AM speed worlds

Powderfull

Reaction score
Hi,

Would be a good idea toget AM on speed wrlds at the moment you noble your 3rd village instead of 5th
When i noble my 3rd i usually wait till i get my 5th before building troops

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey @Powderfull

I moved your thread to the Speed forum as it's not exactly a game suggestion (which is for improvement of features or new features).
This is definitely something we can consider. I moved it here so that the others can also give their opinion and then we can review it :)

Thanks!

The Guide

Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea... even 2 villages would be good honestly.

Currently if you reach 5 villages on a speed world and activate AM for a month, you have AM for those next 30 days even if you have 1,2 or 3 villages... giving an advantage (albeit small) in a game-mode that is supposed to lack any sort of p2w advantage.

Giving AM earlier probably doesn't make much difference, but don't see enough of a reason for "why not" when already renewed players receive that benefit.

.Ichigo Kurosaki.

Reaction score
To keep it fair, do it from 1 village. Since once you had 5 villages elsewhere you keep it for all rounds as long it's active

where those players (including myself) don't need to care about heavy builds anymore and have an "unfair" advantage

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why? That would take away a lot of the micro play needed for speed. I think the opposite, increase it to 10 villages

.Ichigo Kurosaki.

Reaction score
Why? That would take away a lot of the micro play needed for speed. I think the opposite, increase it to 10 villages
The microplay isn't there already for some since you need to have AM active only once. When you hit those 10 villages for example and have AM, you have it for a month in every speed. For the ones who do need to micro a lot in comparison to people who already have AM active this is imo unfair. Can ofc say the same about having PA and LA. But those are base features available, While AM only is available for those who did reach once 5 villages and bought it enough to last long enough.