Alw V.S KWC and GUW

DeletedUser

All I have to say about this is...

epic-fail-restaurant-name-fail.jpg

That is all.

DeletedUser

Molten, if you are near to FEAR?! I will make quick work of you if that is what you wish. :lol:
Thanks to guyver for notifying me of how many noobs we FEAR?! players have on our backdoor to take out. They shall be dealt with swiftly hehe.

DeletedUser

why have i never heard of any of thsse tribes except guw?!?!

DeletedUser

Vampire, I don't think you're close to me...I'm in K6 :icon_cool:

sirgivememon

Them so far. And i do not believe that it was a mistake posting it in here as i was just letting the people know. When i made this i realized that probably no one would care, but i figured why not? We have an op going now and are making another one.

DeletedUser

Them so far. And i do not believe that it was a mistake posting it in here as i was just letting the people know. When i made this i realized that probably no one would care, but i figured why not? We have an op going now and are making another one.

And the op has been completly 100% unsucessful

theoneyoucantstand

Is it just me , or do I feel like the nail in the coffin to someone.

theoneyoucantstand

From my perspective, all this "War" is, is a mailing frenzy to try and confuse players and tribes, to get one tribe onto there side, to "piss" the other off, and to avoid any major contact.

DeletedUser

OH MY!! I wasted 4 minutes of playing time to read this thread. :icon_eek: This is the most annoying thread I ever read.

Can the guys at WAR just mail each other.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

OH MY!! I wasted 4 minutes of playing time to read this thread. :icon_eek: This is the most annoying thread I ever read.

Can the guys at WAR just mail each other.. :icon_rolleyes:

ALW doesn't consider this a war any more we consider it a free odd boost as they tell us where they are attacking lol

theoneyoucantstand

I have made the decision along with Killerboyo1 that we are leaving this war. It is not really a war in the first place, but lets just say it is.

theoneyoucantstand

Can we start a reality show?

theoneyoucantstand today at 02:52
No.

sirgivememon today at 02:59
So i hear you were tying to get guw to turn against me?

theoneyoucantstand today at 03:02
Yes totally, during my week of total attention to this huge war, I got to the point on my life when I just had to turn against my allies in this close quarters battle. These past days you have been the person I want to get rid of, and that is why I have been very active in the war and caring so much about this dumb conflict. -_-

sirgivememon today at 03:04
DO NOT LIE TO ME!!! I am very po'ed right now! We have done nothing wrong yet you treat me like WE HAVE!!! kILLERBOYO told me everything!!! I am not stupid and i know more then you think!!! I am sorry if i sound rude, but dont lie to me

theoneyoucantstand today at 03:07
Okay, I wil lnot lie to you.

I have never cared about you, your tribe, the other tribe, this war, I have been spamming about my huuuuuuuuuuge ego in my tribe, I have not been active in the forums with you for a few good reasons, this conflict is really dumb, you seem to be too. Killer told you nothing, and you know less then you know.

sirgivememon today at 03:08
Want proof? Well i cannot give that to you as it is confidential, but killer told me what you were trying to do.

theoneyoucantstand today at 03:10
Did he also tell you about out sexual relationship we have? But please.... by all means show me the proof. Cause you know Killer would trust you more then me, cause we trust you sooo much. To be honest, I am a spy, I work for a super tribe...
so if Killer told you that I was I am trying to be gay with you... It is a lie.

I like this. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Uhhhh, ALW, I thought you said this wasn't a war..?

These are VT's fails ;) He sent 5 ramless "nukes" before this too.

Ahhhh! Noble Train! Part 1 - 05:07:17
Uh Oh! Noble Train! Part 2
Why wasn't this one first..? Oh, different minute now too.
Just....Fail... - 05:08:47

I don't want to count that time difference....Apparently that's worse than Prime's noble trains.

And now I have support from him in that village :lol: He hasn't withdrawn either...:icon_redface:

I'm definitely not sitting Ad the Great...:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: