An Active Announcement: Reactivation

DeletedUser

Take3copy.jpg

No boys and girls, your eyes don't deceive you and yes you're reading right, if you feel the need to pinch yourself then I won't deny it you. If your mouth is open with shock, do be careful you don't drool on your computer (See how caring I am).

Yes we're back, and as the popular saying goes 'Poppa's gotta brand new bag'.

[spoil]]
Piccie.png
[/spoil]

We're back for some fun, this world has some of the best settings on .net and yet some of you are doing more hugging than a band of hippies in a forest. We're here to shake this world up a bit and create some more of what a game is supposed to produce -Fun-. Most people sadly forget this is just a game... And live here...

[spoil]
gaming.jpg
[/spoil]

We're not back with the same leadership however. But we're back with some of the old crew, and possibly some new friends. We may recruit, we may not... But if your name rhymes with 'Tedious' or you share some resemblance with the following picture:

[spoil]
new-years-fireworks-teddy-bear-knut-killed.jpg
[/spoil]

Then I can speak for leadership and say you'd be told... Well... 'Shove your application where the sun doesn't shine' :icon_eek:

Active was and still is renowned for being Simz's and Debs tribe. Don't worry, one of them is in there somewhere. And so are a lot of the original team that made Active what it was, you could all flame us and just say 'It's probably just like the old-Active before they quit'. But several factors are different here, we have no inactive players (I know, the irony right...) or loose accounts.

But as you can see, we're a small bunch, so expect what is expected from the tag, the players and the accounts.

You may have noticed there's been a little side or hidden agenda with some of the pictures. I'll keep this short and sweet, it's not new news that practically none of Active like Cele and his minions. Plus we also think Hugs are a disease in Tribalwars, and we're the cure :).

So to elaborate Active officially declares war on Huggles.

BUT!!! That's not even the best part yet ladies and gentlemen! Keep your eyes glued to W36 public forums, for in the next few days.... I guarantee, you're all in for a treat :) (See how good we are to you)

Much <3

- Karl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yay, finally some action in other parts of the world!

You have made me happy =D

DeletedUser

Nice one Karl.

BUT!!! That's not even the best part yet ladies and gentlemen! Keep your eyes glued to W36 public forums, for in the next few days.... I guarantee, you're all in for a treat (See how good we are to you)

But hurry with that ^ :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I always wanted to be a squirrel and chew on some nuts. Who do I send my app. to?

DeletedUser

Declaring on Huggle after we have received an onslaught from Xvi, well I can't say this declaration/reactivation is impression, but ok, game on. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Declaring on Huggle after we have received an onslaught from Xvi, well I can't say this declaration/reactivation is impression, but ok, game on. :icon_wink:

You declared on them... Doesn't make any difference to us. You shouldn't pee off that many people then should you...? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You declared on them... Doesn't make any difference to us. You shouldn't pee off that many people then should you...? :icon_wink:

They declared on us, we just made the thread for public viewing actually. :icon_wink:

I don't actually piss that many people off, just the public forum posters - not actually that many on world 36.

I won't complain, a war is a war, it's not exactly going to be a fair one, but hey it's tribalwars. :)

DeletedUser53562

Lol. I knew you'd try the gangbang card, but guess what teddybear... everyone attacking you that is now in Active was in XVI when they sent initial attacks. :icon_rolleyes:

So really it's the same fight with some players under a new tag. Nice try though. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol. I knew you'd try the gangbang card, but guess what teddybear... everyone attacking you that is now in Active was in XVI when they sent initial attacks. :icon_rolleyes:

So really it's the same fight with some players under a new tag. Nice try though. :icon_wink:

I think several smaller tribes which coordinate better together, is actually harder, than one big tribe with members who lets every one else do the word.

Like I said though Deborah, I won't complain - I'm not throwing any cards. :)

DeletedUser

TW war! Yeah ... what is it good for?! For absolutely everything!

*throws a bag of nuts to Active squirrel bunch* For strength and energy, for fun and ownage! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Massive thread derail.

Or may I say massive suxxoring of ACTIVE's Reactivation thread?

Not sure how much hurt we can do on Huggles, since it's clear that Huggles is 1 continent away from our closest member to them. 2 or more continents from the rest.

It's more of a interlude for things to come. What's left of ACTIVE isn't keen on diplomacy. ;)

DeletedUser

I see active is trying to revive the spirit of the game... by actually attacking people... fun

DeletedUser

Nice. We can all look forward to some good reading material. :)

DeletedUser

You can run, but you can't hide. :icon_wink:
[spoil]
63cK-K.jpg
[/spoil]