An exerpt from RAM's Internal "Affairs"

varden7676

however, your post does not answer one way or another of any illegal "actions". You pretty much say that due to your unique account situations that it cannot be directly traced to you. Is this a correct analysis?

Not at all, what I am saying is that I have never in my TW career done anything illegal or underhanded.

DeletedUser91224

You avoid answering the real meat of the post back there. I am basing my statements upon your admitting that you sat kani. While i believe the real perpetrator to be one of the three main leaders (from my view, am not aware of any ram leadership changes recently) i did kind of indicate you were guilty. I apologize for that, i return to my previous naming guilty party of "the sitter". I did mention that Shipley has same allegations in his direction in his past... Karma does play Duke an awful lot like Shipley did....

however, your post does not answer one way or another of any illegal "actions". You pretty much say that due to your unique account situations that it cannot be directly traced to you. Is this a correct analysis?

I know who ordered the eating of my account. I have proof of it. I wont point out who is was. BUT! I will tell you that Max had absolutely nothing to do with it. He was still on his "hiatus" i believe.. when the whole thing happened. I left for medical reasons but got grounded for a few weeks. The whole thing could have been avoided but it was mostly my fault. i didnt tell anyone i was grounded thus not giving anyone warning. But i still dont agree to being eaten and being forced to leave a tribe i always was loyal to. Thus making me feel that Noobaxes was party right.. TY only abandoned the sit because he no longer could deal with it. No one can help the fact that they have exams.

inflrc

Currently there is none. Karma revoked all privs for an emergency investigation...

Like I said, a "lil' over the top". But if it works, I have no complaints.

Did it work?

ramforum.png

or didn't it? :icon_razz:

Mick876

Actually Ollie speaks the truth, realistic as it may be,that image is a lie.
Laura left on his own. Shocking, I know.

-Spyke

Untill you show me a screen shot of him leaving i am gonna take inflc's word on it. He has more credit than you.

DeletedUser

Untill you show me a screen shot of him leaving i am gonna take inflc's word on it. He has more credit than you.

Inflc also has the time wrong as well so if can somehow check to see what time lauradoom became tribeless it doesnt fit with inflc's lie here.

Mick876

Inflc also has the time wrong as well so if can somehow check to see what time lauradoom became tribeless it doesnt fit with inflc's lie here.

Your talking trash mate, if you want to prove inflc wrong post the screen shot of Lauradoom leaving, simples.

simple-merrkat-button-badges-www.rebelbadges.co.jpg

DeletedUser

Tell me how to do a screen shot and I will.
She left at 01:02 so I dont know ehere 02:08 has come from.

Mick876

Tell me how to do a screen shot and I will.
She left at 01:02 so I dont know ehere 02:08 has come from.

Its a button on your keyboard that says print screen or prt sc for short.

You then paste it into Paint, save it. Upload it using varies image sites and then stick it in here for everyone to see :)

DeletedUser

olliieb even the stats shows that she left on 02:08 both on RAMs page and on her page

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know who ordered the eating of my account. I have proof of it. I wont point out who is was. BUT! I will tell you that Max had absolutely nothing to do with it. He was still on his "hiatus" i believe.. when the whole thing happened. I left for medical reasons but got grounded for a few weeks. The whole thing could have been avoided but it was mostly my fault. i didnt tell anyone i was grounded thus not giving anyone warning. But i still dont agree to being eaten and being forced to leave a tribe i always was loyal to. Thus making me feel that Noobaxes was party right.. TY only abandoned the sit because he no longer could deal with it. No one can help the fact that they have exams.

Whether or not they ate you, fact remains the account was under attack. There is no need to move kani's troops to a member of ram's villages.... Considering the account was booted out of drift, but still controlled and supporting ram members.

Push account is a push account.... And varden is the only one publicly admitting to doing some sitting.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I notice that Neil was just promoted to ram.

An attempt to regain some lost points?