AM: See what the next building in the AM queue should be

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if its just me, but when I see "Warning: This village is currently being developed by your Account Manager" and no building actively being constructed I always wonder what AM is trying to save up res for so I can tweak the template so its more efficient.

I'm asking for a simple visibility of 'next in queue: L20 HQ etc' to be displayed next to the warning message.

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if its just me, but when I see "Warning: This village is currently being developed by your Account Manager" and no building actively being constructed I always wonder what AM is trying to save up res for so I can tweak the template so its more efficient.

I'm asking for a simple visibility of 'next in queue: L20 HQ etc' to be displayed next to the warning message.
This information is actually already accessible:
1649810154629.png

However, I agree it should be more prominent, so that's what I'm voting for. That it's hidden away in another menu is odd.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This information is actually already accessible:
View attachment 10731

However, I agree it should be more prominent, so that's what I'm voting for. That it's hidden away in another menu is odd.

Hot dang, that was indeed hidden away so hopefully wouldn't take too much effort to move it to the main HQ overview.

It's also not accessible via the app as far as I can tell.