Amusing welcome messages.

jerry..

dogvii
welcome were a top class tribe and we have high standereds please keep them

mr explosive

jerry..

yah lol im wating for cartoons inc to come and take this world by animation

DeletedUser

At least you got a message, I'm just getting invite spammed (just hit the 15 mark) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I got 7, got bored and made my own tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Welcome to Tribal Wars! said:
today at 13:37
Welcome to World 20!

We hope you will have a lot of fun playing this game.

Basic information about the game you can find under http://en20.tribalwars.net/help2.php?article=start

If you are new to this game or if you have taken a break and have now returned, please make sure you take a look at our rules.

Your tribalwars.net team

:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

At least you got a message, I'm just getting invite spammed (just hit the 15 mark) :icon_rolleyes:
lol i'd love to have no messages :icon_neutral: my inbox is full up of messages like this

NOW LISEN HERE.. I WANT u TO JOIN IN OUR TRIBE, BECAUSE A POWERFUL TRIBE IS TAHT TRIBE WHO HAVE MEMBERS NEAR EACH OTHER, AND IF WE ARE NEAR EACH OTHER HERE WE CAN MAKE A GREATH TRIBE.. I NEED YOU TO JOIN BECAUSE WE NEED A LOTT OF PLAYERS WIHT EXPERIENCE, AND EVERY MEMBER WILL BE SOMETHINK IN THIS TRIBE. I NEED A BARON, DIPLOMAT,RECRUITOR,WAR GENERAL,STRATEG, ETC.. SO LETTS MAKE A POWERFUL TRIBE.. I HAVE A TRIBE IN WORLD 17 WHO IS IN TOP 20. WE ARE 18 PLACE.. SO I THINK I HAVE EXPERIECE. I WILL HELP YOU WIHT EVERITHING YOU NEED.

WIHT RESPECT bordeianu18

:icon_confused: i was surprised i understood it

Nightdew

two hours in, up to three.

curse my waiting.. I'm all the way on the K34 border :(