An Active Announcement: Reactivation

DeletedUser

I love w36... everyone trying to be funnier than the other, now weve got a world full of clowns

A failed tribe goes after a failed leader and his new failed tribe

Should i cheer anyone up?

Pls, try to make a real nice and sexy war out of it...

DeletedUser

also if you haven't notice I log in once a week into the reduaram account(well its been like 8 days now. I hope thats ok :(

Yeah, I know. :/

I love w36... everyone trying to be funnier than the other, now weve got a world full of clowns

Huh? If you're going to insult anyone, be specific please.

DeletedUser

1. what are you talking about?

2. this was an invite only party, you have no invite, quit being a party crasher and go away.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol...?

Hmmm I couldn't find you on rankings, which means:

1.) You've actually failed yourself and are a bad hypocrite
2.) You are actually failing
3.) Your stats are showing you're full of 'fail'
4.) You're scared of us or anyone knowing who you are because of your silly posts, and are scared of us making you fail from the rim

Either way, I agree on the 'fail leader' part :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

cruddy, you missed the part were he was probably rimmed by Active :p

Hanz3l

Actually he said he was from Dice a few times... but he never said who he was... so in reality he is probably some dood hiding behind an alias... or some outsider having a jolly time winding up half the forum. I wouldnt doubt a few tribes having a prize for rimming him if he was in w36.

DeletedUser

WooHoo,
Karl is back, I know ACTIVE isn't quite the same without simz, but with simz's anointed replacements around we'll at least have some fun.

DeletedUser

I'm glad you guys are back. You were the first tribe I looked up to and before inactivity and drama took place you were by far the best tribe on World 36. I hated the buttsecks, but as players and a lot of you as people Active and their members reign supreme.

DeletedUser53562

I'm glad you guys are back. You were the first tribe I looked up to and before inactivity and drama took place you were by far the best tribe on World 36. I hated the buttsecks, but as players and a lot of you as people Active and their members reign supreme.

I hated the buttsecks too. :lol: But don't tell VP. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser61629

I'm already getting some very strange ACTIVE fan mail :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I hated the buttsecks too. :lol: But don't tell VP. :icon_eek:
Oh how disapponted I am in you Deb. How very disappointed ='[.

/Gives Deb more Buttsecks

Oh btw, how did Nukey get his hands on the pass to red acc :p:p. Welcome back Nukey =D.

And yay, time to reactivate myself too o.o

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

karl mail me on skype if you want his alias :p sorry melbec you have ben quit cocky but ummmmm..... wait what's your alias????

DeletedUser

So you're not recruiting just ex-Active after all, this is turning into an Xvi merge or the highest pointed accounts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I declare....

WAR ON THIS THREAD!

No. But seriously, I just deleted a lot of your posts for three very simple reasons.

A) A lot of intentionally inflammatory remarks that were taking this thread in a rather inappropriate direction.
B) A pointless arguement about 'maturity' in a way that frankly makes you all look immature.
C) General incivility.

I know you all have grudges with each other, and that's cool. Sidestories make wars extra dramatic and entertaining at times. But that does not mean you guys can be conducting yourselves so poorly.

Cliffs of what was actually relevant that was deleted:
-Some XVI players moved to Active
-Active has spies in Huggle (guessing, from random skypes being brought up, I dunno for sure)
-Cele declared he will quit sometime in the near future

Now. If you guys can't conduct yourselves appropriately I'm going to have to stop being such a nice mod ^_^

Proceed thread, WITHOUT THE USELESS INFLAMATORY MALARKY.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

actually, the xvi accounts moved to active are from new players - not their original ones.