An excerpt from the Phoenx forums

DeletedUser

Let me go ahead and state the obvious for all you RAM bashers out there....

Paj allowed a stranger into his tribe.......

So the tribe of "professional sitters" is so desperate to defend that they allow complete and total strangers access to their accounts.....

not a good sign for the mighty Phoenx clan...

flame away....

DeletedUser

Let me go ahead and state the obvious for all you RAM bashers out there....

Paj allowed a stranger into his tribe.......

So the tribe of "professional sitters" is so desperate to defend that they allow complete and total strangers access to their accounts.....

not a good sign for the mighty Phoenx clan...

flame away....

Were you really trying to embellish to make things appear bigger than they are?

The content of the rest of your post would certainly lead an observer to believe that your using the plural of the word "account" would betray the sentiment contained in rest of the post as being that of amplification. I think it would be very hard after reading the ("build phoenix up and tear them down") nature of the entire post to believe that you made a genuine spelling error.

Perhaps there is something I am missing or have misread but I do believe there was just the one account involved...I am open to correction on this.

DeletedUser

thank you for correcting my error.

One account, that's known anyway....is more than enough to justify my statement...

things must be desperate in Phoenx for the mighty Paj to hand out an account to a complete and total stranger....

DeletedUser

thank you for correcting my error.

One account, that's known anyway....is more than enough to justify my statement...

things must be desperate in Phoenx for the mighty Paj to hand out an account to a complete and total stranger....

its more of RAM is that desperate to try and take out an account using sabotage methods rather than in game fighting! similar to the Ozzy account RAM had access to at the start of the war and was preparing to noble out.

DeletedUser

its more of RAM is that desperate to try and take out an account using sabotage methods rather than in game fighting! similar to the Ozzy account RAM had access to at the start of the war and was preparing to noble out.

If the account was not offered to me on a platter I would have passed; however, when the opportunity arose, I took advantage. This is more a Pajgina mistake than anything.

Unlike Shipley, I was able to turn this into a gain for my tribe. And unless he stays banned until Christmas (when a majority of the troops return from their trip up into BH territory.) or there is some other kind of Mod intervention, this account is going to be eaten at a ridiculous rate.

I, not RAM, acted in this fashion and made the choice to do what I did to the DK764 account. There were several reasons for doing so.

SFC said:
Bob's method: Torment Phoenx then sabotage an account. = Style & lols
The hilarity of such an event was a major factor. As well as it being a morale issue on both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im a sitter... not in any major tribe but my defence is impecible and my startigies are remarkable to say the least... all i can say is im worth having. so to conclude my statement, phoneix isnt the only tribe that professional sitters.. but im not free like they are:lol:.

DeletedUser

rofl...Ram are cheaters...wah, wah, wah...cry me a river.

Let me say this once for anyone that wants to whine and cry about Ram's tactics...

There are these little things, maybe you've heard of them...they're called rules. We will do whatever we can do legally to conquer this world. I expect the same from all of our various hugging enemies.... If we break a rule, or you even think we have broken a rule.....report us. Simple as that. We will certainly do the same to you....

I haven't spoken to Naked or Aubree about any of this yet, I assume since they are no longer banned either they broke the rules, were caught and fined in the typical fashion...or, they appealed the ban and won...

Either way it changes nothing..

Way to go Naked! This is by far the funniest PnP I recall from W30's history......go ahead Ram haters...flame away.

DeletedUser

Glad to see you got over the temper tantrum and are back on the mania :)

DeletedUser

yea Bull, revolution comes at a cost...that was the price of this one :)

But anyway, back on topic....how bad is the desperation in Phoenx?

Mick876

how bad is the desperation in Phoenx?

Pretty bad, I am nobling so many RAM villages my noblemen just can't keep up. The word on the street is that the Royal Institute of Charted Noblemen (the RICN) are going to organise a strike this Christmas. Thats how desperate it is.

DeletedUser

I think previous events prove RAM to be much more in desperation mode.

Having to take over another tribe's account (especially from a smaller tribe in size) doesn't show much courage, much skills, much honour. It's one thing to make a public stunt about it (which would have been very funny), it's quite another one to screw the account and have many players participating in that scheme. I'm sure all nobles were thrown there as a coincidence... of course.

So congrats I guess :icon_rolleyes:

It will only make Phoenx victory sweeter in the end. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think previous events prove RAM to be much more in desperation mode.

Having to take over another tribe's account (especially from a smaller tribe in size) doesn't show much courage, much skills, much honour. It's one thing to make a public stunt about it (which would have been very funny), it's quite another one to screw the account and have many players participating in that scheme. I'm sure all nobles were thrown there as a coincidence... of course.

So congrats I guess :icon_rolleyes:

It will only make Phoenx victory sweeter in the end. :icon_wink:

I, not RAM, acted in this fashion and made the choice to do what I did to the DK764 account. There were several reasons for doing so.

Now I am not trying to flame here but I have noticed that everyone seems to be missing the point that it wasnt actually RAM who did highjack this account at all. As stated by the very person who did the highjacking (so who in my opinion knows the most about this). Therefore I would like to politely ask if there is any reason to blame RAM for this event at all??? (Except of course the worldwide agreement that everything slightly underhand must be RAM's fault)

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, Bobbynaked IS and WAS a member of RAM. From what I read, he talked about the possibility to do that with this account with Karmax. Last time I checked, RAM sent a lot of nobles to DK's account prior to the ban.

Now, there's absolutely no reason at all to point out ANY involvement of RAM in that. It's all so obvious that RAM has nothing to do with this at all. We can all see it :icon_wink:

It's not a matter of unjustified flames towards RAM. I have never seen such actions from any other respectable tribes. Did BH do that? No they didn't. Did DECIDE, PHOENX, LoEN, Legion and all did it? No, only RAM.

I also remember the class that BD had when SFC disbanded TARDIS.

I would have expected a reasonable and decent tribe to show a minimum of class as well but I guess I will always be deceived by RAM no matter what.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day was a lesson.A funny event or at least something to talk about.
IF dk is saved he will still have the nobles/coins.If is totally wasted lets remember was a dead account with no owner.

DeletedUser

Indeed, it's very far from the end of the world :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, Bobbynaked IS and WAS a member of RAM. From what I read, he talked about the possibility to do that with this account with Karmax. Last time I checked, RAM sent a lot of nobles to DK's account prior to the ban.

Now, there's absolutely no reason at all to point out ANY involvement of RAM in that. It's all so obvious that RAM has nothing to do with this at all. We can all see it :icon_wink:

It's not a matter of unjustified flames towards RAM. I have never seen such actions from any other respectable tribes. Did BH do that? No they didn't. Did DECIDE, PHOENX, LoEN, Legion and all did it? No, only RAM.

I also remember the class that BD had when SFC disbanded TARDIS.

I would have expected a reasonable and decent tribe to show a minimum of class as well but I guess I will always be deceived by RAM no matter what.

One point I'd like to make regarding Noob's post.

Phoenx became aware of a personal tragedy regarding Varden (who plays MavFan - RAM account.) After discussion, Phoenx was going to "lay off" attacks on MavFan out of respect for a period of time so that Varden didn't have to worry about TW while this was going on.

This decision was made literally the same day that Naked wrecked the DK account.

Shows you the difference between tribes and how they handle things.

irockurworld

How did bobbynaked get the PW in the first place? If of pajuno then i thought that it was against rules to know the pw to more then one account per game world?