AlwaysAl0ne, Good game ?, Maelyss [THE LIST OF COWARDS]

DeletedUser119047

AlwaysAl0ne - left BiP to join 2hard

Prille - left BiP to join 2hard

Good game ? - Left jagr to join TEA

Maelyss - Left PSSST! to join TEA

Seven Devils - Left BiP to join 2hard

Continue to reply with the list of cowards that left their tribe prior to going to war. May their usernames be forever shamed in TW community..

DeletedUser19695

Why cant anyone just fight straight in this game, ALways want an easy way out ;), Always offering another player from opposite side to weaken then immediately WAR them.
Dont want Equal competition I guess. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

AlwaysAl0ne - left BiP to join 2hard

Prille - left BiP to join 2hard

Good game ? - Left jagr to join TEA

Maelyss - Left PSSST! to join TEA

Seven Devils - Left BiP to join 2hard

Continue to reply with the list of cowards that left their tribe prior to going to war. May their usernames be forever shamed in TW community..

Hmmm, mate it's not that Im against with these, but in this time, you may already know that anyone can change their Account Usernames right? So it's not the account that matters but the players/owners inside the account that varies.

Also we recommended in the TW support that whenever a tribe is an official war with the other, then someone leaves his current tribe to join the other tribe he was originally war with, he has going to pay some amount of premium points as a point of penalty in order for him to leave the tribe and join the enemy tribe. But when he leaves his current tribe and create his own tribe or be tribeless for a limited time/day (i.e. 5 days) That player has no penalty to pay and he can join the enemy tribe after that time limit expires.
"We received a reply that it's not yet being implemented in next few worlds, but they will consider it very soon, as they will also add more features, some fun and extra challenges to the tactic/strategy of that player/tribe."

Also in my opinion leaving the tribe to join the other is not a bad move, it's so happens that they joined the enemy tribe that you are war to begin with. It's not a false move either, it's a tactic and strategy, and one must not be criticized with his actions/co-players actions because of that. It just means that those player/s just wants to get an upper hand or sticking with the larger tribe. It was just a point of perspective of a specific player/tribe whether you do believe on loyalty/honesty, or you're a player that only wants to survive even if he/she never realizes that he/she already stepped someone over.

If there are some that I have offended in anyway, forgive me, this is just my opinion.

DeletedUser119951

Hmmm, mate it's not that Im against with these, but in this time, you may already know that anyone can change their Account Usernames right? So it's not the account that matters but the players/owners inside the account that varies.

Also we recommended in the TW support that whenever a tribe is an official war with the other, then someone leaves his current tribe to join the other tribe he was originally war with, he has going to pay some amount of premium points as a point of penalty in order for him to leave the tribe and join the enemy tribe. But when he leaves his current tribe and create his own tribe or be tribeless for a limited time/day (i.e. 5 days) That player has no penalty to pay and he can join the enemy tribe after that time limit expires.
"We received a reply that it's not yet being implemented in next few worlds, but they will consider it very soon, as they will also add more features, some fun and extra challenges to the tactic/strategy of that player/tribe."

Also in my opinion leaving the tribe to join the other is not a bad move, it's so happens that they joined the enemy tribe that you are war to begin with. It's not a false move either, it's a tactic and strategy, and one must not be criticized with his actions/co-players actions because of that. It just means that those player/s just wants to get an upper hand or sticking with the larger tribe. It was just a point of perspective of a specific player/tribe whether you do believe on loyalty/honesty, or you're a player that only wants to survive even if he/she never realizes that he/she already stepped someone over.

If there are some that I have offended in anyway, forgive me, this is just my opinion.
Don't agree with the whole pay premium to join a tribe as a penalty, as paying money for an action is rather silly. Tribalwars isn't about set tribes then just brawl it out till the end, that takes the fun from the game. There will always be deception and being penalized for deceiving someone is silly. Players come and go depending on a lot of factors, positioning, friends in other tribes, etc.
But that's just my opinion. Paying money has already ruined the game to some aspect let alone convince the owners to make you pay more money for a strategic action. I don't know I haven't played since W62 but for better or worse the game is changing.

Badsmiley

Correct, Prille was a spy and got kicked. Also I dont see the point with such list. Every world people hop for the smallest things. They can have a little disagreement, or they do belive the tribe they hop too will have a bigger chance of winning. At least for Seven and Always thats a bit of both I guess, still looking forward to rimming you tho, Seven ;)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Prille was no spy, he just happened to know us. You were just assuming he was. And we didn't leave to get an advantage either. We weren't even pre-stacked when we left. Our plan wasn't to leave BiP, untill your leader started threatening us about internals, just because one co had a short TW break.

And you won't be rimming anyone, except maybe when you've restarted in the rim. I think you can get a real good advantage out there if you spend another 50k pp. Rimtribes won't stand a chance :)

Badsmiley

a
Prille was no spy, he just happened to know us. You were just assuming he was. And we didn't leave to get an advantage either. We weren't even pre-stacked when we left. Our plan wasn't to leave BiP, untill your leader started threatening us about internals, just because one co had a short TW break.

And you won't be rimming anyone, except maybe when you've restarted in the rim. I think you can get a real good advantage out there if you spend another 50k pp. Rimtribes won't stand a chance :)

You had your account on delete. You said you go noble the rim and play for 1h a day whil everyone else in the tribe have to play 20 hours. Banana asked if he could help you find a Co. You even said the villages would be internalled if thats what he wanted.

Ye i'll admit we have used PP, a lot of PP in the beginning. But as far as I can see you are using some yourself.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You had your account on delete. You said you go noble the rim and play for 1h a day whil everyone else in the tribe have to play 20 hours. Banana asked if he could help you find a Co. You even said the villages would be internalled if thats what he wanted.

Ye i'll admit we have used PP, a lot of PP in the beginning. But as far as I can see you are using some yourself.

Yes, yes i said 1h & Fredrik said that was going to do just fint. You can play 20 and it will match up with my 1h, so what was the problem? I told Fredrik i don't play nice with random co's, i accepted to be internalled , we accepted that i could try and play 1h a day and if that wasn't going to work ofc i would have given up without a fight.

Do you put 2Hard on standby to cut me down incase i say no? The loyalty i had for BiP was gone when i saw that message, My own duke betraying me, why would i not leave?

I didn't leave because i think 2Hard stands a higher chance at victory, anyone with some brainpower can see i was pretty much screwed if BiP knew how to launch attacks. I had nothing, i had no defence, almost no offence & almost all nobles were heading away on a 120h mission. How did i survive? By pure stupid luck and the BiP being to scared to actually check my troopcounts with a nuke. 200 scouts was sent, i scrambled 226 to defend with, another 400 was sent, 440 in defence, another 450, managed 480 to defend with.

BiP knew i was almost all offence, By the time kreiz took courage to launch, i had started to recieve support. And funny it, if you had put one more nuke or so down, i would have been wiped :)

Pretty much thought i could hold out until i landed in K65, than i would just not care what happened. So, yes. What happens now is because of stupidity from BiP's part, i sure played my part but i did not deserve the way i was treated and for that you lost my loyalty and 2Hard gained it.

If you think i play to win the world, you have no clue about who i am. I play until the final challenge is defeated, my name in a hall of fame? tss, i don't need that to realize i can play a stupid game.

Swordaxemen, on which account do you play? We are going to play a game, you and i

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Sometimes it comes down to Long-term moves. Who knows that the people left were always going to when war broke out. They could of been placed there for spying purposes, or could of been there just to be safe until war broke out.

So many aspects as to why people leave tribes for the enemy.

Badsmiley

Alwaysal0ne felt alone and Was scared to fight.
Seven because what he said above
Prille got kicked because he is a really good friend with Seven, and possibly a spy.

King Banana

What are you talking about?
I told who I thought was my trusted ally that it looked like it would come to internal you, as you told me you had your account at delete and were going to have nowhere near accepted online time. You even deleted your skype, left skype groups on and off. Beeing ignorant and not nice to other members, bragging yourself up in the sky.

Beeing naive as I am, I said I would offer 2hard (as the deal was that the members close to BiP was suppost to come over to BiP since day 1 off the ally) some off those villages, in good faith. Then Ragnar said, if he doesn't give them up without a fight, you know we got the power to help you.

"Internal me if you want, just let me move to the rim first."

I told you it would come down to internal, and then suddenly you told me you had the time. I guess that was when you allredy spoken to Ragnar and was ready to make your ugly move.

Your account, will be gone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119958

glad you added the traitor comment. wasnt really sure if you were for seven or against him before you posted that. Thanks for clearing it all up banana. Suppose we better take your word for it and kick him.
Although if your best 4 players wanna join us banana i think we can offer you the same deal you offered us before the war started? :D

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

SeemsGood