus since Walt = awesome! :):)

But Hyper = :(

I have nothing against the bird that was making noise next to my window this morning,and waked me up.I still think he's an annoying basturd tough.

where I was going with that again?

o yes,I got nothing against you pilly.