Am I in the wrong?

DeletedUser

Bertha if ur smart enough. u will start over.. ur just next to me.. if its not the morale i already rimmed u earlier..

And there goes Bertha's care for TW :icon_rolleyes: Restart Time :)

DeletedUser

Isn't it though? @ Huggies.

And honestly; I don't know if I am smart enough to start over.

DeletedUser

it is fighting talk. who will come out on talk is a different matter perhaps. it'll be interesting all the same if you don't restart

DeletedUser

If your gonna restart atleast produce 3K of each defensive troops first :D (Evil laugh here)

DeletedUser

Lol; i'm not going to restart, but I've certainly been having fun the past few days.

DeletedUser91646

haha. oh well maybe ull live long.. guesture claims u first.. want me to stack u ?? :) HahahahahA...
Nice to see you here bertha.. u just made my Day..

And Hi Amane.. How's PUNCH? :D

DeletedUser

Good thanks Reiny. Punch, better than ever :) Whats happening down with RT, not heard much :(

DeletedUser

Well that was fun while it lasted; haha. If I were really caring I would've played quite a bit smarter, but I was just trying to leave as big a dent as possible, as quickly as possible. I think 32k OD in 3 days is pretty good for an offense of 1.2k axes and 700 LC.

DeletedUser91646

Good thanks Reiny. Punch, better than ever :) Whats happening down with RT, not heard much :(

Good To Hear. PUNCH is doing great...

RT is arguing again with his beloved allies PE. chuckle

Repinski

Bertha to me you sound like a level headed newb who is looking to learn. Drop me a PM over the forums. I'd like to speak with you in private.