An Apology

DeletedUser

Hi W72!

Most of you probably don't know me, but I play(ed) Hells Toy Master on W60, and on this world.

Unfortunately, our time here was cut short by circumstances in real life, which caused me to be left in sole charge of the account on W72 while my coplayers handled our bigger (more important) W60.

This wouldn't have been so much of an issue if I hadn't been right in the middle of exam time at University, and so my contribution was to log in, see incomings, and go "ooh", for pretty much all of my time in charge.

Now this hasn't just impacted the reputation of my account in terms of war stats (I don't want to talk about it), but also my tribe.

Firstly, and most importantly, I must apologise to everyone at 8008135 or whatever you call yourselves now. I was not there when you needed me to be, and have pretty much caused you nothing but trouble. I very much look forward to paying each and every one of you back for your hospitality and friendship in the future.

Secondly, I suppose I must apologise to the people who (I believe) eventually took a fair few villages from my account. I believe that those people were in Turtle, despite the "assurances" of their leader (we won't go into that either). To Silent Spear, who I think did pretty much all the nobling, I am deeply sorry for not providing you the kind of challenge which you may have been hoping for the second time around; although I hope I displayed enough fight in our first encounter to leave you at least partially satisfied with our time sharing a front.

We may make it back onto W72 yet, and I look forward to seeing many of you again if that is the case. If not, we will remember all contributions to our time in this world in the future, and just can't wait to make amends for our previous, and unavoidable, shortcomings here!

--- Have fun folks ---

Ben

DeletedUser

And here I thought Dan was the main man :icon_redface:.

Have fun in real life and GL on future worlds.

DeletedUser

I may have played W32 under my own account, XmyriadX. Who do you play?

Ben

zakipoo

Hmm,.. i was Zakipoo in W32 of course, then i took over Acidshadow account in [H] towards the end of the world.
i knew Greg from W32 as well.

DeletedUser111538

Good luck to you Ben and good luck to keith also.

DeletedUser

I recognise both your name, and the tribe name [H], though I can't remember why :p

Ben

rich26ca

Dont remember ya on the account but i remember the account from W20.... is greg still around?

DeletedUser

Greg is always lingering in the shadows. Posts in these forums quite a bit too, though his account name will stay anonymous haha

DeletedUser

And here I thought Dan was the main man :icon_redface:.

Have fun in real life and GL on future worlds.

I was just the main speaker for the first few months. And the newest co, that much was told to all local to the account anyway.

Hmm,.. i was Zakipoo in W32 of course, then i took over Acidshadow account in [H] towards the end of the world.
i knew Greg from W32 as well.

I can't remember anything from w32 except unfortunately meeting you zak
:lol:

Dont remember ya on the account but i remember the account from W20.... is greg still around?

I just observe really, busy with w60,70,71 and 73.

Greg is always lingering in the shadows. Posts in these forums quite a bit too, though his account name will stay anonymous haha

That's easy enough why, I don't play w72 and haven't for almost two weeks now. I was on eggburnt that much is true. Extremely boring being on a turtle account surrounded by a sea of people who you don't particular agree with playing styles they adopt. Now as said and largely while on eggburnt too, I just observe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sad to see a promising opponent go. Sorry to hear about all that. You certainly gave some people a bit of trouble with your antics during round 1, so good job mate.

Hope to see you back later, maybe under an account to redeem yourself at a later date. Good luck with exams and best of luck on your return!

DeletedUser

We let everyone down on this world, including ourselves unfortunately! And to everyone asking about Greg, as he says, he was the newest coplayer on the account, and is no longer associated with us in that respect.

And yeah, we do owe a lot of favours, and have a lot of scores to settle, on W72. We may choose to lay those to rest on this world, or we might do it in a later world. We aren't going anywhere.

Ben

DeletedUser108935

Gregs a nub who i cant seem to get away from :icon_neutral: meh ! guess the cokkies are good.