Allow to schedule/queue varying buffs

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dukefan7777777

Reaction score
This one is quite simple in my opinion.

I think that players should be able to activate all their buffs at one time, regardless of % increase to defense or offense or recruiting speeds, and they should be applied in the order of activation. If the game has the capability to run multiple of the same item consecutively AND to reject items of different %'s from being run (for same troop) then it obviously, in my belief/opinion, has capability to install this feature.

If I see an attack window of 10% of the incs in 24 hours and then a jump to 70% of my total incs falls in the 48 hours following that, I think players should be able to activate a 24 hour boost, then another boost at the same time to follow upon the 24 hour boost. Or, if I am just eating 100's of nukes and have few buffs left and just want to be lazy and not defend I should be able to active all my remaining buffs. Makes little sense to me that players should have to wait until the exact second that buff expires to add a new one solely because it is of a different %.

This should apply to HC, O/D buffs, archers, recruits, construction, etc.

Cheers