Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Right now the only way to manage flags (simultaneously) with a multi-village account is via the research tab of the PA, and it isn't the ideal one.

Considering how flags can actually influence a villa build times and functionality, I would very much like to see a specialized or at least extended (research) tab for it.
The functions/views I have in mind would be (new additions in bold):
  • Current flag
  • Time for the flag to be changed
  • Mass assign flag for the group. It exists as an option, but I would add a filter + selection for it (best flags to x type of villas, worse flags everywhere else, etc.).
Button to retrieve all flags in the world (there is one on the flag overview screen, but I think one is merited here as well).
Button to retrieve all flags of one type without a cooldown on the world.

Along the same lines as the suggestion, is there the possibility for an AM auto-flag change function? Using the system of dynamic grouping, would it be possible to develop something on the notes of "free farm spaces = recruit flag tier 1-5" or "full offense = attack flag tier x-x"? This latter would require some actual thinking as it may be considered unfair for non-AM players > so leaving it more as an optional thing than part of the main suggestion. If the main's approved could we get an optional voting/discussion of this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Approved for voting.

RE the bottom text: if this idea passes, you can create a new suggestion.