An Accusation of Murder!

DeletedUser119075

Hahaha,

Why would he ask me to do so....
And if he would ask why whould i do it.
If you have followed the forums on this world you can see i have always been truthfull and honest.

This crap just shows your hate against him without rational thought..

He wants people to defend him, its not the first time he begged people to support/like his post on the forum.

Not saying you are not truthful or honest, you believe what you believe its true not problem with that. As my reply to you was that I know one day you will see through the lies of this kid.

And yes I hate him, and I have evidence to what I say as evident in my recent post so not rational.

Apologies if my post seemed to blame you for being a liar which i did not intend to.

Lord BillyNoMates

so lekwai i had the screw leader sitting me while i slept

what did you want me to do just leave my account unwatched while i was sleeping just because it was easier for you

i had him sit me from around 03:00 untill 08:00 every day i was solo

im pretty sure patrick will confirm that 99% of the trains that got sniped were by me

and by squad i ment other squad members

at the time you nature and brandon attacked me none of you were in squad

so your either incredibly blind or just plain stupid

kingraz

Reaction score

what did you want me to do just leave my account unwatched while i was sleeping just because it was easier for you

im pretty sure patrick will confirm that 99% of the trains that got sniped were by me

Why do you get worked up mate? Chill, they are just trying to pull your leg. They know what status they and we are currently in and how it might end up for both our tribes.

DeletedUser119075

Bloody hell Billy, why do you make this so easy for me lol.

1. I never said you can't have people sitting you while you sleep. U were claiming to have defending the attacks yourself etc when clearly you had help (and alot of defense from that HAIM person but lets not go into that). Im calling you out for a liar u idiot. and you are solo because players who was co playing you quit because they didnt like you.

2. "and by squad i ment other squad members" - you idiot, ok everyone, look at the screenshot i posted like four times. The only squad players who took your villages were the ones that attacked you with me/left the tribe you were in and attacked you. Unless twstats are lieing, no other Squad member attacked you.
0526a77e2770c13aa5bdedb60a859048.png

3. "at the time you nature and brandon attacked me none of you were in squad" - you have 0 intelligence and logical reasoning. They hated you, left your tribe to join someone else, then attacked you. Unless you decided "fuck it let me gift my villages to my enemies since I lost anyway".

You got rimmed lol, stop lieing and trying to deny it. I have shown all the prove available, and ppl can clearly see you are lieing (aside from yourself sine you are delusional). I'm not even going to go into how you managed to lead a rank 2 tribe to failure in a matter of weeks and how one player managed to basically destroy your core.

Speak again and I'll post more screenshots etc. lets go BIllynoMain . I'm more then happy to post 4 other worlds (twstats) where you got rimmed and skype convos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119075

I'm unconvinced he can snipe actually. 07. Krieger nobled a handful of billys villages without much resistence. Well..come to think of it, Billy did try to snipe to save his Main Village.. but he failed, cried, and accused 07 of using a troop speed upper script.
Whats wrong with you man!

Get your damn information correct.
1. Billy cried for support and lost like half the tribe's defense on one village.
2. He did try and cancel snipe the incoming but failed because he is bad. I even told him I would do it for him (at the time we were in the same tribe) But he had too much ego to say please.
3. His main got rimmed. Then cried on the tribe chat blaming that the Tw tagger was wrong and tagged it as swords instead of Nobles.
4. Then proceed to blame Kreiger that he was using an illegal timing script

Ill wait for Billy to reply with a denial sentence then post all the skype convos relating to the above

Lord BillyNoMates

Im losing this world?

what lies have billy fed you now lol.
lets say a few truths about you

on w93 you were the biggest pain in the ass in our tribe chat

constantly having hissy fits because you couldnt get your own way

you then decided to attack allies and got kicked

and then you go and say im delusional but go ahead and deny it because i still have w93 players on my skype that would happily call you a liar

DeletedUser119841

lets say a few truths about you

on w93 you were the biggest pain in the ass in our tribe chat

constantly having hissy fits because you couldnt get your own way

and then you go and say im delusional but go ahead and deny it because i still have w93 players on my skype that would happily call you a liar

You seem to have forgotten to respond to this.

Whats wrong with you man!

Get your damn information correct.
1. Billy cried for support and lost like half the tribe's defense on one village.
2. He did try and cancel snipe the incoming but failed because he is bad. I even told him I would do it for him (at the time we were in the same tribe) But he had too much ego to say please.
3. His main got rimmed. Then cried on the tribe chat blaming that the Tw tagger was wrong and tagged it as swords instead of Nobles.
4. Then proceed to blame Kreiger that he was using an illegal timing script

Ill wait for Billy to reply with a denial sentence then post all the skype convos relating to the above

Lord BillyNoMates

i no longer need to reply to lekwai

as my leader on w94 has said i have nothing to prove to him or anybody else in smart! theyll all soon be nobled and that is a god given fact

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

as my leader on w94 has said i have nothing to prove to him or anybody else in smart! theyll all soon be nobled and that is a god given fact
Why do you think all your haters are from Smart! ? Most of them aren't :D

Also its not a fact, you keep talking nonsense Billy. You are just wasting your own time.

Lord BillyNoMates

the only people hating on me are in smart! or they are friends with smart! players

kinda tells you that they already know the world is lost or what they would do is shut up and just play the game

but smart! seems to be full of a lot of talkers and all they can do is talk

DeletedUser119075

HAHA, that is true you CAN'T prove anything because you have none, all your talks are either lies or half truths. Your "god given fact" ...... so who is the god that gave you that fact? Yourself? I really want to know how you came to the conclusion that im in smart, you are honestly so stupid.

Have you not noticed he has "forgotten" to reply to most of my comments/proves? Thats because he has no comeback or proof to deny. Well he does try his hardest to make a come back but just ends up contradicting himself, just like how he is denying he got rimmed.

He will just ignore the proves he cant deny then bring up something else.

No idea if that is true about smart!, but you can't really talk. your portfolio of failures doesn't warrant your "self godly" attitude. In most worlds you have talked the talked then got rimmed.

Yes I did attack a tribe marked as allies but with good reason that everyone in the world 93/forum accepted my reason. I highly suggest you don't go there or I'll just end up posting more prove and make you look an idiot.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the only people hating on me are in smart! or they are friends with smart! players

kinda tells you that they already know the world is lost or what they would do is shut up and just play the game

This is funny. That is exactly you. Didn't you run your mouth against Smart! when in -YES- yet you were losing massively?
These haters are here from world 93 not due to their loyalties with Smart! ( that's if they even have any). So your point there is invalid.

Billy you are here arguing? You are needing to take your own advice. You are fighting about world 93 on a world 94 thread, because you cant just play the game.

All we can do is talk? You were not saying that when losing the war in -YES-. Seems the only one that can only talk is you. So stop trying to make Smart! look bad and take your own advice and just play the game.

Last edited:

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
[removed by moderator]

Have you capped anything Billy? No.

You need to chill. I could easily sit you back down. But the fact you need to get offensive clearly shows you are incapable to listen or be respectful. No wonder you have haters from world 93 here.

Lord BillyNoMates

Have you capped anything Billy? No.

You need to chill. I could easily sit you back down. But the fact you need to get offensive clearly shows you are incapable to listen or be respectful. No wonder you have haters from world 93 here.
unlike you i dont care about the haters

and the reason i havnt capped from smart as of yet is because im 2 days away
but go and speak to your so called allies

im one of the members who has been involved in steam rolling them and its like taking candy from a baby