Am I in the wrong?

DeletedUser

Alright so, I want to ask for opinions on my situation from people who have experience with this sort-of thing, I really have little experience with large coalitions of tribes; let alone large tribes in general.

I recently applied to be invited to PE II, my letter basically said that I was some person who hasn't established themselves on this world yet; and that I'd like to help their tribe. I was invited about two hours later without a single word said to me. I browsed through their forums, looked into anything I can do to start helping and get into the tribal affairs.

Prior to asking I was "under attack"; attempted to be scouted, by some Allied tribe-member in my area, of which I scouted more succesfully after he had attempted doing so. After asking and receiving said invite, I come back to a basic farm attack on my new village because I nobled a barb (shame on me, shame on me) from another Ally tribe-member. I don't defend it and simply let them have the resources; I also sent them a letter appologizing for having taken one of their farms and that I would be willing to pay them partial resources from what they'd get from said farm for a short time. Both of these allied tribes I did not have any previous knowledge of their relationship with PE and PE II.

Four hours after having accepted the invite and having still no direct contact with anybody in the tribe; no orders given, no letters opened, I was dismissed.

So, in essence, I am asking you all if they were justified in doing so, or what should have happened if they didn't?

DeletedUser

Ok let me get this right.... you were scouted by them and retaliated then took one of their farms (purely accidental not knowing it was their farm).

Then asked for an invite. They took you in, you had a look at forums as per normal, then got kicked.
During your time in tribe you weren't contacted by the council, ACC SAT, or anything just invited due to a letter asking for placement.

You also offered reparations for the loss of the ally's farm for a brief period.

Mainly to summarise for others whom read this..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not worth you're time if they do not contact new members.

Look for a new, better tribe in you're area. One which looks more like a family :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What I really don't get is, why leave me in there for four hours? I know the general consensus of play times for many players, as well as the village make-ups for others, including their coalition due to shared forums. That's not especially beneficial.

DeletedUser

What I really don't get is, why leave me in there for four hours?

Never ever, under any circumstances, try and out think noobs. I have tried many times, it simply leads to frustration and ultimately I guess, an ulcer

PE IS A PROUD MEMBER OF A TRIPLE ALLIANCE

Enjoy your freedom, let your stats do the talking til a half decent tribe comes looking for you :) (assuming of course your stats make it worth their while...)

DeletedUser

No offense to them; but from the troops and reports that I saw in their forums; no - I really don't.

The intent of my original post was not really a whether or not I should try to get back with them; it was simply a:

"I don't know if I was a political mess waiting to happen, or if the stuff that was going on with me was simple and could've been dealt with properly."

DeletedUser

To a tribe with normal leadership, in my opinion, you would have been a simple, resolvable problem and you would of been able to keep you're membership. unless you have been cleared. But to PE II who is an alchemy of another alchemy, You're issue would likely be handled as a crisis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57199

So, in essence, I am asking you all if they were justified in doing so, or what should have happened if they didn't?
In tribalwars you can be as lazy, greedy or selfish as people will let you get away with.

But in all honesty they sound like an other crappy mass recruitment tribe, Im sure it wouldn't be difficult to given karma a nudge in their direction.

DeletedUser40528

What I really don't get is, why leave me in there for four hours? I know the general consensus of play times for many players, as well as the village make-ups for others, including their coalition due to shared forums. That's not especially beneficial.

YOu don't want to be in PE II. Leadership there is not so hot.

DeletedUser

Never ever, under any circumstances, try and out think noobs. I have tried many times, it simply leads to frustration and ultimately I guess, an ulcer

Thats the one and only benefit a noob has over an experienced player, an experienced player may try to think of a tactical solution and it becomes your role to attempt to prempt or guess their actions... a noobs has no rationalisation, organisation, common sense... therotically unpredicatable... generally a failure but at least its usually a surprise :icon_smile:

Sellsword

Thats the one and only benefit a noob has over an experienced player, an experienced player may try to think of a tactical solution and it becomes your role to attempt to prempt or guess their actions... a noobs has no rationalisation, organisation, common sense... therotically unpredicatable... generally a failure but at least its usually a surprise :icon_smile:

Noob surprise attack! Bring on the spear nuke! They will farm you with their ponies :scout: :scout: :scout:

It's true, though. Can't predict what a noob will do, especially diplomatically.

DeletedUser91646

Bertha

Bertha if ur smart enough. u will start over.. ur just next to me.. if its not the morale i already rimmed u earlier..

DeletedUser

Thank you for posting your witty threats in a day old thread having nothing regarding to whether or not you're going to rim me; you must be really tough!