An Epic Tale Of War and Woe Out Beyond The Core!!!

DeletedUser

You look at the last week, Nomads, 182 conquers

108 internals
11 against =)
3 against ~TN
1 against Matrix
3 against TDR
49 against barbs, or players kicked from tribe

You get the point.

BACON 71 conquers in last 7 days

36 against barbs
0 against =)
12 against REBEL
3 internals
and some randoms

Lastly, Matrix, 60 conquers last 7 days
8 internals
7 against MWTB
4 against Nomads
3 against RDS
14 against TDR
7 barbs

These are some pretty cruddy stats from tribes that are supposed to be at war with a tribe.

DeletedUser19438

Dude.

Nobody cares. We haven't ran a single real OP on =) since the first day of the war. The day you lost 3.5mm points was the day the war ended. You can continue to think the war is waging, but nobody else gives a shit. We have little reason to burn troops on walls that lay 72+ hours away. We have plenty of local targets.

When we get closer to you, I'm sure you'll get your wish and get to go out in a blaze of glory. Until then, don't lump Nomads into your lame war stats.

You had 2 conquers on us last week. Both came off Apocx07, who was in the process of gifting his villages to current and former =) members and attacking Nomad members. Lots of effort there.

In fact, of the 12 villages you took off Nomads in the entire war:

-5 came off Apocx07 (the player who joined Nomads and proceeded to gift you guys villages and attack us before getting booted)

-6 came on recaps. This one pisses me off because its just lazy on our end. Still at the end of the day you lost troops, lost the village, and had to burn a noble to retake it. Maybe I should be impressed, but...no, I shouldn't be.

-1 came off Visuaware, who was a spy for =) and has since returned to your tribe.

Look, this may be your Alamo, but nobody on our side gives a shit. I have respect for guys like LFLL (in fact, he's probably the only player left in your tribe that I do respect as a player), let's just leave it at that, yeah?

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomads
Side 2:
Tribes: =)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 26
Difference: 117

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 978,870
Side 2: 180,561
Difference: 798,309

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,463
Side 2: 17,407
Difference: 64,056

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=war_stats

DeletedUser111727

Dude.

Nobody cares. We haven't ran a single real OP on =) since the first day of the war. The day you lost 3.5mm points was the day the war ended. You can continue to think the war is waging, but nobody else gives a shit. We have little reason to burn troops on walls that lay 72+ hours away. We have plenty of local targets.

When we get closer to you, I'm sure you'll get your wish and get to go out in a blaze of glory. Until then, don't lump Nomads into your lame war stats.

You had 2 conquers on us last week. Both came off Apocx07, who was in the process of gifting his villages to current and former =) members and attacking Nomad members. Lots of effort there.

In fact, of the 12 villages you took off Nomads in the entire war:

-5 came off Apocx07 (the player who joined Nomads and proceeded to gift you guys villages and attack us before getting booted)

-6 came on recaps. This one pisses me off because its just lazy on our end. Still at the end of the day you lost troops, lost the village, and had to burn a noble to retake it. Maybe I should be impressed, but...no, I shouldn't be.

-1 came off Visuaware, who was a spy for =) and has since returned to your tribe.

Look, this may be your Alamo, but nobody on our side gives a shit. I have respect for guys like LFLL (in fact, he's probably the only player left in your tribe that I do respect as a player), let's just leave it at that, yeah?

Side 1:
Tribes: Nomads
Side 2:
Tribes: =)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 143
Side 2: 26
Difference: 117

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 978,870
Side 2: 180,561
Difference: 798,309

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 81,463
Side 2: 17,407
Difference: 64,056

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=war_stats

Ill agree with you to an extent but there is also so many flaws in what you just pointed out.. Apoc never gifted us any villages, hell I can even post a mail between him and I where its safe to say he isnt to happy with us for attacking him.. I also I also have proof of him asking for support and asking people to send out fakes.. I know the first happened as there was support inbound to a village I capped.. I agree nobody cares, but Vike you know this war is far from over..

DeletedUser19438

So, you guys got what you wanted.

We decided to spend a little effort on you folks after you decided to poke the bear and hit one of our players (SheldonTrainers).

In the last week, we've taken 25 villages off =), your largest player (Visuaware) has left your tribe, and the leader (LifeFastLifeLong) has lost 150k and is now getting eaten by local players. He's clearly done.

I think its fair to say that this is over, yeah?