An exerpt from RAM's Internal "Affairs"

DeletedUser

Lol this person is trying to tear RAM apart on the inside now? Clearly its spying skills have not been able to do it from inside the forums passing info to other tribes so they resort to this thinking it will upset the tribe when they read it. Well i dont think its gonna happen, if anything it will show RAM exactly who is in it and for what reasons.... Soooo

Bravo *Clapping loudly* ;)

DeletedUser

I promised myself I wouldn't post about the contents of the original post. So I won't. Too easy.

[stands up] "Hello, my name is Cy-Pres, and I'm going on my third day of no RAM-bashing posting. One day at a time."

Then I asked myself "Self, can we still post about the comments RAM members made regarding this topic?" I smiled and shook my head. "Sure we can." And we both were happy.

I just want to point out the common emotions that flow from RAMmites that appear not only in this thread but in nearly every thread where they are criticized for some admittedly trashy behavior on their parts.

And here you go:

1) Anger. "We're going to find you, you traitor, and burn you to the ground!"

2) Acceptance. "Well, that will happen."

3) Blame Shifting. "Other tribes have to resort to things like spying because we rule."

4) Boasting. "Thank you for posting - this makes us so much stronger. We're awesome and will crush you."

And finally,

5) Disgust. "It's the stuff like this that makes me hate this tribe sometimes."

(Quick, go back and look at the posts. I'll wait. Then go to other threads and look.)

See? Told you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Good post Cy. I would just add to my initial comment that me personally would never continue to be a member of such a tribe and I would simply have hit either the disband or leave key, depending on priviliges. Therefore my initial standpoint of this not being a fun post AT ALL. But luckily for me, I am not taking part in discussions like this in BH, for - to the best of my knowledge - these simply do not exist.

RAM's days - unfortunately as I have said to one of their members - are numbered imo, the number being no more than a 2 digit one. Of course they may get to keep the name, but hey, THE kept theirs. That don't mean they are the initial ones...

robot out

KarmaX

I promised myself I wouldn't post about the contents of the original post. So I won't. Too easy.

[stands up] "Hello, my name is Cy-Pres, and I'm going on my third day of no RAM-bashing posting. One day at a time."

Then I asked myself "Self, can we still post about the comments RAM members made regarding this topic?" I smiled and shook my head. "Sure we can." And we both were happy.

I just want to point out the common emotions that flow from RAMmites that appear not only in this thread but in nearly every thread where they are criticized for some admittedly trashy behavior on their parts.

And here you go:

1) Anger. "We're going to find you, you traitor, and burn you to the ground!"

2) Acceptance. "Well, that will happen."

3) Blame Shifting. "Other tribes have to resort to things like spying because we rule."

4) Boasting. "Thank you for posting - this makes us so much stronger. We're awesome and will crush you."

And finally,

5) Disgust. "It's the stuff like this that makes me hate this tribe sometimes."

(Quick, go back and look at the posts. I'll wait. Then go to other threads and look.)

See? Told you.

I don't think your post has a ground. This post was made by a spy and yes, using spy means we're thrashing our enemies and they have to result to use of spy to keep up. Also, funniest thing is spy for posting this outta excitement, which reveals we have spy for sure, and this just boosts or moral to fight even harder. Pretty epic :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't think your post has a ground. This post was made by a spy and yes, using spy means we're thrashing our enemies and they have to result to use of spy to keep up. Also, funniest thing is spy for posting this outta excitement, which reveals we have spy for sure, and this just boosts or moral to fight even harder. Pretty epic :icon_biggrin:

My post was based upon general replies that are often made by RAM members when confronted with the tribe's embarrassing conduct. Anger, Acceptance, Blame Shifting, Boasting or Disgust form the basis for the replies. I wasn't speaking about the actual words used in the replies - the quotes were merely examples.

But ...

Since you chose to pick one example (Blame Shifting) to use to state my post doesn't have a ground, let me take a look at it.

Why in the world would you (and others who have posted here) assume you have a spy instead of a disgruntled RAM member?

I find it highly more likely that this RAM member made an account and posted the contents of that thread just to show the world ... ummm, what were your words again? Oh, yes. To show the world what a RAM member "has to deal with and how [you] keep things quiet."

I am sure Noobaxes could have posted many highly embarrassing things cut and pasted from your forums - he chose not to. This RAM member obviously chose not to stay silent any longer.

There is a difference between being a spy and being disgusted with your tribe's behavior. Perhaps their sole purpose in "leaking" this dispute to the PnP Forums was to change the appalling conduct of other RAM members or the tribe itself.

Who knows the motivation? Certainly not me. And quite obviously not you.

KarmaX

My post was based upon general replies that are often made by RAM members when confronted with the tribe's embarrassing conduct. Anger, Acceptance, Blame Shifting, Boasting or Disgust form the basis for the replies. I wasn't speaking about the actual words used in the replies - the quotes were merely examples.

But ...

Since you chose to pick one example (Blame Shifting) to use to state my post doesn't have a ground, let me take a look at it.

Why in the world would you (and others who have posted here) assume you have a spy instead of a disgruntled RAM member?

I find it highly more likely that this RAM member made an account and posted the contents of that thread just to show the world ... ummm, what were your words again? Oh, yes. To show the world what a RAM member "has to deal with and how [you] keep things quiet."

I am sure Noobaxes could have posted many highly embarrassing things cut and pasted from your forums - he chose not to. This RAM member obviously chose not to stay silent any longer.

There is a difference between being a spy and being disgusted with your tribe's behavior. Perhaps their sole purpose in "leaking" this dispute to the PnP Forums was to change the appalling conduct of other RAM members or the tribe itself.

Who knows the motivation? Certainly not me. And quite obviously not you.

I don't find it embarrassing at all. Of course, RAM haters would post it that way but its just common argument due to misunderstanding. Nothing so fancy about it at all. The only fancy thing was the one who posted it. And yes, you do curse at your friend. I have tons of logs of Paj cursing in every line he speaks. Everyone curses, not a big deal. Yes, it sure is fun to read, and again, thanks for the epic post. :icon_razz:

Any post from the tribe being made in public is considered spying. He who can post in PnP can also mail info to our enemies and thus is a spy. It is not due to disgust. Mind you, both of them has made up and having little arguments are always common in such a big tribe. This doesn't mean that we can't co-operate at all. Sorry to say hun, but your assumptions and conclusions to this issue are blurred.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I don't find it embarrassing at all. Of course, RAM haters would post it that way but its just common argument due to misunderstanding. Nothing so fancy about it at all. The only fancy thing was the one who posted it. And yes, you do curse at your friend. I have tons of logs of Paj cursing in every line he speaks. Everyone curses, not a big deal. Yes, it sure is fun to read, and again, thanks for the epic post. :icon_razz:

Any post from the tribe being made in public is considered spying. He who can post in PnP can also mail info to our enemies and thus is a spy. It is not due to disgust. Mind you, both of them has made up and having little arguments are always common in such a big tribe. This doesn't mean that we can't co-operate at all. Sorry to say hun, but your assumptions and conclusions to this issue are blurred.

(Bold added.)

I'm sure YOU wouldn't find it embarrassing, KarmaX. :icon_rolleyes:

And just because someone has the ability to spy, doesn't mean they are a spy. Difference.

But you've listed another one of my labels - 5) Disgust - and used it vastly differently than I was using it. Again, I was listing "Disgust" as a theme RAM members use when posting about some of the behavior of RAM members.

Like here:

Honestly can't fathom anything to say...This is...is...beyond any ability to properly explain.

Its outright embarrassing. Completely and totally shameful. I knew the council problems were bad when I first assumed the lmawii account but this is... beyond words.

I'm sure this is something that will touch many people of RAM very deeply. I do not approve of these means...but it needed to be said. Thank you.

-Spyke

See? That's what I mean about "Disgust."

Hey, Karma - it's your tribe. Feel free to use this public disclosure of sensitive arguments in any way you see fit. I know how hard it can be running a tribe when high-ranking members threaten to quit every day, other Council members do quit over it's practices, and even the Duke threatens to hit the disband button. Oh, wait.

So if you feel like you can use this to help boost flagging morale in the ranks - like I said, it's your tribe. :lol:

KarmaX

1 member doesn't represent tribe as a whole. When you look for citing stuff, you use proper sources, not a wikipedia. If 1 is disgusted rest are fueled up and are ready to fight harder.

DeletedUser

Cy-pres, all you have done is listed a category of every response someone could make to a problem, and saying they are typical RAM responses. This could be applied to any tribe. I find you intelligent, but this isn't an intelligent remark.

DeletedUser

1 member doesn't represent tribe as a whole. When you look for citing stuff, you use proper sources, not a wikipedia. If 1 is disgusted rest are fueled up and are ready to fight harder.

Sorry, I didn't bother to look past this very thread for a cite. Nor was I saying one member represented the whole tribe - in fact, I listed five different categories that RAM members fall into when RAM's conduct is disclosed to the world - remember Anger, Acceptance, Blame Shifting, Boasting, and Disgust.

I will do some more research.

Oh, look. I didn't have to go far:

RAM used to say that they couldn't wait to put down Phoenx because they are so arrogant and full of themselves. From the way I see it, RAM has become the very thing they hated in Phoenx :/

There's one, from a couple of weeks ago. Want me to keep looking?

Cy-pres, all you have done is listed a category of every response someone could make to a problem, and saying they are typical RAM responses. This could be applied to any tribe. I find you intelligent, but this isn't an intelligent remark.

Thanks for the compliment, EC, and for agreeing that my categories apply to RAM postings. Maybe you're correct, and that the categories could be applied to any member who posts in regard to a problem they are confronted with. I knew I got them from somewhere and didn't just make them up.

Maybe it's just because RAM members are confronted with problems so often, it makes it seem like they are the only ones?

DeletedUser

This post just made me :lol:

This world is getting all the better.

P.S. It was a good read indeed.

DeletedUser

this was shocking yep..maybe we all should delete our accounts and start new world like a virgins;)

but this world 53 isn't excited enough..:)

DeletedUser

Classic read. Thanks to the poster. Cant be easy having those arguments internally. I do agree that players immediately taking cleared cities make it harder for defenders rather than when some idiots respect noble claims.

The noble claims system itself is broken. Its first come first served and generally you cannot claim more than 25-50.

(For the record K44 and all cities contained therein and any continent touching K44 are claimed by me and will ultimately be nobled regardless of tribe or affiliation!) :icon_twisted:

Btw, asalamalakum, did you really have to quote the entire post just to say you liked it? If everyone did that these pages would be way longer than they need to be and that uses up more server space for storage - a cost ultimately passed on to us the customer. So would you mind awfully avoiding quoting entire monologues if you ain't picking them apart?

DeletedUser

Btw, asalamalakum, did you really have to quote the entire post just to say you liked it? If everyone did that these pages would be way longer than they need to be and that uses up more server space for storage - a cost ultimately passed on to us the customer. So would you mind awfully avoiding quoting entire monologues if you ain't picking them apart?

he only did that to presurve it so we have the real one incase the first one gets changed

DeletedUser79042

hmmm. I wonder ... What is GetRammed's opinion for all this stuff ?? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliment, EC, and for agreeing that my categories apply to RAM postings. Maybe you're correct, and that the categories could be applied to any member who posts in regard to a problem they are confronted with. I knew I got them from somewhere and didn't just make them up.

Maybe it's just because RAM members are confronted with problems so often, it makes it seem like they are the only ones?

Or could it just be that world 30 is actually world gangbang RAM? So when the "problems"of RAM are put out into the pnp every1 and their father feel the need jump in to get there licks.... All tribes have this stuff at some point or another the only difference is ours got thrown on the pnp and our responces were put into your catagories which any tribe of 50 peeps (diversities) would have...

And since u choose to bring noob into this yea he coulve posted this stuff b4 his leaving but he didnt, difference being he had class! This person "disgruntled" or "spy" (same in my book) is classless and thinks hes has RAM by the balls, well imma tell HIM/IT to go ahead and massage them real quick while we stick something in his mouth! Mmmmm taste good? :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

The information provided is harmless. I'd only be concerned if the RAM member was giving away trade secrets like operation plans etc. Even those dont matter much because any operations planned should be done via IGM and should pack enough punch that the target isnt in much of a position to do much about it to begin with.