An Accusation of Murder!

DeletedUser120361

NN I bring you here before the courts today with an accusation of merger! Ugggh, I mean murder!

Of course such an accusation cannot come without evidence, so please read carefully as I present my evidence of a double murder I believe you have committed!

So lets start at the beginning;

Near the start of this world NN rose into the top 3 early on and showed great promise, they quickly rose to rank 1, holding their spot at the top right up until today,
With nothing but positive comments about them early on across the externals the entire world thought NN would prove to be maybe the best tribe on w94,

I too had high hopes for NN!

5b1cfb3d7a362721a8b16e876049d598772e7d4f404a5faec204c91b5d3c92f3.jpg

You were supposed to bring balance to w94, not destroy it!

Moving on, NN recruited their way to dominance in K55 turning CRAWL into their academy as the whole world looked on waiting for them to make a move.

tenor.gif

Soon they turned their attention to PURGE, we thought this is it! Time to see what NN can do!

Unfortunately they simply recruited half of PURGE and had those players attack their old tribe mates for them.

omg-sigh-gif.gif

It is at this point I believe committed their first murder.

Their reputation.

Now faced with opportunity to redeem their selves, with their new tribe, collectively 60-65 accounts strong across two tribes, they are poised to move north into K45.
Again the whole world watches on in hope that their belief in NN early on was not misplaced.

This brings us up to today.

When I believe NN have committed their second murder.

World 94

NN has decided to merge in -YES-, filling the places in both NN and Crawl to 40 accounts, putting the remaining YES players into their current basher tribe BASH.

Totally a whopping 99 accounts. Inheriting K45 and all its spies and dead weight with it.

So, NN you stand accused of murder, and hypocritcal comments!

Smart is the product of a "mega merge" so let's not get to hypocritical

How do you plead?

And, World 94, do you stand for these actions? Or will you rebirth and put an end to this terrible crime!

Reece

Lord BillyNoMates

may i point out before other people point the fingers at certain players or tribes

-Yes- did have players constantly disappearing which wasnt our fault

and then we were told by HoCoR that Smart! approached them to hit our flanks while our northern section was highly stacked

if Smart! wants to brag that they are the reason -Yes- merged into NN then i say let them brag

but before you brag at least the merge was our decison and your alliance with HoCoR was nothing more then an act of desperation they aint of no use to you infact you will use them as a meat shield like you have been doing

Lord BillyNoMates

also i would like to state one more thing reece

you merged 3 tribe into one

so who on earth are you to call any other tribe a merging tribe

calling the kettle black or what

Lord BillyNoMates

looks like someone is really butthurt :D
if your speaking about me you couldnt be further from the truth

i just think him labelling NN as a merging tribe is just stupid considering all his tribe has done is merge

it was baba pnut and bold merging into one

and then they merged gasp into their tribe aswell

thats 4 tribes merging

DeletedUser120361

may i point out before other people point the fingers at certain players or tribes

-Yes- did have players constantly disappearing which wasnt our fault

and then we were told by HoCoR that Smart! approached them to hit our flanks while our northern section was highly stacked

if Smart! wants to brag that they are the reason -Yes- merged into NN then i say let them brag

but before you brag at least the merge was our decison and your alliance with HoCoR was nothing more then an act of desperation they aint of no use to you infact you will use them as a meat shield like you have been doing

I did not once say your merge happened because of me, my tribe or my allies.

also i would like to state one more thing reece

you merged 3 tribe into one

so who on earth are you to call any other tribe a merging tribe

calling the kettle black or what

That I did, and both YES and NN criticised me for doing so, yet here we are.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119150

you had about 65 to 70

you just backstabbed the ones you didn't wanna keep

unlike smart! most tribes don't turn on their own tribe members
would like to know the account names that were backstabbed or whatever. it seems like you have proof of all 30-35 members that got backstabbed by the merge

Lord BillyNoMates

would like to know the account names that were backstabbed or whatever. it seems like you have proof of all 30-35 members that got backstabbed by the merge
for starters i have known one of the players on the socked account for years

i saw proof of him sniping for lord eastnoob and when the merge happened he wasnt allowed to join and instead eastnoob had 10 players OP him

thats back stabbing at its finest

DeletedUser120740

Oh look we merged oh look you merged gasp.

Don't be salty cause NN just does things better. Up your game.

Lord BillyNoMates

Oh look we merged oh look you merged gasp.

Don't be salty cause NN just does things better. Up your game.
can i please point out that Smart! in fact approached several of Yes members trying to recruit them

they just didnt bet on the chances that -Yes- followed me and sure as hell wouldnt go to Smart!

DeletedUser119150

So when the smart merge happened you called them a merging tribe, now when you are merging its different right I get you now thanks for explaining.:)

#hypocritemuch

Lord BillyNoMates

So when the smart merge happened you called them a merging tribe, now when you are merging its different right I get you now thanks for explaining.:)

#hypocritemuch
your now insulting our merge

but yet your tribe wont admit you tried to recruit all of the northern -Yes- players

so either reece admits it or im putting his entire convo logs here for w94 to laugh at

Lord BillyNoMates

This whole merge was just YES running to help for a war they can't win.
and yet if you were so confident you could win the war why was HoCoR brought into the war by your leader ^^

hypocritical or what

DeletedUser121096

and yet if you were so confident you could win the war why was HoCoR brought into the war by your leader ^^

hypocritical or what

Why did y'all merge into NN? We were doing just fine in the war before HoCoR was ever introduced. Too bad you don't participate in the war as much as you babble on the forums incessantly. You talk a lot for someone who's never even grown the balls to attack us lol.