AM Ending Early

Bo-John-bo

I had a quick look in the forum search and couldn't find anything on this so hoping someone can help me out. My account manager keeps saying a village is finished when there is still a lot left to build (hope that makes sense), so then I have to go and re-assign the village in the AM.

I know its not a huge deal but its getting a bit frustrating having to check the correct villages are actually being built and haven't ended early

Cheers

Seagryfn

Does it actually "say" it is "finished," like you said?
Or could it be one of several other possibilities:

Could it be that the AM will only do 50 assignments at a time before you must refresh it?
If you regularly build up smaller barbs, you could need over 200 buildings and so must refresh AM periodically.

Or, could it be that you used up your population, and so no more new construction will occur?
Once 'construction' ends and demolition starts, it will not go back to construction later (unless you refresh AM).

Or did it actually assign the final buildings and 'stop' AM, but before assigned construction finished your buildings were damaged?
Again, once the assignment for construction reaches a stopping point and shuts off, you must reassign it to make new buildings.

These are but a few of the things that can cause your construction queue to shut down before reaching some per-determined point value. Account Manager construction is not some magical auto-playing and regeneration feature. It requires a bare minimum of human supervision periodically. Managing your construction once every 50 assignments, however, is much easier that once every 2-to-5 assignments.

If you are still in doubt, create a Support Ticket with the specifics of a village that this happened to and when.

Upvote 0