Almost 5 years later...

Psihic

when we say Pao we ean panathinaikos
do u mean Pao or Paok? coz fuck Pao and Paok ftw

Plus we got the 3 points in the emirates and u got dunked by villas boas axaxaxaxaxa

I know what u mean when u say PAO and PAO is what I ment. Because - NK Maribor - Panathinaikos 3-0. lol ?

DeletedUser

Hi all. Y DNS were the most resilient in the end. so congrats. I was in DN and i just entered to say hi to makobex (good neighbor), OTD (nice tribe you made) and also to agulla (we had some nice fights and talks in those days)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol it seems that i found a nice timing to check the responses
kapa, ur one of the people i missed and never forgot, it was sad the mods deleted ur acct (and ur father's) and i hope u've been well these last 3,4 years
our periodic ops on RAW and other minor targets was always successful or damaging at least (since bell was tough agulla) and was my pleasure having a great fighter by my side
if u use skype u can add me: makobex3
me and a few more w9ers still got a group and chat (not about tribalwars :D), its mostly a greek gang with kont and 17th
if not, still great seeing a post from u

DeletedUser

Oh guys, I remember all of you! Holy cow! What a times, what a times. I remember the awesome (and frankly useless) Coalition. All the fun of sitting up late and early in the morning and sending out troops. K75 represent!

Now that I've been gone for a while, I want to say a few things.

Tikay, you're the man! I hope everything is going well for you. I remember we talked a lot way before. Best of luck, dude, if you read this.

Valth, holy damn dude. You were, and probably still are although times in TW have been changing more and more, one of the best players W9 have seen, my first and mostly, only world that I have spent such a long while on.

Psihic, you've got a huge ego, harsh tone, and all that I remember from you was when you bashed other players. But I have to say, your testament as a leader or essentially moral fiber (no disrespect to other DNS leaders, you guys were great too, like Ippe and Tikay) of DNS.

4KingAragon, you won't see this, but damn dude. Such good times. you were a great leader.

Moomix is probably lurking around somewhere too, as is Savraa. Sup guys!

When you come back after being absent for so long, all the thought that you ever have are only positive really. Don't have any bad memories. Quite an array of characters playing here. I know started playing W9 when I was in 8th grade. Now, 5 years (you can could) everything seems to take a new perspective, but coming back to this forum still feels refreshing. you were some of the best (online) people I have met.

Congratulations DNS! You have possibly the most awesome, disorganized, well-intentioned, dramatic war in TW history, and not only survived but came out stronger and more powerful that before. I remember long time ago sitting here and talking to the newly merged InvitE (that's how it was spelled) and how to protect our border with DNS best. War was coming, the question was only when. Inactivity has always plague-d (pun) the tribe, but I saw they held out long.

Also have to say, W9 probably had the best mapmakers in all of TW as well, although I haven't checked other Worlds in a while.

Anyways, I want to say hello to everyone. I know I was pretty insignificant where intense fighting was concerned. Pretty sure I didn't even break 1 million, but I know I talked A LOT on the forum. Well, I'm going now, I'll drop by sometimes again. Great job everyone who has played W9, the best world in TW.

Go Invite! Go SETO! The Ice Cream Truck is coming!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tikay, you're the man! I hope everything is going well for you. I remember we talked a lot way before. Best of luck, dude, if you read this.
Puts a smile on my face :)
Yeah, we had some nice talks back then, feels like ages ago. All good here, atleast alot better than when I set off Tribalwars, I hope it's going good for you aswell.
And ofcourse I'm reading this, I've been haunting this forum since I left :)
(no disrespect to other DNS leaders, you guys were great too, like Ippe and Tikay)
Though I never was a leader, I really doubt Ippe sees it as you disrespecting her ;)
While Psihic has a huge ego, which none can deny, he's surely allowed to have it. There aren't alot of people out there that lead a tribe into oblivion, and came out victorious.
If it wasn't for him, or the other core players in DNS, DNS would've failed from the start. Hats off to you all.

DeletedUser

Hi think2know80:

Good to see you around. SETO is down to the final six members, waiting for the world to end.

DeletedUser

Tikay, yo man! Good to see you're still around. I hope you're feeling pretty good dude.

I tried coming back to the game but the times have changed. Now they use scripts and stuff. Things are good way to fast.

Sunsarai, buddy! Good times good times dude! How's life? You playing other worlds? The FUN war. The SETO. Yuff, great times. Ice Cream sharing all around. I have to say though, inactivity. Jesus, it always bit us in the ass. But good to see you're still holding on. Now, I'm just thinking, but if you can, join DNS, Crusadertwice join, if I'm correct. They're a good group and it's worth finishing the world alive. SETO was great but generally the game was over after the fall of D:N.

Gazza412 (forgot the numbers), he's gone too isn't he?

DeletedUser

Crusader and Gazza joined DNS.
DNS are worthy adversaries and have earned their victory.

However, I'm going down with the SETO ship.

discolizard

Grats to my former tribemates in DNS (and Sioux before that). Take the records and the pride!

DeletedUser

Congrats to DNS. I remember being apart of them for a little while before leaving the world and I still see some members from my older tribe are still here :')

DeletedUser

Hey,

what account did you hold with us ? :)

I was actually with DNSPC before moving into ~DNS~ but I livke to think that I was apart of something haha :) It was under the account my forum name is :) Doubt anyone will remember me except possibly metalpacient or check8 if they are still the originals and possibly wolstein.

DeletedUser

Wow I can't believe this world is still going. Who would have thought it would last so long when we formed DNS all those years ago? :)

DeletedUser17449

I was actually with DNSPC before moving into ~DNS~ but I livke to think that I was apart of something haha :) It was under the account my forum name is :) Doubt anyone will remember me except possibly metalpacient or check8 if they are still the originals and possibly wolstein.
k14?

DeletedUser

Oh nostalgia... :(

Go DNS! \o/

So awesome to see old names on here. Such incredible memories of good teamwork and laughs. :D