An Absolut Letdown

DeletedUser50733

Nah no offence taken, I’m bored at work so making some light entertainment :cool:

90ish hours and I’ll be FL once more, buzzing lol

Lord BillyNoMates

images

Guess vodka picked the wrong Spirit

bunter

I love this ex vodka member exsposing that pay to win var you are the lowest of the low no wonder you have problems i certainly wouldnt like a freind like you in real life rat is an understatement

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98482

I love this ex vodka member exsposing that pay to win var you are the lowest of the low no wonder you have problems i certainly wouldnt like a freind like you in real life rat is an understatement
Its a common misconception amongst the ill informed and ignorant. I do not like to battle wits against unarmed opponents however, if you would like to point out where "varo" has been exposed? and for doing what? from what i read he took a sit and defended it way beyond a point it was acceptable,( at this point varo was still in NN) and James did his usual trick of dissappearing and blaming his co for not picking up the Account. 2ndly Var was a spy was this news to you? i read a while ago NN had more spies in vodka than you knew what to do with (your spies failed you on several minor operations Vodka deployed). still if Vodka always hit inactive accounts your going to lose one or two villages. On a 3rd point i echo Nathans sentiments varo has settled in nicely, communicates well with the tribe and offers assistance as well as participates where and when asked. Maybe just maybe their is something lacking in your man management skills, i would trawl back several months to find a quote from Sean stating people were queing to give information on NN operations not just to get into Vodka but to annoy the hell out of the leadership. Have fun sleep well

Last edited by a moderator:

bunter

It wasnt news to any of us it was his constant bitching saying he was ill and making up excuses about having mental illness when he was really just a spie and couldnt handle being caught so pretended not to play he is the lowest of the low hence why hes fitting in over in that snake pit just remember var you got were you are through paying and and getting free villages i hope that serves you well

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It wasnt news to any of us it was his constant bitching saying he was ill and making up excuses about having mental illness when he was really just a spie and couldnt handle being caught so pretended not to play he is the lowest of the low hence why hes fitting in over in that snake pit just remember var you got were you are through paying and and getting free villages i hope that serves you well

So much Salt, Why don't NN go back to nobeling barbs an internaling, Oh wait...

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm just looking at some stats, NN has taken how many villages from Vodka in the last week? I guess these are just more made up stats tho right that have no relevance.

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: NN

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 595
Side 2: 587
Difference: 8

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 8
Difference: 188

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,703,797
Side 2: 4,671,539
Difference: 32,258

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,868,609
Side 2: 71,356
Difference: 1,797,253

chart

If anyone is getting free villages its Vodka , taking them from NN

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just want to mention I left the Sinful Angel account around the 17th of December, me being the most active player on the account for most of the world. Dont lump me into this T_T

but I guess, once a backstabber, always a backstabber James...