Amazon declare on s-d

God of War 1994

Big words coming from an Alliance that has just one enemy, saying ya bro wasnt able to do much against CURE during the early stages despite the size difference well Ofcourse since the start of the war ya bro wasnt just fighting cure but the whole alliance.

Yes over the last month CURE has made gains over ya bro, but also NOMZ was dropped from the stats of the current war and all those caps dont count anywhere.

CURE has indeed damaged ya bro over the last month, but this war will go on for a while longer and so far there is no clear winner.

DeletedUser116663

@ God of War said: but also NOMZ was dropped from the stats of the current war and all those caps dont count anywhere

if it makes you feel any better open a new post and put the stats with Nomz lol ;)

God of War 1994

Technically they should be counted as NOMZ also was part of the alliance and declared war on ya bro along with the others.

DeletedUser

1. devil

Activity is obvious. We oped him on 21st throught 25th of February. He lost 37 villages and was effectively removed from the frontline. Keeping maybee 6 heavy stacked villages. And mind you, in those days it was a big difference taking 37 villages from a player then it is today (size etc.) He was rank 3 or 4 at that time with a massive backline. After the op rank 12ish. So yeah. THATS the op im talking about devil. And if you are all happy with your stats, the rest of the villages that are keeping you in the positive you took from gemzscreen who was 1K away from the nearest cure member surrounded by Ya Bro. Oh what great achievement. To add to this, devil was claimed to be this awesome player but after this op, he never again played any significant role on this world. In addition, he started making raging double posts on this very forum. :lol:
I just wanted to defend myself against some of this BS that you still believe

1. The Op
So you opped me and I lost 37 villas
That is correct
But you forgot to mention how all of those villas were recaps from a player who was forced to quit
In fact I believe 3 accounts were lost when I took them as the ones that didnt quit merged

TBH I don't know why I didn't report you guys for boosting accounts
You used nukes and nobles from an account owned by a player who quit and you were internalling
I would also like to mention that even though the op was well co-ordinated you only managed to take recaps when the incomings reached 15k at one stage

2. Gemzscreen

Please stop lying about him being surrounded by YaBro
I nobled him before YaBro arrived
Clueless (The leader of an enemy tribe if you forgot) was leading an op against malik
I attacked the day before the war declaration on the eastern tribes to redirect support and it worked
Seriously though this BS needs to stop the continent was completely red before I landed there
Just because YaBro owns it now doesn't mean we owned it back then

DeletedUser

Hehehe. You are trying! Bless ya little cotton socks! Unfortunately, again, you are just demonstrating your own ignorance of the matter, so perhaps YOU should just stop replying :icon_wink:

All of the conquers there were given to S-D without a fight (except the WoSha one), as we were looking to set up the everyone-versus-Ya Bro alliance. The one village they got of mine, again, was given over freely for that very reason; it was 12+ hours away from all of my others, and S-D wanted it as a church village. At the time they were thanking us for being sensible about things, when most of aTo were still resolutely clinging to the Ya Bro alliance. Of course, feel free to re-write the facts (context-free) long after the event :icon_rolleyes:

EDIT: I'd like to also say that my initial assertion was: "I quit aTo to fight Ya Bro with HeYoo, long before S-D got anywhere near me". Obviously this does depend on your definition of "near", but seeing as I was primarily north K47 at the time and the majority of those conquers were mid-K57, I wouldn't say that was them getting anywhere near me. Of course, feel free to post a list of conquers without a map to refute a geographical assertion. I mean, you ignore context everywhere else, so why not here, too? :icon_rolleyes:

I'm not denying that you wanted to fight vs Ya Bro (yet, at least you said once in externals that you want fight vs Ya Bro unlike other aTo council), what I'm saying is didn't that happen because you saw aTo is in trouble already?

About your position, you probably can see that in about 1.5 to 2 months later, a player bigger and more far than you called World Shapers got eaten by S-D in K38/37/48/47. So I would say yes, S-D was getting very close to you.

Another interesting thing to me is that you claim all those villages were given for free to S-D while your player called dnanb has gained about 8mil ODD over those villages.

And a 3rd point is, in the same time period (that you claim you wanted to fight vs Ya Bro), you used majority (or maybe all) of your nukes to hit S-D's duke. Later (about 1 month later) your account's new player confirmed this also by checking the old reports. that doesn't look correct to me based on your own claims and I'm confused about this one.

You say I "ignore context everywhere", that is while I'm talking with numbers and reasons while you keep talking with nothing provable but just your own claims/words.

Also, this ^. Despite only being in 76 chats and not on the world, I've still heard a lot about Ya Bro getting "wrecked". Primarily it's sat accounts, or inactive accounts, going up against co-ordinated OPs from either S-D or Cure. Now obviously Cure and S-D deserve credit for this, as co-ordination in the face of mounting inactivity from both sides is impressive in itself, but equally it is a bit of a shame that we didn't see this kind of thing earlier in the world. After all, the same players still exist on both sides, so why weren't Ya Bro getting "wrecked" 6 months ago? The answer? They weren't as inactive then :spear:

I'm now arriving to a point that I believe you aren't a normal person from the IQ point of view ...

6 months ago S-D was a small rim tribe with players having something like 5 or 10 villages and Ya Bro always had size advantage until about 1 month ago over Cure + GAS and later Cure + S-D ...

The majority of inactives on Ya Bro front lines were nobled either by BonlxX, S3xyAndYouKnowIt and Hinro and I believe in some points they were given actually by Ya Bro to them, since they started to peace about 1 month ago and plan for an aTo + Ya Bro merge. As you already see that Ya Bro + aTo + AMAZON started fighting in same front like they used to do months ago.

Technically they should be counted as NOMZ also was part of the alliance and declared war on ya bro along with the others.
Did NOMZ do anything else other than giving free villages and players to Ya Bro?
You can't say just because they also were fighting vs Ya Bro, you should count their stats combined with other tribes like Cure ...

- - - - - - - - - -

PS: devil25793, stop pretending to not knowing anything about Ya Bro working with aTo/AMAZON :icon_wink:

deadzapper5

A massive advantage?

Ya Bro have always been less in terms of number of members.

Failing to see the massive advantage which was behind NOMZ + Cure + Snobs + S-D + Birds v Ya Bro

must be missing something?

DeletedUser

Ok night you got me. We have all been planning a party in SD territory. It was going to be a surprise but you ruined it!

DeletedUser

I'm now arriving to a point that I believe you aren't a normal person from the IQ point of view ...

Thank you for devaluing your own post with an ad hominem argument. Saves me the bother! :lol:

God of War 1994

I'm not denying that you wanted to fight vs Ya Bro (yet, at least you said once in externals that you want fight vs Ya Bro unlike other aTo council), what I'm saying is didn't that happen because you saw aTo is in trouble already?

About your position, you probably can see that in about 1.5 to 2 months later, a player bigger and more far than you called World Shapers got eaten by S-D in K38/37/48/47. So I would say yes, S-D was getting very close to you.

Another interesting thing to me is that you claim all those villages were given for free to S-D while your player called dnanb has gained about 8mil ODD over those villages.

And a 3rd point is, in the same time period (that you claim you wanted to fight vs Ya Bro), you used majority (or maybe all) of your nukes to hit S-D's duke. Later (about 1 month later) your account's new player confirmed this also by checking the old reports. that doesn't look correct to me based on your own claims and I'm confused about this one.

You say I "ignore context everywhere", that is while I'm talking with numbers and reasons while you keep talking with nothing provable but just your own claims/words.

6 months ago S-D was a small rim tribe with players having something like 5 or 10 villages and Ya Bro always had size advantage until about 1 month ago over Cure + GAS and later Cure + S-D ...

The majority of inactives on Ya Bro front lines were nobled either by BonlxX, S3xyAndYouKnowIt and Hinro and I believe in some points they were given actually by Ya Bro to them, since they started to peace about 1 month ago and plan for an aTo + Ya Bro merge. As you already see that Ya Bro + aTo + AMAZON started fighting in same front like they used to do months ago.

Did NOMZ do anything else other than giving free villages and players to Ya Bro?
You can't say just because they also were fighting vs Ya Bro, you should count their stats combined with other tribes like Cure ...

- - - - - - - - - -

PS: devil25793, stop pretending to not knowing anything about Ya Bro working with aTo/AMAZON :icon_wink:

Oh so did we ask them to give us villas, they lost the villas to us. If you call that giving villas then all gains over ya bro over the last month are basically giveaways from ya bro to you. Also more then Ya bro taking NOMZ players, most ended up joining CURE not Ya bro. Also Nomz did OP Ya bro players in the west several times, and they failed. Up north they tried to OP Sdcz6. in the west they tried Opping Deathwolff and shorty928x accounts. Not ya bro;s fault that the OPs werent executed right.

If they were so bad that they practically gave away villas then why make them declare on ya bro in the first place and once they started collapsing CURE recruits there accounts despite them giving away villas.

So stop saying villas were given away. Its war, no one freely gives up villas. They got taken from them. As initial members of the alliance that declared on Ya bro. There stats should be included because they might have withdrawn from the war to save stats but peace was never offered.

DeletedUser66411

This could be an interesting rim war. 2 tribes of equal points per player with S-D being 3 times in size. Good luck to both sides.

Stats since declaration... Seems not much has happened so far. Will be excited to see the op's :).

Side 1:
Tribes: Amazon
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: 23/05/2015 10:00:00 to 26/05/2015 23:10:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

chart

DeletedUser

This could be an interesting rim war. 2 tribes of equal points per player with S-D being 3 times in size. Good luck to both sides.

Good luck to both sides indeed! Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Oh, and I still don't know who you even are/were in-game Night2, but I'd be interested in talking to you on Skype about all of this, rather than continuing the flame war (as I did with Pavle last night - we've derailed this thread quite embarrassingly haha)

DeletedUser66411

Good luck to both sides indeed! Will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Oh, and I still don't know who you even are/were in-game Night2, but I'd be interested in talking to you on Skype about all of this, rather than continuing the flame war (as I did with Pavle last night - we've derailed this thread quite embarrassingly haha)

Don't bring it to Skype. Keep the forums alive for once lol.

DeletedUser117049

Well then...

And I am the spammer? I go away for a few hours and jeepers all the reading and drama.

Also, this ^. Despite only being in 76 chats and not on the world, I've still heard a lot about Ya Bro getting "wrecked". Primarily it's sat accounts, or inactive accounts, going up against co-ordinated OPs from either S-D or Cure. Now obviously Cure and S-D deserve credit for this, as co-ordination in the face of mounting inactivity from both sides is impressive in itself, but equally it is a bit of a shame that we didn't see this kind of thing earlier in the world. After all, the same players still exist on both sides, so why weren't Ya Bro getting "wrecked" 6 months ago? The answer? They weren't as inactive then :spear:
We have been the reason they go inactive. Through hard work and coordination we have crushed these accts into quitting. Regardless of if they were going to or not. All accts thus far have either fought back via player/owner or through a sitter. In either event, consists as an active... as by definition active is an account showing activity.
--------------------
The original Xanthae. in aTo also got bored and did quit when S-D was ennobling aTo's southern villages and getting close to Xanthae., coincidence? :icon_biggrin:
Actually yes, with all due respect, this is coincidence. I begged Matt to stay as long as he did as he was my right hand man in building a case against the 'stache. Unfortunately, the ratio of RL to TWdrama fell to far into the RL zone for me to pull Matt back in.
--------------------
If Jimbo (HeYoo) were so inclined, he could support my statements there (though I'm not sure that's currently in Cure/S-D's interest); we had dnanb's sit, and dnanb was always loyal to HeYoo above aTo. As for where I get my information from: I was there, in aTo leadership, at the time. I was talking to Cure and aTo dukes to set up my departure from the world following exams and a general apathy (check my growth rankings for January compared to the previous 3 months - it slows right down long before S-D were nobling anything aTo). My priority was hardly to screen-cap pics of a world I was leaving; I'm focussed on W79 now, and only came back on to these forums to try and boost some activity here... I'd say it's working!
If you're honestly suggesting you've forgotten the aTo-Ya Bro alliance, you only have to look back at the majority of other forum posts this world hahaha!
Regardless of what status or who is what, Matt was always one of my biggest right hand propagators in the "Less YaBro Aids for Everyone" campaign. If anyone is so inclined I can go back and dig up the original address I sent out before leaving ATO's "council." Matt and I were the only two to vote anti-bro. And that includes all the faked propaganda votes we went through. So I think it a bit unfair to jump on Xanthae (Matt) as if he wasn't here at a point. I also miss my DnanB... He stuck with ato and they did their thing and let him die. No sitters, no snipes, no defense. ATO dumped him like he was hot when they found out he was Heyoo>ATO. Much like Alecks and Shandrael and Wareleigh and half of the original Boomers that existed up there.
--------------------
my memory is terrible but i know they have been listed as enemies for a long time so I don't know what is actually going on
Just your memory?
--------------------
CURE has indeed damaged ya bro over the last month, but this war will go on for a while longer and so far there is no clear winner.
Also false, Bot protection is gaining ground on me quickly. It makes me type stupid numbers after logging in now. My standard log in, username, password, 6 numbers in the box....
--------------------
This is where I will split ways with this point of view. While it is all dandy that everyone had the intention to do this that and the other thing. Fact is, only three players left ATO with me. While I had many sympathetic ears and people who kept saying what they wanted me to hear. No one else lifted a finger from ATO besides to lift the hand to waive goodbye to their Heyoo problem. Now that the war is being brought to the doorstep, it's not time to come back and say how you should have done this and that. Actions speak louder then words.
--------------------
Ok night you got me. We have all been planning a party in SD territory. It was going to be a surprise but you ruined it!
Yawn, more "plans". Meatgrinder.
--------------------
My own non-quote input. E-thugging is cool. You can add however many = signs into your BD as you want and never risk getting your grill shined. The only problem, what are you all arguing and talking about? Does anyone have a clue what the collective point of this is anymore?

In closing, I leave you with a quote I think applies perfectly to this entire world.
"Baby, Baby, Baby, OOOOH." -Justin Beaver

DeletedUser

Don't bring it to Skype. Keep the forums alive for once lol.

Hehehe. That was part of my intention in the first place, so I'm happy to keep stuff here if requested! (bow)

Jimbo's given a pretty even-handed response though, and I've spoken to Pavle too, so allow me to give a similarly fair reply:

TWStats is, of course, hardly the best of tools to gain any contextual understanding of any issue, and everyone on Skype tends to exaggerate in private conversations (myself included). So yes, I think I'll go back to my original position, which, paraphrased, was something akin to: "credit to S-D and Cure for co-ordinating successful OPs"... though without the inactives part; clearly inactives are still present on either side, but it does appear that Cure and/or S-D are largely responsible for causing this, as is certainly the case in some of their more successful OPs (Steve and KingCat).

(Though as an aside, Pavle, as I told you earlier on Skype - there clearly is SOME inactivity in Cure and S-D (though not as much as was recently in Ya Bro), despite your protestations :icon_wink:)

(EDIT: as a further aside to Pavle - despite what your "logs" may say, I genuinely am not playing W76; I occasionally transfer "my" (still Cody's acc) sit to someone, but that really is it, and I haven't even needed to do that for a good 2-3 weeks!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh yeah that troll was so good
I was totally fooled for like 59 seconds

DeletedUser115697

Side 1:
Tribes: Amazon
Side 2:
Tribes: S-D

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0