DeletedUser

Comedy at its best!!

[Deleted mail by h0llygh0st]

I swear, it took me 20 mins to bleep out all the swearing :icon_cool:

Oh and feel free to make your own opinions

Last edited by a moderator:

varden7676

Oh and feel free to make your own opinions

My opinion is that who ever you are RAM/Phnx/DECIDE, your a bloody traitor or who ever gave you this and when we find out who you are because we will, we will CAT every single village you have to dust.

:axemen::axemen::axemen:

MR.MR

Comedy at its best!!

Excellent read. Thank you to whomever provided this for us

Mberns, you haven't changed your mouth and temper one bit since I first talked to you in mid-2009.

DeletedUser

Aaah, beautiful.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't wanna be in leadership again!

(and for reference, it's people like mberns who go ahead and take empty villas without waiting for the okay, who make it hard for me to defend an account like Seedsy. I much prefer enemies who respect tribe mates claims, and let me stack villas after long-range nukes land!)

DeletedUser

Honestly can't fathom anything to say...This is...is...beyond any ability to properly explain.

Its outright embarrassing. Completely and totally shameful. I knew the council problems were bad when I first assumed the lmawii account but this is... beyond words.

I'm sure this is something that will touch many people of RAM very deeply. I do not approve of these means...but it needed to be said. Thank you.

-Spyke

KarmaX

Whoever did this, thank you so much. This post has helped me a lot. As far as fun, its not funny at all. Its just 2 members having misunderstanding. It is always wise to noble a village at close range, rather than wait for enemies to stack and yes, mberns is a busy man, he earns a hell lotta money in RL, so he didn't have time to tell laura.

DeletedUser

Hehe well Mberns should have mailed Lauradoom to tell:" i didnt took ur claim i keep it till u arrive so its safe now for u"
Lauradoom reaction was a bit childish :)
But as story goes it was funny.....

DeletedUser

This isn't funny? I'm not sure if we're reading the same thing here. Frankly this is hilarious no matter what tribe it happens too, disagreements over such trivialities can only be laughed at, especially when such strong reactions are shown. Hilarity at it's best, keep up the good work, hopefully this is a weekly segment :D

KarmaX

Yes, the post was funny but our talks weren't :p It just shows how awesome RAM are and all our enemies fear us and need spies to deal with us and are still facing pressure. Its totally fascinating. lol :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

thats hilarious! and Thanks to whoever shared this with us!

I feel sorry for the rammies having such a council/leadership!

KarmaX

Yes, you've seen what I deal with and how i keep things quiet. Simple post and that ends it. I'm some pretty scary hitler. Be careful of me allied forces.

DeletedUser

Jeez this is as good as any spat between Jill Foster Abbott and Katherine Chancellor

BTW Love the solution

CASE CLOSED. BOTH OF YOU HUG EACH OTHER OR ELSE I'M DISBANDING THE TRIBE AND QUITTING COZ I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SORT BABY FIGHTINGS ANYMORE.
Talk about throwing the toys out of the buggy :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Clapping loudly*

This is just one symptom of having a huge, huggling tribe. When you have nothing but dark blue, and light blue around you for 100 hours.. a kind of sickness develops. One would expect this with the youth/noobs of the tribe.. but leadership? :icon_biggrin:

I wont lie. I have had similar situations on world 6. I imagine the church rules just compound the pressure, as normally greedy people become fat little piggies of greed! I would hope whoever is getting this information would just forward it to the worlds leaders, and let them disburse it as they see fit. I wouldnt want ram to go and dismantle with all this animosity being visible to the members... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not exactly what any tribe member would want to wake up to see posted on the PnP. Truth be known every tribe has had internal issues albeit most of them arent publicly posted. So much for breakfast, think I'll spend my morning shuffling support from village to village. Seems taoron has an interest in some of my holdings.

Dont get the impression RAM is weak from this. Its just made me want to fight harder. RAM has done a good job holding up on a multiple front war. We do have dedicated members in both tribes, but like everyone else there are some less active than others. We arent all going to agree on ops or who needs support the most, but in the end we still get the job done. Have a good day gentlemen..

DeletedUser

It's never a good thing for a tribe when council stuff start appearing publicly... Definitely not a good sign for RAM'S future.

Mick876

The amount of swearing involved amuses me, we in Phoenix have disagreements from time to time, but i am yet to see any sort of behaviour come from it. Maybe the swearing shows the immaturity within the RAM leadership?