Already Been Outed

DeletedUser

Well, I already got outed as mod on W11, so I might as well tell y'all too. Hi, I'm Casus. I'm the new mod for W15 forums. Nice to meet y'all. I honestly don't know who was mod here before, but y'all seem pretty quiet, so yay me. Hope we get along and whatnot... too tired to post coherently, but had to try.

DeletedUser

lol unlucky child, mostly all spammers left for w38 :lol:
anyway welcome, and beware the return of them, they're evil :icon_twisted:

Hallie87

I don't think he ever did anything either... I'm not sure if he even logged on while he was a mod :lol:
he did - I got a warning for writing players that cheat should be banned!

DeletedUser

haloo mistah nyu mood!

MISSES. I am a girl.

And bodfish, watch out for one word posts. Next time I'm giving an official warning. Sorry >.<

Anywho, thanks for the welcome y'all. The spammers are welcome to come back if they like, I'm likely to know some at this rate... well, know their names. I tend to lurk.

DeletedUser

We finally have a female mod.Yayz!! =^.^= Good Luck with these guys :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Woot! No arguing that I'm not a girl. I like y'all right now :p

DeletedUser

MISSES. I am a girl.

And bodfish, watch out for one word posts. Next time I'm giving an official warning. Sorry >.<

Anywho, thanks for the welcome y'all. The spammers are welcome to come back if they like, I'm likely to know some at this rate... well, know their names. I tend to lurk.

lol alright :lol:

Nice to have a female Mod :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i ll behave as long as theres a mod. beware i tend to eat mods
msn_red_fox_smilies-12.gif

DeletedUser

Welcom Moderator # 6(? is it 6 now?). I cant be bothered to learn all their names any more. If you stick around long enough, I may learn yours.

DeletedUser

w00t a new one this time... hope u last more then 10 days.

DeletedUser

Well, I already got outed as mod on W11, so I might as well tell y'all too. Hi, I'm Casus. I'm the new mod for W15 forums. Nice to meet y'all. I honestly don't know who was mod here before, but y'all seem pretty quiet, so yay me. Hope we get along and whatnot... too tired to post coherently, but had to try.

i think me and you will get along great :D

DeletedUser

Atomic, shut up >.>

Valpo, You can try and eat me, but you won't succeed hun ;)

Spl, let me guess, you're southern?

Mhykael, better learn mine now, I plan to be around for a while. Hear that death guysor?

And church stretton, I'm sure we will ^_^