An End to Hiba's Reign of Terror

DeletedUser

if you look at coats villages he has a fair amount of vills in enemy territory. They don't attack because they are afraid of someone that big. And rightfully so.

Coats might not be attacking anyone right now, but obviously coats is doing something right. I don't see you with nearly 12 million points.

lol, Theres something not right with a player having that many villages in enemy territory and not being attacked. Hiba , on the other hand, has been attacked non-stop in k11. I believe there is a lot of politics going on with players these days......

Just my Opinion

Evando

lol, Theres something not right with a player having that many villages in enemy territory and not being attacked. Hiba , on the other hand, has been attacked non-stop in k11. I believe there is a lot of politics going on with players these days......

Just my Opinion

take a look at niteblades position on the map now thats hardcore :icon_eek:

DeletedUser33100

Another thought could be, why wake the sleeping dragon when you already got 3 or 4 fire breathing ones storming your walls? I know there were a few players with prime locations along the Plague/DNS border we ignored as they were doing nothing to us. We ignored them until we were ready to op them. No pointing in bringing a semi-active or inactive participant to the fight when you already got a few active players on your front door steps. Example being Sincro, Vaclavb, utdmacedonia. sincro never sent any attacks while pdilly, protero, psihic, myke and others did, his villages were in a godd position but it wasn't an issue as he was basically holding them for us till we were ready to take them. Don't assume politics or fear when it could just be a strategic move to not piss off another player on that front until you can op them out or have removed a few other threats from that theatre. In my opinion, pissing off the number 1 and number 2 players in the world should be considered suicide.

Not to question his position though but i would think with that many villages unless he is the support powerhouse of RAW he should be sending some attacks somewhere right though?

DeletedUser

Another thought could be, why wake the sleeping dragon when you already got 3 or 4 fire breathing ones storming your walls? I know there were a few players with prime locations along the Plague/DNS border we ignored as they were doing nothing to us. We ignored them until we were ready to op them. No pointing in bringing a semi-active or inactive participant to the fight when you already got a few active players on your front door steps. Example being Sincro, Vaclavb, utdmacedonia. sincro never sent any attacks while pdilly, protero, psihic, myke and others did, his villages were in a godd position but it wasn't an issue as he was basically holding them for us till we were ready to take them. Don't assume politics or fear when it could just be a strategic move to not piss off another player on that front until you can op them out or have removed a few other threats from that theatre. In my opinion, pissing off the number 1 and number 2 players in the world should be considered suicide.

Not to question his position though but i would think with that many villages unless he is the support powerhouse of RAW he should be sending some attacks somewhere right though?

If you're talking about why Coatsyuk is still where he is, it's quite simple. He has a personal NAP with =D-N=. Everyone in RAW, TFTP, and =D-N=, as well as anyone else who really makes a huge difference, already knows this, so I don't see any harm in anyone else finding it out.

DeletedUser

real name of hiba is Tsutomu Yamaguchi, and almost a 93 year old man lol:D

Tsutomu Yamaguchi had already been a certified "hibakusha," or radiation survivor, of the Aug. 9, 1945, atomic bombing in Nagasaki, but has now been confirmed as surviving the attack on Hiroshima three days earlier as well, city officials said.

PFC Williams

If you're talking about why Coatsyuk is still where he is, it's quite simple. He has a personal NAP with =D-N=. Everyone in RAW, TFTP, and =D-N=, as well as anyone else who really makes a huge difference, already knows this, so I don't see any harm in anyone else finding it out.

Lol. You act as of the only reason why Coatsy is around is because of the NAP. I think it could be something down the lines of if Coatsy and Voss didn't have that NAP with you all...well let's say there wouldn't be any D-N in K33...so I'd lose that lip of yours.

DeletedUser

Lol. You act as of the only reason why Coatsy is around is because of the NAP. I think it could be something down the lines of if Coatsy and Voss didn't have that NAP with you all...well let's say there wouldn't be any D-N in K33...so I'd lose that lip of yours.

I never said it didn't benefit us either; there'd be no reason for us to have it if it didn't. But since the discussion was about why he still has villages in our Ks, my reply is the part that is actually applicable.

PFC Williams

Fair enough there. I thought you meant K33...I was thinking to myself...good luck he owns that with an iron fist.

DeletedUser

its intresting to see how much i got slated back then lol

DeletedUser

Watch out for xdavidex. He grows real fast.

Maybe thanks to his 10537 per village average. Coatsy isn't much better with the 10200 per village.

I like how smoke and myke did it, they are both in the top 20 with a lot less average per village.

DeletedUser

i did afew times think of reducing my points on each villages then looked and see how much work it would take and said stuff it not worth the hours and days of messing around

DeletedUser

The sad part is the only one that really does a lot against the enemy is ripper. I see a lot more inactive eating then their should be, especially between the top 2, something you woulden't expect out of them. Or maybe I should, because if they didn't eat inactives they woulden't be that high :lol:

DeletedUser52858

If your aim is taking the first place you cannot use your resources to rebuild nukes, you need all resources to mint coins and make nobles. So unless it is really necessary the use of nukes is a waste, the fastest way to grow is to noble inactives.
So it reaaly depends what is each player target. Players that wants high OD, just build 80-90% of their villages as offensive and go on nuking-training-nuking loop.

DeletedUser

If your aim is taking the first place you cannot use your resources to rebuild nukes, you need all resources to mint coins and make nobles. So unless it is really necessary the use of nukes is a waste, the fastest way to grow is to noble inactives.
So it reaaly depends what is each player target. Players that wants high OD, just build 80-90% of their villages as offensive and go on nuking-training-nuking loop.

80-90 percent offence? Am I reading your post wrong? I have no idea where you came up with that number dude!