american vs european tw players

• Thread starter DeletedUser119047
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

facts are facts..it dont matter where your from..ive seen great players from all over the world...this thread is kinda pointless...but ok..ill go with it..american rules...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser121389

Which is why the full time French work week is 30 hours and the American is 40. We also dont get a siesta like the spanish. On average Brits take two full weeks more of holiday than their American counterparts. Over half of Americans have also had more than one job at a time. Now who looks lazy LOL

Source?

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Australian players dominate you all. Hit you while you're offline you never saw it coming.

images

DeletedUser119960

euroean player played with american co first time on w96.... there is no going back

DeletedUser85711

New Zealand players are worth the most in a tribe.
My 50 cents :D
I prefer my Aussie, but Kiwi's are good too.

Forever <3 Bruffo -- if you read this, get ahold me you beautiful kangaroo

DeletedUser57259

Which is why the full time French work week is 30 hours and the American is 40. We also dont get a siesta like the spanish. On average Brits take two full weeks more of holiday than their American counterparts. Over half of Americans have also had more than one job at a time. Now who looks lazy LOL
Americans work more hours because they are slow workers. Inefficient working practices are nothing to brag about. :p

arabela

One of my cos is european but he coveres US hours, even the other one do it sometimes...i don’t remember many US co-players to cover european hours. Maybe only celestialmonkey from w69...

DeletedUser122167

Great players from both. I would give the edge to Europeans just because there seem to be a higher amount of quality European players compared to American players.

DeletedUser106336

One of my cos is european but he coveres US hours, even the other one do it sometimes...i don’t remember many US co-players to cover european hours. Maybe only celestialmonkey from w69...

Celestialmonkey was a beast at that time. As far as I knew he didn't need sleep at all.

DeletedUser102250

Makes sense, eu players go to sleep late to cover NA times, whereas NA players would have to sleep really early to cover eu times

Deleted User - 10618707

Because US players would have to play aussie times as a proxy for aussie players/Asian