AlwaysAl0ne, Good game ?, Maelyss [THE LIST OF COWARDS]

Mithrae

That would be the ultimate irony, though it's probably some average guy who started at the start of the world and got lucky enough to join a major tribe.

Member of no fewer than 6 tribes within the first month of the world. Had some bad luck there :(

Edit: As far as jumping ship before a war goes, in very general terms I don't think anyone could blame folk for deciding that their first or even second choice of tribe was not the greatest. Slightly less excusable when it's a premade they've joined - far as I can tell the only point of premades is to push through the game together as more reliable comrades than in-game recruits - and, especially on the eve of a war, it's less excusable the longer into a world it occurs. If the tribe was worth leaving, why wait so long to do it?

Last edited:

atmospherecf

Good riddance to Maelyss,
the spy and back stabber has decided to quit W90.

Yes, we out lasted you..

200_s.gif

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11134446

DeletedUser117534

quisling
ˈkwɪzlɪŋ/
noun
  1. a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.
    "he had the Quisling owner of the factory arrested"
    synonyms: collaborator, fraternizer, colluder, sympathizer; More

So hypocritical for TEA members and especially Al commenting on this thread. Most traitors listed on this thread were convinced to betray their tribes and friends by you Al offering place in TEA.

It's different for players to be recruited once the tribe has fallen apart. But when you recruit with an intent to break a tribe that's low.

TEA - Tearing Everyone Apart is obviously proud of making people betray friends. So why do you even defend your actions trying to look decent if your tribe's very nature is to win by any means. There is no one left on this world for you Al to trick about who you really are, now you are only trying to trick yourself.

One more 60 minute VLOG about great wars TEA fought and Al you will convince me that weak beer and the kingly robe makes you delusional and you needs help.

DeletedUser99805

1. It's different for players to be recruited once the tribe has fallen apart. But when you recruit with an intent to break a tribe that's low.

That's literally what just happened in this case. 2HARD had not fallen apart. We just witnessed a divide and conquer situation, there is no other way in which you can spin it.

Deleted User - 10618707

quisling
ˈkwɪzlɪŋ/
noun
  1. a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.
    "he had the Quisling owner of the factory arrested"
    synonyms: collaborator, fraternizer, colluder, sympathizer; More

So hypocritical for TEA members and especially Al commenting on this thread. Most traitors listed on this thread were convinced to betray their tribes and friends by you Al offering place in TEA.

It's different for players to be recruited once the tribe has fallen apart. But when you recruit with an intent to break a tribe that's low.

TEA - Tearing Everyone Apart is obviously proud of making people betray friends. So why do you even defend your actions trying to look decent if your tribe's very nature is to win by any means. There is no one left on this world for you Al to trick about who you really are, now you are only trying to trick yourself.

One more 60 minute VLOG about great wars TEA fought and Al you will convince me that weak beer and the kingly robe makes you delusional and you needs help.
Lets get something straight, there is nothing hypocritical about this, I'm simply just following the op's criteria. Also...what tribe is broken down? Leadership jumping tribes, idk what you call that but betraying your members, tbhough its not like this was shocking, ragnar is accustomed selling his members out for recruits anyway.

DeletedUser93954

Once again, a mildly grey area that is blown out of proportion. If you guys have so much hatred for these traitors, why do you only pick on the ones that benefited TEA? ;)

atmospherecf

We will be on the .facepalm account after our exams are over

I'm winning this world Ronnie whether you like it or not ;)

Winning this world? You have to run pass through my villages first. You can ask sweetmisery what happened the last time she tried to Ops me. It didn't end well for her and her buddy...

Keep sending me those nukes Mael; I eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

DeletedUser107656

atmospherecf

Keep sending me those nukes Mael; I eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Atmo so proud of being a turtle :rolleyes:

Don't get mad because TEA failed x5 Ops against us. Mael, you gave TEA all the information that was needed to bring us down, and your crew still failed..

You need more anti snipes between your noble trains..

btw- Mael, my account will see end game, unlike yours. RIP...

Capture.png

Last edited by a moderator: