An account

DeletedUser4937

Okay, you know normally you are abusive to someone who pitches up and asks for an account..... will you make an exception for me? Any old account will do, miss this game too much, and I kind of feel I need to be here for the end of the World, given I was here at the start.

DeletedUser

From what i remember you was TW?

So maybe you are probably looking for an account in LWS then =P

DeletedUser

Okay, you know normally you are abusive to someone who pitches up and asks for an account..... will you make an exception for me? Any old account will do, miss this game too much, and I kind of feel I need to be here for the end of the World, given I was here at the start.

Pm me if you're game enough to come and fight for the smaller guy. If not welcome back to W2 Gibbo, some one is sure to offer you an account. No abuse from me at all see:p

DeletedUser95513

ahh i remember gibbomd from the old tw days...wats up mate

DeletedUser4937

I'm good guys, missed this place. I know a lot of people have gone, but still some names I recognise. Hopefully I'll remember how to play, attack the blues and support the red villages....... make sure I stack the villages with nobles when defending because they have the best defence stats..... mixed villages rule..... I'm sure it'll come flooding back ;-)

tokstolle

I'm good guys, missed this place. I know a lot of people have gone, but still some names I recognise. Hopefully I'll remember how to play, attack the blues and support the red villages....... make sure I stack the villages with nobles when defending because they have the best defence stats..... mixed villages rule..... I'm sure it'll come flooding back ;-)

:) Like me in other words...

DeletedUser95513

Well like hooch said...wed like to have ya...but if u decide to stay with lws...then welcome back..and plz if ur with us...no mixed villes...but if ur with EG...then plz do lol