An exerpt from RAM's Internal "Affairs"

DeletedUser

I would wonder

What does ram do that other tribes don't? Name them and I bet no tribe can say it has never been done in their tribe

It is not always that an action is done (recruitment for example) but it is the method and magnitude in which it is done.

As for who did it, I'm not entirely sure, will have to do my research on each player before I make my Top 3 suspects list. :icon_wink:

For a strart I would like to say that in my experience it is totally universal.
I dont know about you but while T-W-C and RAM players are happy to compliment other people I myself dont recall a player from another major tribe ever saying something other than offensive about T-W-C/RAM.

It is not totally universal, players in T-W-C/RAM have received compliments for their play, noobaxes for example has always been widely respected among W30.

But secondly (not meaning to spark an argument) I would like to know why you personally think it is that everyone has spontaneously decided to make it hell being in T-W-C/RAM when coming to these forums with all their snide comments, criticisms and predujices. Why RAM?

It is not "spontaneous", as you said yourself it is totally universal, and has been going on for some time. Next to nothing done by RAM warrants congratulations in the opinion of the majority of W30. This is not because RAM are so good and we hate them because of it, BD for example were always given kudos for being the top tribe in this world, even if there was personal dislike.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

..... I have lost faith in all ram leadership besides Max...

DeletedUser

For a strart I would like to say that in my experience it is totally universal.
I dont know about you but while T-W-C and RAM players are happy to compliment other people I myself dont recall a player from another major tribe ever saying something other than offensive about T-W-C/RAM.

But secondly (not meaning to spark an argument) I would like to know why you personally think it is that everyone has spontaneously decided to make it hell being in T-W-C/RAM when coming to these forums with all their snide comments, criticisms and predujices. Why RAM?

I could answer this with a very long post, but frankly I'm sick of explaining it.

Did you notice that CShipley put you and me into the same Skype room with him recently?

He did that to convince me that you were Crasula under an alias, and that the original Crasula was back and playing his account. To "win" an argument in PnP regarding whether or not the original Crasula would or would not be upset at what was going on with his hard-won account.

Again, I could go on and on and on ... but since you asked, I just posted one recent thing involving you.

Edit: I noticed I forgot to address your first comment. I often complement RAM players for the good things they do or the good people they are. I did so earlier today, in Parm's thread about Titles that was moved to the General Discussion folder. You have to look, but there are often others doing the same. While people give the players of RAM kudos when deserved, they rarely give credit to the tribe. I believe this is because so many have had a problem with the tribal actions - from when Shipley ran things to today under KarmaX and others.

DeletedUser

Did you notice that CShipley put you and me into the same Skype room with him recently?

He did that to convince me that you were Crasula under an alias, and that the original Crasula was back and playing his account. To "win" an argument in PnP regarding whether or not the original Crasula would or would not be upset at what was going on with his hard-won account.

Well this comes as news to me as I cant get on Skype at school where I have been for the past two months.
The only time I got on skype recently was very briefly where I spoke to only cshipley.
When did you supposedly chat to me on skype.

Also I dont understand why crasula would have a problem with what is going on in his "hard-won account"?
He isnt playing anymore so why would he give a damn at all?

varden7676

After what happened to me even tho I had a sitter... I lost all faith in the leadership. The only one that helped me was max...

The only one that helped you? I say Bull***t I spent may hours sitting you, defending your account with what I could. You just up and left me to pick up the piece's. I guess it was my mistake to try and help some1 who did not have the skill/resilience to continue fighting.

DeletedUser

Well this comes as news to me as I cant get on Skype at school where I have been for the past two months.
The only time I got on skype recently was very briefly where I spoke to only cshipley.
When did you supposedly chat to me on skype.

Also I dont understand why crasula would have a problem with what is going on in his "hard-won account"?
He isnt playing anymore so why would he give a damn at all?

OlliieB - I never said you chatted with me. I said Shipley, in an effort to convince me that Crasula authorized what was going on with his account, invited you (via your Skype name) into a room with me and Shipley. He said that your Skype was an alias Crasula used outside of TW, and that he would come on from time to time and then we would chat. Obviously he knew that you didn't have regular access to Skype, so he had little worry that we would be on at the same time.

And I'm not going into the reasons why Crasula would be upset at how his account was played - I did that in another thread. Why would he be annoyed? Because he spent endless long hours building up a first-class account. It's sort of like if you devote two years painstakingly restoring a classic automobile and sell it to a kid driver, and the next time you see it on the road it's filled with garbage and someone crushed the front end in.

I was just using that as an example (not coincidentally involving you) as one reason why people wouldn't necessarily "love" RAM. Shipley would go so far to "win" a PnP discussion that he would lie, add a name to a Skype Chat Room that he knew was inactive, and say "See? That's Crasula. When he comes on, ask him. But I've talked with him (another lie, as they haven't spoken in almost a year) and so now could you please go on PnP and say that you were mistaken?"

The only one that helped you? I say Bull***t I spent may hours sitting you, defending your account with what I could. You just up and left me to pick up the piece's. I guess it was my mistake to try and help some1 who did not have the skill/resilience to continue fighting.

Varden, I understand why you did what you did. We've talked about it and I see your point of view. I still think you're wrong in this instance.

It's one thing to stop defending the account if you've been left as a sitter and the player just disappears. If that happens and the player comes back, then they can't whine if their account is in horrible shape. It's an entirely different matter if you're left as sitter, the player is gone longer than you thought, and instead of abandoning it you use the sit to have the account quit the tribe and then use the sit to let former tribemates in RAM and DRIFT start nobling it off.

DeletedUser91224

i was trying to kep you out of it.. Announing you as a mentor isnt my idea of keeping us flame free. But yes you and ty have helped me a lot along with max.. Probably mor than him. What with rebuilding the kani account and then helping me stay alive and make the proper groups and everything you two had to teach me even tho i should have known it by this stage. I would say you and max have helped me the most out of anyone..

EDIT: I didnt meen to be gone so long. I had only ment to be gone for a week but my mom was being dumb and kept grounding me for stupid stuff. I truly did not meen to be gone so long. I do understand why you did what you did. But that doesnt meen i wasnt mad about it...

DeletedUser

And I'm not going into the reasons why Crasula would be upset at how his account was played - I did that in another thread. Why would he be annoyed? Because he spent endless long hours building up a first-class account. It's sort of like if you devote two years painstakingly restoring a classic automobile and sell it to a kid driver, and the next time you see it on the road it's filled with garbage and someone crushed the front end in.

I still dont see your point here.
If I had spent years restoring a classic automobile then decided that I didnt want it anymore (because it was crasula decision to leave I assume, he wasnt ousted out in anyway) I would much prefer to see it years later still going even if not as pristine as when first made (I really dont see how crasula's account can be compared to a car "filled with the front end crushed in") than crushed down to nothing as would have happened to his account had he just left without intending to come back.
I dont know about you but i personally would much prefer to see my account actually used and continued rather than just let go barb/inactive and eaten by whomever.

DeletedUser

I still dont see your point here.
If I had spent years restoring a classic automobile then decided that I didnt want it anymore (because it was crasula decision to leave I assume, he wasnt ousted out in anyway) I would much prefer to see it years later still going even if not as pristine as when first made (I really dont see how crasula's account can be compared to a car "filled with the front end crushed in") than crushed down to nothing as would have happened to his account had he just left without intending to come back.
I dont know about you but i personally would much prefer to see my account actually used and continued rather than just let go barb/inactive and eaten by whomever.

That's my whole point, Olliieb. The account WASN'T being used. First thing the new player did was get the account banned and it lost ... oh, what, 200 villas? I forget. Then the account went functionally inactive for eight months. Now, I'm told a new player is in the account - and all that player has done is noble barbs since the beginning of October.

So the account is like a car with it's front end crashed in because when it was handed over to a new player it almost immediately got banned; and "filled with garbage" because the first player on it was worse than useless. We've been over this before. Sorry you missed it the first time.

You can read the whole thread here if you're all that interested: Watch CShipley Lie!

_______
But again, you've missed the main point of my answer to your original question, and gotten mired in an example I used to show why people don't really always like the RAM tribe. I also noticed that you had nothing to say about the substance of my response.

But I'm used to that.

KarmaX

This is a topic of no relation and is not relevant to anything. Its a dead topic with anti-RAMs still trying their best to stir what ever possible means they can. Don't even bother arguing with anti-RAM, fellow ram members. Afterall it'll just be s circle with endless debates. Better send those nukes and fakes out instead of wasting time here :p

@Cypres: I know you hate cshipley, try ur debate when he is around. Just talking when he's not around doesn't seem to reflect Cypres image which only means "awesomeness". You're just hurting your beautiful fingers typing junks.

DeletedUser

@Cypres: I know you hate cshipley, try ur debate when he is around. Just talking when he's not around doesn't seem to reflect Cypres image which only means "awesomeness". You're just hurting your beautiful fingers typing junks.

Appreciate the compliments, KarmaX. I wasn't even going to bring it up, but Olliieb asked, so I gave him an example - considering his was the name given to me by Shipley. If you noticed in the other thread, I said "until I talk with Crasula ..." I finally did, but I figured "eh, everyone knows how Shipley is, so who cares."

But then Ollieb asked me a question, so I answered him. And now all he wants to do is not talk about my answer, but on the example I used.

OK, whatever.

Edit: Goodness knows I don't "hate" Shipley. As long as you understand who he is and what he does, he's actually very pleasant to speak with.

varden7676

Varden, I understand why you did what you did. We've talked about it and I see your point of view. I still think you're wrong in this instance.

It's one thing to stop defending the account if you've been left as a sitter and the player just disappears. If that happens and the player comes back, then they can't whine if their account is in horrible shape. It's an entirely different matter if you're left as sitter, the player is gone longer than you thought, and instead of abandoning it you use the sit to have the account quit the tribe and then use the sit to let former tribemates in RAM and DRIFT start nobling it off.

But abandoning the account would be the worst thing possible to do. That means phnx would have been free to take those villages at will and I could not let that. At least the villages are being used were they are now and yes I do see your point as well. What you may not know is that me and Twy tried contacting him many times via skype and in-game when he did pop in for a brief visit with no reply's.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But abandoning the account would be the worst thing possible to do. That means phnx would have been free to take those villages at will and I could not let that. At least the villages are being used were they are now and yes I do see your point as well. What you may not know is that me and Twy tried contacting him many times via skype and in-game when he did pop in for a brief visit with no reply's.

Funny. as i noble kani villages up.. i see supports in Ram villages.. NOT defending the account as they should be. I was under the understanding that if someone is sitting an account, the actions taken by the sitters are to be in relation to what is BEST for the ACCOUNT.. not the tribe/sitter's primary goals...

Not sure, but i am under the assumption that what occurred was indeed very illegal.. (again, an accusation that was thrown at Shipley once upon a time, but averted punishment because of his relationship with the owner of the account withdrawing the support request) Almost a "push" account of sorts.. as i notice the defense is in Art-1's villages.. and nukes were sent at Ram targets, (when the account wasnt present in Drift anymore) and villages that were fired at phoenx to die, were nobled by ram players..

From what i just described, (found in twstats, Ingame reports, and personal reports) seems as if, Varden, you fit every requirement to be punished for pushing an account... but hey, that is just an observation from a "neutral" party if you will....

[Disclaimer] i have not, nor will i, report any illegal actions. I am just questioning them publicly, as anyone can request the nobling reports, Twstats is public, and kani has posted in pnp....

varden7676

From what i just described, (found in twstats, Ingame reports, and personal reports) seems as if, Varden, you fit every requirement to be punished for pushing an account... but hey, that is just an observation from a "neutral" party if you will....

[Disclaimer] i have not, nor will i, report any illegal actions. I am just questioning them publicly, as anyone can request the nobling reports, Twstats is public, and kani has posted in pnp....

Funny, I believe I could not possibly be banned in any way. Mainly because when I said I was sitting kani that was some time ago when he was under attack. I currently am playing an account that I dare say has never sat kani and my former account did not have the sit when I was last there.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

For what my opinion is worth, I would be shocked to hear that Varden did anything illegal in this game.

I would have to have misjudged his character completely.

I just think (as I noted above) that Varden had his reasons for doing what he did - I happen to disagree with them. That's all.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funny, I believe I could not possibly be banned in any way. Mainly because when I said I was sitting kani that was some time ago when he was under attack. I currently am playing an account that I dare say has never sat kani and my former account did not have the sit when I was last there.

You avoid answering the real meat of the post back there. I am basing my statements upon your admitting that you sat kani. While i believe the real perpetrator to be one of the three main leaders (from my view, am not aware of any ram leadership changes recently) i did kind of indicate you were guilty. I apologize for that, i return to my previous naming guilty party of "the sitter". I did mention that Shipley has same allegations in his direction in his past... Karma does play Duke an awful lot like Shipley did....

however, your post does not answer one way or another of any illegal "actions". You pretty much say that due to your unique account situations that it cannot be directly traced to you. Is this a correct analysis?