Ally/Nap Cancellation Timer - Cosmetic

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LordLorderson

Reaction score
Yeah the title doesn't really help but couldn't describe it properly in 5 words.

In some cases that an "Ally-NAP" relationship in between two tribes , or more , comes to an end we usually set a "period of no interraction , attacking each other" etc. For example , as soon as we set our relationship , in the "rules-terms" we set in prior a "rule" like " As soon as we decide to disband our Ally , we will give a 5day ( kind of NAP ) before attacking each other."
I might miss the single word that describes this "agreement" in English.

So my idea is , setting a "cosmetic" option within game that will let us place a countdown , visible to the whole tribe , till the time "we can attack".

stormchild

I like this idea maybe something like this there wouldn't be the "Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to attack you" kinda crap coming from a NAP/Ally.

Paladin606

As long as it remains cosmetic and doesn't stop from attacking/breaking Ally/NAP early,I like it.

LordLorderson

Reaction score
This is such a good idea too bad its coming from someone who doesn't stay true to his word and sends attacks before an agreed 7 day nap is over!!

This is not the place to discuss such thing but i'll tell you this , if you don't respect others i guess you wouldn't be expecting to receive any kind of respect as well.Seems your people doesn't share all the info with you. ;)
You can contact me in-game to talk if you wish.