AlwaysAl0ne, Good game ?, Maelyss [THE LIST OF COWARDS]

DeletedUser

There is Infamy and there is BiP-you guys together are much bigger then TEA. IF you got tired of TEA on the forums and in game- all you have to do is declare on them and show us how its done,or do you guys go by the saying "dog that barks, doesnt bite"

I think it would be more exciting if the three finnished of the rim tribes than had an all war everyone for themselves! It would show who actually has the skill and chose wisely on their recruitment of players..

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Damn dude every conversation leads to TEA with you... TreX this.. Al This.. Joyce? Naaww bro its pronounced J A K E. Say it with me now, Jake.

You heard TreX had the sit of the last Baron of 2Hard? That maybe so but I heard King Banana had the sit of the last Duke. Crazy right? That cant be? As TEA is the only ones capable of doing some puppet type arrangments..

When W90 is over no one will remember TEA?? I dont know if you heard but some group on the UK servers if I remember correctly mimic TEA from I think its en90 on the .net servers (Someone should tell them they spelt biscuits wrong on their tribe profile.)??? Hmmmm...

Oh no! The number 1 ranked tribe on en90 likes the spot light that you all given them? How dare they! Its unthinkable! Never in tribal wars history has the top ranked tribe been given the spot light and ran with it. They should have blushed and ran with stage fright! Curse you TEA! *Shaking my fist in the air*

But all in all seven I give 6/10 to trying to stay low key on this post and act like the thought of TEA and its leadership and what they have done so far doesnt make you wet. I bet you drink TEA now just because of TreX, Al, and now say it with me J A K E.

Mwuah! Love you guys so much I akways do enjoy reading the forums especially this world.

I'm sorry mate your post is very hard to read and not think "why can't this person stay with one concise message and not go everywhere and repeat the same thing over and over".....

And for your repeat message off the first would P-W be a rim tribe needing to be finished by TEA or are family tribes allowed in your ideal end game?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry mate your post is very hard to read and not think "why can't this person stay with one concise message and not go everywhere and repeat the same thing over and over".....

And for your repeat message off the first would P-W be a rim tribe needing to be finished by TEA or are family tribes allowed in your ideal end game?

Im sorry you had a hard time reading what I posted. But then again it wasnt meant for you. So I guess I dont have to be sorry about it.

And are you always serious? I was just saying that it would be cool if it happened that way. And anything that has todo with TEAs diplomacy or long goal plans is not my place to say.

Now if you would like a better answer than the one I have given you. You know who you can contact in game. Not sure you will get what youre looking for but, it doesnt hurt to try right?

DeletedUser61009

Some nice game perspectives pointed out earlier, really enjoyed the reading, (a special thanks to nemesis, really like when players go in depth about the game).