An excerpt from the Phoenx forums

DeletedUser

STRAIGHT FROM THE PHOENX/LoEN FORUMS(amended for clarity and censorship):
(so its not straight from the forums at all)

Hello students,

This is Professor ****Head. I'll be teaching you a little bit about the powers of suggestion, telling people what they want to hear, as well as explaining how to use sarcasm to your advantage.

First, you identify the type of personality of the person you want to socially engineer. Pajuno, obviously, is an *******. A pompous one at that.

Secondly, you establish a common bond. You want this person to like you. With Douche Bags, you just tell them how douchey they are and how you wish you were a douche as well. They love that shit.

Thirdly, you establish 'trust'. You want the person to feel like they have a connection with you, some mutual feeling. All I had to do was tell Paj I thought KarmaX was an *******. BAM! In the door!

And finally, here's where the sarcasm comes in. You tell them exactly what you plan to do. As long as you put a smiley face or a winking face at the end of your comment, people will think your joking.

Next day, I'm playing DK.

Pajgina, for some reason beyond me, allowed ME to take over this account. I did awesome yesterday and only lost one village (which was Raven's fault XP) but woke up this morning and decided to send all the troops on this account to K8. :p I'm also demolishing churches as we speak. (Update: I knocked down all the churches before the account was taken back)

Worst part is, I told him I was gonna do so! Several times!
[spoil]
335e6gm.jpg
[/spoil]
(There were also several Pnp posts regarding this subject, but unfortunately I just spent the last two hours pasting co-ords and hitting 'all troops' so forgive me if I'm a tad impatient and don't want to search for them.)

Raven was smart enough to still have suspicions, though not smart enough to act upon them. [spoil]
bduvs5.jpg
[/spoil]

So, Phoenx members, though I never met any of you, and most of you never even spoke with me, I would like to thank you for your hospitality. :)

And... One suggestion. Don't let Pajgina recruit anymore. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Wittman

ROLF! So you are the one irock was talking too!?

Sorry raven, you should be with me

DeletedUser

I want this to be a message to all those who use spying tactics on RAM.

You might air our dirty laundry, but we're gonna pretend to be the appliance repair man and sneak into your house and shit all over your clean clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is just pointless mudslinging.... useless and unwanted this is why we dont post here anymore this is why my good friend reg wind quit posting.

DeletedUser

Looks like we've found our new SFC... Taking pride in being stupid. So classy.

KarmaX

This has nothing to do with RAM council or RAM efforts of infiltration. He did it on his own self will.

DeletedUser

I tought RAM had hit rock bottom.... How low can they go?

Depressing... I just can't believe I had my name associated to this tribe once...

I'm going to throw up.

KarmaX

I tought RAM had hit rock bottom.... How low can they go?

Depressing... I just can't believe I had my name associated to this tribe once...

I'm going to throw up.

lol axes! Say what you want, I'm least bothered in your views. I had my say above your post and if you can't read it then I can't help it :p

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
low life

I am normally the quiet one here, but this again has shown what RAM will lower themselves too !!!!!!!!!
We have just decided to cease all hostilities against Varden ( Mavfan ) as his father has died and you pull this stunt !!!!!!!
Let me hunt you down on any world you are brave enough to play under your real name LOW LIFE SCUM

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with RAM council or RAM efforts of infiltration. He did it on his own self will.

And of course, actions will be undertaken to ensure that this act or anything similiar will never happen again. 'Tis a Blight on our existance... -- Right Karma?

-Spyke

DeletedUser

im sure deliberatly sabotaging an account while sitting is.......

Michael Wittman

Of course spykie. We will have a talk with him here. Why post this here spykie, shouldn't you mail karma or post it in our forums? Are you trying to use other tribes to influence karmax? Did you not just see our tribes views on PNP?

to my knowledge not one ram member knew anything of this. You do realize that paj just tried to poach one of our players and he was bitten.

Anyway. Ram does not care how the world views it in Pnp. If all are responsible for the actions of one then so be it. If you want to flame us, have fun. If you want to talk to us meaningfully, talk in game.

DeletedUser

@GetRAMmed (or BobbyNaked, as you are now posting as) ... your attempt at "proof" just shows that RAM leadership was aware of your intentions. They may have asked you to stop, but they knew what you were planning ...