Almurph Dismissed almost everyone from W1V

DeletedUser

hello Everyone,

I put my trust in Almurph and brought him as a co-player on my account i.e. alexonyoface. Basically I contacted almurph and ask if he would like to co-play me, he agreed to that. After that he dis-missed everyone except the 2 dukes who he cannot dismiss from W1V. Hopefully everyone would rejoin W1V and things would come to normal.

This is not the first time he have done it, he did the same in W61 when he disbanded Impact. Impact later became ZOMBIE and went on to win the world. I later joined Zombie, i knew al so he contacted me and i agreed to give him a chance and use him as a basher, but ZOMBIE/IMPACT did not agreed to that, so i cannot even have him as a basher, he was hatted that much.

After W69 it was expected that next no haul would be W73, al was making a Next no-haul premade, he contacted me that he wanted me to join his premade, I told him that i think he is an OK leader so i would not be joining his premade, instead i would find another premade. But unexpectedly W71 was announced was next no haul world, when it was announced i looked for premade and applied for W2V premade, but i was declined. So i thought that Al is a Ok leader so his premade would be OK so i joined his premade.

When Music was backstabbed by , al sent a mail to all the tribe that he is not leading and he give up, as he is the only leader the tribe fell, as tribe is made up of members and leadership.

It saddens me that the person whoom i trust, did not kept my trust.

I pray that almurph has good in life and in TW and if their is something bad in his character it turns into good.

Thanks

xshahzad

Urdu Roman Script:
Tundi-e baad-e-mukhalif se na ghabra ay uqaab
Ye tou chalti hai tujhay ooncha urranay ke liye”

English Translation:
Don’t fear the intensity of opposing-wind*, O’ Eagle
It only blows to help you fly even higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So many ppl contacted me on Skype while I was on vacation telling me about this. Now I understand

roman01

You don't seem to be very clever do you Shah.

Not only were you already aware of his nature, you found it surprising he disbanded pretty much Venus for a second time.

Much wow
:lol:

DeletedUser103593

I find this post really stupid, first you know he has done something like this before, and now he dose it again? if he didn't care last time hes certanly not caring this time either :D :lol:

when you already knew the first time he did something like that you should have taken away your privils until he had proven himself to be trustworthy

DeletedUser105718

I put my trust in Almurph and brought him as a co-player on my account
This is not the first time he have done it,
:lol:

Pretty entertaining to see that W1V split into two tribes. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

tPyKKbG.jpg

He's already done this exact same thing once this world, forgetting what he did on w61. Your "naivety" for a lack of better words is astounding xshah.

DeletedUser

Agree with pretty much everyone else with this, given his past experience i would think there would be somethign wrong with him if he did not try and disband W1V, seriously though what where you thinking haha, no sympothy from me on this one, like they say you live and you learn but in your case i guess not.

DeletedUser105718

I wonder how many players have quit over this. Only Matthew? :lol:

DeletedUser105718

Matthew seems to be fighting, don't see what you're supposed to be doing though. :lol:
[17:08:06] ***1: i bet he already quit w71 though
[17:09:37] ***2: Yeah he did
[17:09:46] ***2: Said he can't take anymore of me :D

Sure.

roman01

[17:08:06] ***1: i bet he already quit w71 though
[17:09:37] ***2: Yeah he did
[17:09:46] ***2: Said he can't take anymore of me :D

Sure.

Peculiar, he took severe offence to me trolling him beforehand.

I can assure you, he's actively playing so when he's stopped seething and see's some sense Vemork can join in with the fun people are having.

All though he no longer has a right to say he's fighting W2V on his own anymore lol, then turn down help when it's offered. Matthew perplexes me beyond belief. Despite giving him an apology which wasn't really warranted given how he behaved towards me in Venus, he still feels I owe him flowers or something.

He'd be surprised at what could be achieved if his ego was checked at the door.

​There's a difference between ego and trolling, he certainly has an unchecked ego and I have more than a handful of people who agree with me on that regard lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105718

Goodluck doing that.
Peculiar, he took severe offence to me trolling him beforehand.
How unexpected of him.
All though he no longer has a right to say he's fighting W2V on his own anymore
He's always fighting alone, better get used to that. :lol:
Despite giving him an apology which wasn't really warranted given
And there's where you screwed up. Now he's going to bring it up in every argument ever.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
]Peculiar, he took severe offence to me trolling him beforehand.

You did more than troll me - You lied about me, insinuated stuff, all while doing nothing substantial for the tribe. Hence, I took offense.

I can assure you, he's actively playing so when he's stopped seething and see's some sense Vemork can join in with the fun people are having.

Hmm, don't see what 'sense' I need to see.

All though he no longer has a right to say he's fighting W2V on his own anymore lol, then turn down help when it's offered.
I have not turned down any help, I just refuse to have any direct lines of comunicationons with you (not your coplayers or your tribemates) because of our history which sad to say, most probably cannot be salvaged. I told you to stop mailing me before things get heated, but you refused to listen.

Matthew perplexes me beyond belief. Despite giving him an apology which wasn't really warranted given how he behaved towards me in Venus, he still feels I owe him flowers or something.

:icon_idea: Exactly why I still feel you 'owe me flowers'. Your apology was not even sincere in the first place, and here you are admitting it.

​There's a difference between ego and trolling, he certainly has an unchecked ego and I have more than a handful of people who agree with me on that regard lol.

Adding a lol at the end just shows the whole wide world how childish you are as usual... I've never denied that I have a big ego, never. So, I really fail to see how you highlighting this really helps to boost your case. :icon_neutral: To counter your point, I've more than a handful of people who agree with me that you talk way more than you do. I only respect people who have proven their worth, one way or the other and talking is not one of them. Show me that you are good on the battlefield and you will finally earn my respect, till then, zero. (W61/65/69, you've yet to show anything)

A tip for you Roman, don't ever offer apologies and then come on the externals to shit on someone. You may offer an 'apology', but one has a right to refuse it. Doing what you have done shows that your apology meant nothing in the first place, and I was more than right to refuse it.

Toodles.

---------

Meanwhile, Slowthinker, I've been scratching my head really hard as to why you have this immense distaste for me.

We were tribemates on more than 1 occassion and you said I was a great player. You even asked me to coplay you more than 1 time. Just as recent as January you were still chatting with me on skype as friends. Suddenly, you come on to this forum and you start hitting at me with everything you got? (not much tbh)

Could I at least know why you've made such a quick turnaround? Or are you a female and on your period, because I always thought you were a guy.

Last edited:

roman01

Aye, quite right I regretted apologising to you.

The utter and atrocious responses you posted showed you had little to no interest in putting your efforts aside in order to work things out for the better of yourself and your associates, you are close minded and refuse to give people valid and lenient opportunities.

In other words, you are a horrible person who takes this game way too seriously.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I talk alot to your tribemates, you are also not close to me and do not have much, if anything to offer me. I told you that you can get what you want to me, through your coplayer, but if you don't accept that not everyone likes to listen to your sob stories, then just get off the net.

Don't see how you can possibly want me to give you a 'valid and lenient opportunity' when you have just admitted again that your apology didn't mean shit at all.

Please, stop contradicting yourself time and time again.

roman01

Don't see how you can possibly want me to give you a 'valid and lenient opportunity' when you have just admitted again that your apology didn't mean shit at all.

Admitted on the premise of your absolutely corrosive and abusive responses, yes.

Get that into your thick skull if you will lol

DeletedUser105718

Careful matthew. Don't want to get grounded again, do you? :icon_wink: