An End to Hiba's Reign of Terror

DeletedUser52858

Some crazy players have just nukes, aggressive players have 4 nukes for each suppoting villages, average players 50%-50% or maybe a bit more of support, defensive players 2 support for each nuke, others crazy players just support.
Every player has his own idea of the game an its style of play.
Forgot to mention in TW you win with nukes not with support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some crazy players have just nukes, aggressive players have 4 nukes for each suppoting villages, average players 50%-50% or maybe a bit more of support, defensive players 2 support for each nuke, others crazy players just support.
Every player has his own idea of the game an its style of play.
Forgot to mention in TW you win with nukes not with support.

Good lord if thats what you think you are lucky you guys warred with someone like PMS. There are very few players in this world with that kind of ratio, at least in TW and DNS.

That last statement is just LOL, an 20 percent offensive player would destroy and 80 percent any day.

DeletedUser52858

I know that there are few, my point is that in w9 even at this point you can find any kind of player. I bet that now even in TW or DNS there are still players with mixed villages. Theoretically after 3 years there should be around just experienced players, but this is very far from the truth even if we speak of players belonging to the TOP2 tribes.

.dan.101

A 3:1 or 2:1 O:D village ration usually works quite well. Aslong as you can snipe anyway.
I hate having too much def. Makes me depressive.

DeletedUser

I know that there are few, my point is that in w9 even at this point you can find any kind of player. I bet that now even in TW or DNS there are still players with mixed villages. Theoretically after 3 years there should be around just experienced players, but this is very far from the truth even if we speak of players belonging to the TOP2 tribes.

i think experienced might be the wrong word david, what does that mean. yrs in the game? being here yrs doesnt make u an experienced (skilled) player. look at me and there's proof of that. every 6 months all worlds lose experienced players and they are mostly replaced by non or less. this game is not designed to start and finish with the same player base. there maybe a small hard core group but for team play every tribe campaigns for new members. we all wish for the experienced skilled players but accept basically the best of whats offered.

thats also what makes the game exciting and new, the continual changes, the rise and drop in skill levels. every change adds abit to our world and revives it for the hardcore who know they are here till ends days. would be so boring without it.

.dan.101

being here yrs doesnt make u an experienced (skilled) player.

Actually, being here years does make you experienced. But being experienced doesn't make you 'skilled'. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

A 3:1 or 2:1 O:D village ration usually works quite well. Aslong as you can snipe anyway.
I hate having too much def. Makes me depressive.

Hehe, I was offensive on w3, 3:1 ratio, but got annihilated in a fast/shortrange assault easely ^^.
From then on, w5 w7 w9 w12 (exept speedrounds), I always went defensively, around 3:1 ratio again but def wise.
Proved to be a bad choice when Order/DNS war started as I was on the frontline offensively, so lower growth rate than I wanted. But if any shortrange coop came my way, I was sure to outlast it without external help.

Though think this far into game a more offensive rate is a pretty advantage (if you know how to use fakes succesfully and anticipate their moves).

.dan.101

Hehe, I was offensive on w3, 3:1 ratio, but got annihilated in a fast/shortrange assault easely ^^.
From then on, w5 w7 w9 w12 (exept speedrounds), I always went defensively, around 3:1 ratio again but def wise.
Proved to be a bad choice when Order/DNS war started as I was on the frontline offensively, so lower growth rate than I wanted. But if any shortrange coop came my way, I was sure to outlast it without external help.

Though think this far into game a more offensive rate is a pretty advantage (if you know how to use fakes succesfully and anticipate their moves).

3:1 can be too much, but if you're active and can defend competently then it should work fine. Village placements and area ratio's are helpful too.
But, too much def really does sadden me. I get bored, especially when no-one's attacking me

DeletedUser

I just keep the villages like I take them, upgrade buildings that I want bigger, but never demolish, too boring.
Anyway, FC is pointwhore tribe looking at the average size of buildings, being the leader it should give the good example.

As growth rate of TOP10 fastest growing players,

XdavidexFC
coatsyuk»T.W«
evenoddsSETO
sunsaraiSETO
Ripperfield»T.W«
southerenboyDNS
gandalfalixDNS
hallstromDNS
smokefield»T.W«
crusadertwiceINVITE

well wud add one thing. though u wanna say u might be nobling inactives and growing quickly - despite that, there requires a lot of patience to do that. It aint fun and it gets boring after sometime... but ur quite good to have done that and still be in a good competitive spirit.

Yes.. I have seen some mixed villages in the rare sits i got.. But well, those were dying accounts and they are dead.. but it will be always true about the mixed villages :)

DeletedUser52858

I think my point was that there is no perfect size of the village, perfect build of the tropps, or perfect ratio of defensive-offensive villages. There is no perfect player or tribe.
Eventually the winner in TW is not the best player/tribe, but the player/tribe that has more will to stay around for a so long time without quitting.
At some points there were more than 82000 accounts, now there are left less than 500, probably less than 100 active players, for sure not the more skilled of the lot, just the one that had the will to play the game for almost 3 years.