Almurph Dismissed almost everyone from W1V

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good thing Stop! rose from the ashes of Venus/W1V. Be happy to know the new leadership never goes on holiday :icon_wink:
after 3 months:

Good thing "insert new tribe name here" rose from the ashes of Venus/W1V/stop. Be happy to know the new leadership never goes on holiday :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62567

When I think of Stop!, I keep thinking it means Stop attacking me in W2V's eyes. :lol:

I know right! I thought the same thing. Actually, I still think that.

Wow, i had no idea both of you could come up with conclusions like that. Maybe i should have named the tribe Start! so you guys could Start-ed thinking of better ways to troll.

DeletedUser62567

after 3 months:

Good thing "insert new tribe name here" rose from the ashes of Venus/W1V/stop. Be happy to know the new leadership never goes on holiday :icon_wink:

Sidd i can guarantee you i am going to stay in this world until either W2V wins or loses.

Deleted User - 11521651

Wow, i had no idea both of you could come up with conclusions like that. Maybe i should have named the tribe Start! so you guys could Start-ed thinking of better ways to troll.

The definition of troll has expanded so much that even just stating your perspective is deemed trolling.

roman01

Narnia is to your left, thank me later.

DeletedUser62567

Narnia is to your left, thank me later.

I would rather go to Disney World on my right. You are welcome to join.

The definition of troll has expanded so much that even just stating your perspective is deemed trolling.

Touché, at least we troll together, even though the externals for W71 are dead...It's the only thing keeping me alive.

DeletedUser107718

Al was the one who disbanded Venus aswell (or well, kicked all members). I'm surprised you didn't point that out in your post, did you really not know about it?

DeletedUser62567

Al was the one who disbanded Venus aswell (or well, kicked all members). I'm surprised you didn't point that out in your post, did you really not know about it?

I don't think Xsha knew about Al disbanding Venus. Xsha joined after that whole matter. Honest mistake by him.

W2V have already won the world, you can leave now if you like :)

I will leave when the world is officially declared to shutdown, so basically hit that 70% tribe dominance mark and maybe i will. Probably not though.

DeletedUser

I will leave when the world is officially declared to shutdown, so basically hit that 70% tribe dominance mark and maybe i will. Probably not though.

maby your tribe should make better decisions then?? and not let W2V just walk that way to a victory coz your mates and your split up tirbe can't handle it, after all Khan joined your war coz you guys where slowly losing, and now Khan have to fight them on there own.

Dragoulya
Originally Posted by ShadowMasta94
Sidd i can guarantee you i am going to stay in this world until either W2V wins or loses.

W2V have already won the world, you can leave now if you like

W2V havent won until it is setteld, but as it is now they are on the good way of winning,but there are sertain things that still matters that can change it all.

roman01

As far as I see it. Venus (Addresses remaining W1V members, ex included) & Khan currently hold the majority of villages on W71.

However, few people seem to have the notion that split is the best way forward.

At the moment all the people who used to be in W1V have all sorts of different ideas, but are not working between theirselves effectively to put these into action. What is more is that Khan is actually fighting this war on behalf of W1V, as it is said Khan has faith in these players.

So not only are W1V letting theirselves down by being split, they are putting Khan in the lurch too.

Khan and Venus (ex-W1V) have a solid history since the Contra war, I feel that Khan deserve better than to be abandoned by unorganised W1V players.

Action can be taken, by co-ordinating efforts with your friends and ensuring all support/op/snipe requests are shared with your valued team mates, and that leadership is housed all under one roof with an agreed goal, purpose and how that is to be achieved.

The longer this continues, the easier it'll be for W2V to pick you all off.

In all fairness, with this split currently happening it's literally W2V vs three independent rim tribes with only some good players in each.

Sort it out people, get to work.

DeletedUser20939

Am I the only one here that wonders who gave an account with shah AND almurph on it baron privvs? Doesn't seem to be the smartest thing to do...

DeletedUser

No I did not knew that Almurph disbanded Venus.

Am I the only one here that wonders who gave an account with shah AND almurph on it baron privvs? Doesn't seem to be the smartest thing to do...

Basically the account was given to me. I brought almurph as a co.

How ur premade is going?

In ur opinion, Which side would be supporting i.e. W2V or Stop!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As far as I see it. Venus (Addresses remaining W1V members, ex included) & Khan currently hold the majority of villages on W71.

However, few people seem to have the notion that split is the best way forward.

At the moment all the people who used to be in W1V have all sorts of different ideas, but are not working between theirselves effectively to put these into action. What is more is that Khan is actually fighting this war on behalf of W1V, as it is said Khan has faith in these players.

So not only are W1V letting theirselves down by being split, they are putting Khan in the lurch too.

Khan and Venus (ex-W1V) have a solid history since the Contra war, I feel that Khan deserve better than to be abandoned by unorganised W1V players.

Action can be taken, by co-ordinating efforts with your friends and ensuring all support/op/snipe requests are shared with your valued team mates, and that leadership is housed all under one roof with an agreed goal, purpose and how that is to be achieved.

The longer this continues, the easier it'll be for W2V to pick you all off.

In all fairness, with this split currently happening it's literally W2V vs three independent rim tribes with only some good players in each.

Sort it out people, get to work.

I so wanna give you a hug :icon_smile:

Deleted User - 10770065

Roman, can you stop barking on these externals and telling people to do things and actually do something in game for once?

DeletedUser20939

No I did not knew that Almurph disbanded Venus.

Basically the account was given to me. I brought almurph as a co.

How ur premade is going?

In ur opinion, Which side would be supporting i.e. W2V or Stop!?

Premade is going as planned, if was still around that would mean W2V wouldn't be this big, cause was in the middle of W2V grounds. So that question can't be answered. I have no real sympathy for both tribes though, but since W2V took in some ex members (I think) I would say I support W2V.

DeletedUser

Roman, can you stop barking on these externals and telling people to do things and actually do something in game for once?

he dosent bark at ppl coz it's fun, hes facing the real facts here, so maby you should be the one to re-think your words before speaking them.

roman01

Shaun, you might want to play W71 before telling other people what to do.

When you're here and actively sniping and timing for your team, then judge. Until you do, As Matthew told me I don't want to hear from you.

Deleted User - 10770065

I've been playing W71 for atleast 2 weeks now and I know you're there too, in Khan.

And as Matthew said to you, go and do something noteworthy instead of bitching to everyone.