Almost 5 years later...

Psihic

and u do realize records held against barbarians wont be taken serious. There are players in other worlds who like record breaking too, you may produce higher records but against something alive yours will mean nothing at all.

How many noblings in a day, how many noblings in a minute or per second, how many tribal noblings. It doesnt mean as much on barbs as someone achieving them on a real target.

maybe for w9 they will create a special section for just barbarian records, i think over time that section will be covered in dust with no one interested to look and the live target side will be where the real competition is.

i am not trying to stir u now, just saying records on barbs means crap, a pity to bring urselves down after so much effort. you guys really don't need to chase that.

players who weren't apart of w9 will go WoW! about DNS winning and the length of time (persistence put in to achieve that). everyone who has played one world knows how much it took to win a old world like this one.

palve if u had said u were happy and just taking ur time with the finish, i would be thinking cool, after so many years taking ur time will be good for the ones who want this to be their last world. help them de-program themselves etc.

ur answer feels like ego, there is a thin line between a positive achievement and a negative one. i been watching alot of rocky movies lately. they can be inspirational when u are facing a heavier opponent, whether in this game or rl.

the last movie where he is old and fights a younger world champion, meh :/ it is a far fetched storyline BUT they did still maintain dignity for the Rocky character.

he didnt win, he didnt loose, he didnt get his arse smashed and he didnt smash anyone either.

if barbarian records are what u really want then u would be the young world champion boxer character. ur barbarian records will be like his opponents that made the world laugh,boo and throw ice at his shameful egotistical displays after defeating unworthy opponents.

Err, you didnt get it right.

Records like the most nobling in a day or minute are long time in DNS hands and those can be broken on any new world.

To be the tribe who owned the most villages at the end of the world cant, and that will be DNS. For good :)

DeletedUser

i can say the same thing psi

Err, u didnt get it right.

the last memory u are leaving is DNS barb nobling. chasing more vills than anyone and sacrificing reps as sim sicty players to do it.

what ever goal u want though, it's ur world and win.

Psihic

i can say the same thing psi

Err, u didnt get it right.

the last memory u are leaving is DNS barb nobling. chasing more vills than anyone and sacrificing reps as sim sicty players to do it.

what ever goal u want though, it's ur world and win.

The rep thing was over for us once we defeated you lot.

I believe we have proven everything there is to prove on this world, dont forget we were outnumbered 10-1 in village numbers at some point. So now we play as we want and like. The records are for us, not for everyone else. We will leave .net knowing that noone will ever break anything DNS made.

I seriously couldnt care less about what others think about our enoblements lol

DeletedUser

pavle, what i said to you in skype isn't gonna change for me. I have no grudges and am not stirring you up.

You have done this in the past and made it so easy for me to set you up to look foolish. From your point of view, you may never have picked it but sir I assure you I have made you look foolish many times -.-

It was enjoyable but always lacked abit cos most of it went over the top of your head, meaning you just didn't click what was going on.

I am not starting an argument with you, just saying my opinion.

you are very good at contradicting yourself :/ unfortunate but true. I do it too, everyone does abit but u have made yourself king of it with that statement above :)

cmon how can you not care what others think and then want to leave a record.......

I believe we have proven everything there is to prove on this world,
(if this were really true for you, no more records would be desired).

dont forget we were outnumbered 10-1 in village numbers at some point.

(10-1 at some point,hardship in the game was felt by everyone, not just you or DNS who was made up of alot of players from different tribes who all had hardships and probs worse than you had to face. you don't see them cos they weren't your personal experience but you easily push anyone else's aside as crap complaining and only DNS's as relevant substantial and worthy of whining about)

So now we play as we want and like. The records are for us, not for everyone else. We will leave .net knowing that no one will ever break anything DNS made. <....you say that and then say you seriously don't care what others think -.-

I seriously couldn't care less about what others think about our ennoblements lol

Don't ppl usually want to hold a record for respect, prestige, to not be forgotten and leave a mark behind. something along those lines.

Sounds very much like you are not satisfied, basically your ego needs more.

You don't want w9 to end?
that's what I seriously think, you have been at it too long and it has become so much apart of your routines you don't know how to let go or really want to cos you aren't ready to fill the hole it is gonna leave.

yeah, thinking about your reaction now, I think it is more likely thats the real reason for wanting records. if not, then it's just the ego coming out again.

I wont come back and bother you more, unless ofc you want an answer to something which I doubt you will. :D

Step into my shoes for a second pavle, think about the past behavior that occurred in this forum. imagine you are a very sane person and you are visiting an asylum for the mentally challenged/mass personality disorders, aggressive behaviors etc.

It all did happen here, it's written in black and white, haha kinda like a RECORD.. :D

:D anyway the world has calmed and ppl have changed......

it seems all except you, with the need to still bring up DNS warred the world, you had it the worse and over came all. you are going to set records that none will break. yudda yudda yudda.

for me your words where just a semi flash back, not calm and still with the same sing of ego to it that this forum was famous for.

DeletedUser

Zegir, you are just a talker who survived for a while through talking. You are a total noob.

Mulloway69

If that comment is deserving of a rollyeye/shocked smiley then even in victory ...you are still pathetically bitter - enjoy that. :icon_rolleyes: :icon_eek:

Me? Pathetically bitter?

No way man

[SPOIL]
snake-in-the-grass.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Zegir, you are just a talker who survived for a while through talking. You are a total noob.

I think this one might be wanting an answer :D

What I am kont, is someone who knows you very well. I am the one you mailed while you were sitting an acct asking me to snipe some nobs. I am a very fluky player as you know and managed to just barely snipe them. I recall you being excited and mailing back "I love you!!"

:/

I am getting old, maybe it was you or makobex sitting.... meh idk jerks kinda all blend into one after a while.

.dan.101

I am getting old, maybe it was you or makobex sitting.... meh idk jerks kinda all blend into one after a while.

Was makobex the annoying nub who always needed sitting?

Not that annoying narrows it down much, most DN were annoying at that point.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Checked the w9 stats first time this summer and said to myself 'why not visit those dead forums too' but nope...i noticed some popular names in this thread
On behalf of kont and 17th i'd like to say:
1) zegir bitch dont talk pls (read none of ur super long posts)
2) OTD stop crying already, yes we may have deserved more than the dunking from DNS but it was proven only the NW had a small group of active players, but u cant win with ust 6,7 ppl doing damage...

Now some just me talking: dan 101 after all this time i dont even know if ur just an oursider troll or a paid (by psi) DNS fan or some random guy saying random shit...u cant be a w9er
about me being 'nub' and needing sitting, last time i got sat was during my exams on early 2010 and returned on summer
i may have not been a player to be compared to sarcasm or bell or otd or other big names, but i always managed my own shit, was always aggressive in both RAW and DNS wars and was super active (after my return on may 2010, maybe the most active w9...maybe)

zegir girl: on year 2009-10 i'd mail you (seriously...YOU??) to ask you (srsly...YOU?) to snipe trains...
was either kont or illusions, u had many

P.S. Chelsea ftw psi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I apologize for going of topic, But does anyone have the skype name for Jay42?

DeletedUser

play nice you guys :>

I may be getting back into the game due to spare time making me extremely bored, a lot of familiar faces on the forums, it seems.

.dan.101

Now some just me talking: dan 101 after all this time i dont even know if ur just an oursider troll or a paid (by psi) DNS fan or some random guy saying random shit...u cant be a w9er
about me being 'nub' and needing sitting, last time i got sat was during my exams on early 2010 and returned on summer

You certainly whine like the guy I remember, so I'd say my memory was spot on. Quite impressed to be honest.

W9 was my first - and most favourite - world. I certainly can be a W9'er! And certainly not one of Psi's lackeys, thank-you very muchly.

DeletedUser106383

hohoho, good old days, good to see familiar names from past :)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I totally forgot to check in and respond (not that much was said :D)
So dan, blablabla dude...if u dont tell who u are (or were) in game i really cant take u seriously

And DNS no matter the individual and teamwork skills they had shown in the war they havent earned my total respect
To be more exact they had it (as i never underestimated my targets/enemies) but lost after recruiting kokkala
I later heard he was a spy for DNS but i certainly know he wasnt a DNer. I once threatened him by nobling 2,3 of his k5 vills and killing his trains after to have him realise his troops are NOT to stay at home but for supping and nuking, but simcity/tribalhugs/noob people dont bother much

So gratz to DNS granted this useless person (i know him since we were in WoW - 4,5 years ago - uselessness at its might)
My hats off to u psi (or they guyz who 'pushed' u to accept him <-- lol) bringing him to a family which was filled with many fine and respected people
17th had told me to noble him whole in k32 and ruin his long dream for k32 domination, but i wanted to win w9 along with the DN crew and not some punny noob so we deleted later letting him proceed

P.S. I made this post just to be here and not for fancy/insulting responses
Cheers

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
when we say Pao we ean panathinaikos
do u mean Pao or Paok? coz fuck Pao and Paok ftw

Plus we got the 3 points in the emirates and u got dunked by villas boas axaxaxaxaxa

DeletedUser

hohoho, good old days, good to see familiar names from past :)

hahhahahah thought i would add my name to the list not that anyone remembers ...but psi well done on your game i always did admire the fight you gave hiba and my self ... what else is there to be said ..but congrats ... to Dns