AlwaysAl0ne, Good game ?, Maelyss [THE LIST OF COWARDS]

DeletedUser119966

BIP was a bit too spread out at the time and a couple of accounts had a location disadvantage. Could have been easily targetted by 2HARD. Might have been a factor.

I think i will qoute this for the all foreseeing eye named nemesis, may shed some light onto the things you put about navarian

DeletedUser118986

One does not simply have time for Tribal Wars more than an hour a day, but has the time to keep up with externals. #makeexternalsgreatagain

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seven is indeed a traitor, nothing to disagree on there.

#The feeling when you think you have a good relationship with a player, and he stabs you in the back.

Can't say i didn't give a fair offer, i only returned fire. I never launched first.

DeletedUser119769

This entire thread can be summed up in "waaah why didn't I get an invite too?".

Just salty scrubs who think that people should treat tribal wars like some gentleman's duel.

DeletedUser119769

At the rate that tribes are declaring war on BiP maybe it would have been a smart idea to accept those invites though ;^)

Badsmiley

At the rate that tribes are declaring war on BiP maybe it would have been a smart idea to accept those invites though ;^)

Champs don't leave their tribe - They stay in it and fight for the tribe ;)

HeftySmurf

Champs don't leave their tribe - They stay in it and fight for the tribe ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

sorry that is the funniest thing i have ever read

you talk about Tribalwars as if people have respect and sportsmanship

DeletedUser

Well yeah mate, some good and great players are like that and still like that.. ;)

DeletedUser

nice points and OD Hefty. Are you even playing this world?

DeletedUser119769

I wanna say its kingutil who keeps sending me random incs of 1 sword everyday

That would be the ultimate irony, though it's probably some average guy who started at the start of the world and got lucky enough to join a major tribe.

DeletedUser

If i see this happen ill die a happy man

hmm.. mate, you're totally wrong on that, though I don't want you to die or kill yourself but if you're looking for a sample on what I said, I'm one of those people. A player who respects each other/everyone despite their odds in favor or with against and also the player that plays fair and square following all the rules and acknowledging failures/mistakes/defeats and acclaiming wins/victories/triumphs.

So, should I name other few people I know of or being me is already enough mate?

HeftySmurf

hmm.. mate, you're totally wrong on that, though I don't want you to die or kill yourself but if you're looking for a sample on what I said, I'm one of those people. A player who respects each other/everyone despite their odds in favor or with against and also the player that plays fair and square following all the rules and acknowledging failures/mistakes/defeats and acclaiming wins/victories/triumphs.

So, should I name other few people I know of or being me is already enough mate?

Being you is always enough <3 <3 <3

Sorry i've just been turncoated that much in the past that it's easy to not see the good side, that damn Gargamel...

That would be the ultimate irony, though it's probably some average guy who started at the start of the world and got lucky enough to join a major tribe.

Just some noob probably, i like how he/she only posts when i do