Almost 5 years later...

DeletedUser

How is everyone? It appears DNS won the war against RAW, or they merged which wouldn't surprise me either. Does anyone remember me? Do I remember any of you even? :p

EDIT: It appears World 1 is still going or am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:

maxkvo

If it wasn't Hibakusha turned inactive caused by an accident in real live, DNS woudn't even be here...

Proceed and finish the job, it takes too long.

I'm still here though

Psihic

Commediant.

We would have massacred anyone. Including hiba and RAW. It wasnt our fault that RAW were a bunch of pussies that havent declared a war for almost 2 years against anyone.

War tribe, lol.

.dan.101

RAW, TW was it?, died when my premium ran out.

We all know this, let's stop the arguments.

DeletedUser

So is World 9 like World 1 then? Where it's the slow inevitable death of the world as one tribe slowly cleans up the map? Or is something interesting happening?

Psihic

So is World 9 like World 1 then? Where it's the slow inevitable death of the world as one tribe slowly cleans up the map? Or is something interesting happening?

Thats basically it.

DNS is mopping up the remains.

DeletedUser103898

i was in iron brigade back in the day. KRLUX if anyone rememberrs?

DeletedUser

Commediant.

We would have massacred anyone. Including hiba and RAW. It wasnt our fault that RAW were a bunch of pussies that havent declared a war for almost 2 years against anyone.

War tribe, lol.

Cough, Smokefield.

OTDDeathAwaits

I dont think anyone can say anything about Smokefield, he only ever tried to do the best by his tribe like anyone else that cared.

Yes I remember you Quickdrawjoe, DNS is currently the unofficial winners of w9. Regardless of any factors, they deserved it. Only a few from =D-N= and RAW deserved it more, but it wasnt to be.

Psihic

Yes I remember you Quickdrawjoe, DNS is currently the unofficial winners of w9. Regardless of any factors, they deserved it. Only a few from =D-N= and RAW deserved it more, but it wasnt to be.

By which standards ? :icon_eek:

OTDDeathAwaits

I didnt deny DNS(tribe) deserved their victory. Just mentioning a minority that dedicated so much time and effort to try and compensate for T.W/RAW+DN's shortfalls put in endless effort and sleepless nights(to even make a fight of it). If that comment is deserving of a rollyeye/shocked smiley then even in victory ...you are still pathetically bitter - enjoy that. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hi there,
Hope I don't disrupt you lot too much but I never really really posted too much of my true opinion before, not that being truthful would have made any difference to my expected greetings. :icon_razz:

I am using this acct name to bring back some nostalgia and give the remaining w9 players another chance to give me their best at frying my arse with their words. -.-

imo

[SPOIL]May 2009 RAW was already a semi active, semi lead, dieing tribe. The die hards couldn't see it but as an outsider looking in , that is the impression I have. The core players who made RAW thrive in it's hay days were already disintegrating. What I believe destroyed RAW was it's diplomatic moves and the inability to compensate activity when players got stuck with rl issues. Managing inactives does take some skill and alot of time, DNS beat RAW hands down with that task.

I only knew hiba in the early days by his rep and that I got from what secluded shared and what OTD shared in those early days. Later Tikay did tell me DNS chose to make diplomacy with hiba in the beginning cos everything he touched turned to gold. To me what secluded shared regarding hiba etc, hiba's diplomacy was already starting to turn on him in the ritual days.

I don't think the outcome would have changed if hiba had been around. Things may have lasted longer but one rep isn't enough to change the outcome of the world, I don't think so anyway. Maybe a combination of him and those core players, what was disintegrating some core players wasn't the game, it was RL. Maybe he would have managed that issue differently. Can't say as I don't really know the man.

RAW had some wonderful ppl in it and so did DNS. OTD talks about time and effort and caring, there was a hell of alot of that on both sides.

I believe in 2009 the world win was still open to both RAW and DNS, pilaf had been trying to get me to say it for years. Finnally I will say it :)

What turned the world overnight to DNS's favour was the diplomacy/strategic moves made in the south eastern side of the world. Basically RAW w9 end of story, rest was DNS cleanup. RAW's game changed to one of prolonging the inevitable.

I don't believe any tribe wins on it's own with war, I believe it's all about strategy and diplomacy, outsiders can influence those. I think the sday incident was the real crusher and pilaf was the icing on the cake. Thinking back to that time, it had nothing really to do with smoke, what set pilaf on the path he chose was actually his relationship with hiba, definitely no respect between the two at the time. I will also mention this player "Idhril Cuthandir", he played a magor part too.

pavle did this and wolstein did that, yudda yudda yudda. I don't know who really instigated the moves in the south east but pilaf wants the credit so I'll give it to him.

I did enjoy this world and met alot of nice ppl, I admit to purposely posting and stirring ppl with the intent to draw their hate to me. I think smoke would call it a kinda martyr syndrome. He also says I'm nuts and I agree with him on that :icon_razz:

I left this world 05th January 2011, mostly it was because I got a fulltime job and there was no way I would have been able to maintain a frontline acct core world. I had built a reputation as someone for DNS players to hate on and that ofc carried over to the DN members. Relations between the two tribes wasn't good at the time of the merge and I was just a thorn in their side as well.

Maybe I have too big an ago but I do believe I paid a magor part in keeping RAW going the 2 yrs i was a member, ppl may laugh at that but as I said there is a hell of a lot more than just waring involved in this game. I consider I did alot for members and when my rl changed, I looked around, weighed up whether it was worth it to me to keep playing, knowing no one would really help me much (sitting) and my intribe environment having change from a nice friendly respectful one to an abusive, god do I really want to sign in today one.

obviously I decided it wasn't worth it.

Anyway there were alot of other things that happened, players can boast they owned him or her, we rimmed u etc but in the end what made the game is the decisions of the leaders/ councils. Thats what won it.[/SPOIL]

Psihic

I didnt deny DNS(tribe) deserved their victory. Just mentioning a minority that dedicated so much time and effort to try and compensate for T.W/RAW+DN's shortfalls put in endless effort and sleepless nights(to even make a fight of it). If that comment is deserving of a rollyeye/shocked smiley then even in victory ...you are still pathetically bitter - enjoy that. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:

What do I have to be bitter for ?

And if you/them tried to compensate that doesnt make you deserve it MORE like you said. Deserve it - maybee, but definately not more.

Psihic

Wow, zegir, that was really well put.

Especially the last sentence. But, in all honesty, I have been saying that all along.

So I will put it here once more.. what killed RAW was them counting on all the other tribes making DNS dissapear but they failed. They counted on us getting killed by the pressure and not be able to handle so many wars at a time. They failed to see that we are growing and growing with each declaration and that the bond inside DNS was stronger with each declaration. Often out of spite, but nontheless.

You said RAWs core members were disintegrating. I agree and we saw that. But that was because you cant keep a tribe alive and people interested by only eating inactives and warring tribes that really are no real competition ...