Alone, with nothing but scraps

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War out on the rim. It shall be over swift, those that are Alone shall fall.

Cicada have long been filled with players of skill. Even now I can not doubt their skill or resolve.

Upon the rim, in the ashes of their victory against Jheez they found a place to move their players and grow.

Upon this rim they found one Alone warrior.

This player small from roaming the world in search of a home and seeking merely to grow in peace, had been set up on regularly since coming back to the game.

Every village conquered was an uphill fight...Every village held was a war against those stronger.

Others have come before Cicada, though it is doubtful that this one Lonely warrior will hold the storm of insects back where others have failed.

Though all hope is not lost.

For some the thrill of combat is its own victory. Cicada have launched their first wave of nobles. As with those before they have learned that even with scraps skill can hold a village.

That determination can kill nobles.

As with the Bulgarians, Cicada will have nothing but a sour victory choking on this lonely warrior.

Side 1:
Tribes: Alone
Side 2:
Tribes: -IYI-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,535
Difference: 9,545

chart

Nobles Faith (Bronze - Level 2)
Defeat 25 noblemen in battle.

Next level: Defeat 100 noblemen!

43 / 100

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Cicada

Side 1:
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,634
Difference: 4,035

chart

Over in the dark our war shall wage. Fast deadly, but without concession. Without remorse...Victory shall be Cicada's and their horde...Sweet this victory shall not be.

Val-

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War out on the rim. It shall be over swift, those that are Alone shall fall.

Cicada have long been filled with players of skill. Even now I can not doubt their skill or resolve.

Upon the rim, in the ashes of their victory against Jheez they found a place to move their players and grow.

Upon this rim they found one Alone warrior.

This player small from roaming the world in search of a home and seeking merely to grow in peace, had been set up on regularly since coming back to the game.

Every village conquered was an uphill fight...Every village held was a war against those stronger.

Others have come before Cicada, though it is doubtful that this one Lonely warrior will hold the storm of insects back where others have failed.

Though all hope is not lost.

For some the thrill of combat is its own victory. Cicada have launched their first wave of nobles. As with those before they have learned that even with scraps skill can hold a village.

That determination can kill nobles.

As with the Bulgarians, Cicada will have nothing but a sour victory choking on this lonely warrior.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -IYI-

Side 1:
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 3,535
Difference: 9,545

chart

Nobles Faith (Bronze - Level 2)
Defeat 25 noblemen in battle.

Next level: Defeat 100 noblemen!

43 / 100

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Cicada

Side 1:
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,634
Difference: 4,035

chart

Over in the dark our war shall wage. Fast deadly, but without concession. Without remorse...Victory shall be Cicada's and their horde...Sweet this victory shall not be.

Val-

don't expose yourself, clown. :D

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think he was trying to be helpful about keeping my head down...this declaration is in point because keeping my head down for some reason attracts attention and after the collapse of jheez, well my new neighbors are just trying to gentrify the neighborhood.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think he was trying to be helpful about keeping my head down...this declaration is in point because keeping my head down for some reason attracts attention and after the collapse of jheez, well my new neighbors are just trying to gentrify the neighborhood.

When you take this five 900 points barbs with no troops inside thats was my end :(

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When you take this five 900 points barbs with no troops inside thats was my end :(
I did not have a choice...if your tribe had just let me be, or even sought out my aid my war today would be a more interesting one then a man swinging at a swarm. Unfortunately your tribe wasted it's resources fighting me instead of fighting back.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I did not have a choice...if your tribe had just let me be, or even sought out my aid my war today would be a more interesting one then a man swinging at a swarm. Unfortunately your tribe wasted it's resources fighting me instead of fighting back.

Damn, you realy get that seriously lol

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh I am serious about fighting with scraps...you have to be...when tge fight is on level it is more jovial, when it is slanted down it is sad...but fighting uphill with nothing but scraps. It is a serious matter.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War update is going as expected. The well oiled war machine that is Cicada went a different tactic when dealing with this rim rat who spends more time alone with a sock on world's then productive.

They started off with a proportionally large wave of attacks. Burning the account down to prevent any recovery...at this point the lonely warrior realized any mistakes would be his undoing.

Timing of nobles landing between dodge waves to a small chunk of decimated villages...before landing this warriors size had diminished from 45k to 14k without the loss of a village.

Finally troops returned to position and the dance in the blood of nobles could commence again...each snipe carving chunks of troops away...until now the warrior lies bled out in the dark woods watching the slow meandering movements of his foe as their final strikes get set to land for the execution.